The ugly reality of gay male sexual culture

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Personally, I could care less about his sexual orientation. I care more that he preaches avoidance of risk-prone behavior during a pandemic as a “public health expert”- then blames “the system” when he gets sick after taking part in the very behavior he claims to abhor. It’s classic liberal hypocrisy. Never take responsibility for one’s actions- “if there was only more funding via higher taxes, my promiscuous gay sex would be easier”…. yawn.

Wow, that is really freakin disgusting behavior.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Becare you homophobic hater. You dare suggest there may be problems here. Like there may be problems in the Muslim culture the Hispanic culture the trans culture of the black culture everyone knows only straight white male culture is subhuman
English, please. And BTW, there's this thing called a comma ...

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
So tell us more about your very own experiences trolling for sex partners in male bathrooms. Did you ever mistake a gay mark for a guy just wanting to drop a deuce?
No need to regale us concerning your exploits at the Ann Arbor Olive Garden.

Last edited:

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
So tell us more about your very own experiences trolling for sex partners in male bathrooms. Did you ever mistake a gay mark for a guy just wanting to drop a deuce?
I think he' is an old queen who is still in the closet but can't resist the occasional trip to the Castro for a little down low action. Now that the boys have flown the coup and the Lefties have declared the Bay to be a "anything goes" zone, he's more openly following his nature. Those fat old queens, like our boy, must have a hard time (no pun intended) picking up the new generation of glam trannies. Poor guy.

Last edited:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I think he' was an old queen who is still in the closet but can't resist the occasional trip to the Castro for a little down low action. Now that the boys have flew the coup and the Lefties have declared the Bay to be a "anything goes" zone, he's more openly following his nature. Those fat old queens, like our boy, must have a hard time (no pun intended) picking up the new generation of glam trannies. Poor guy.
No one like a fatty unless they have a lot of money .

Reactions: Dzapper

Jerry

May 29, 2001
The woke left is so afraid to call out gay men as the primary source of spread that they insist on pretending it affects everyone equally

And then there's Andy Slavitt who has occupied senior health-related positions in both the Obama and Biden administrations and was a leading voice in the pandemic Lockdown Chorus, later sighing that "the United States has evolved from a country that sacrificed on a broad scale for its ideals and lives of others to one where a few months of isolation and wearing a mask was too much to ask."

Contrast that with the below excerpts of wisdom from Andy on the subject of monkeypox. It's just hard to exaggerate the depth of intellectual and moral corruption of the people ruling over us, their legions of fake "experts," and their media mouthpieces. They know they'll never be called to account for the massive damage they're doing because their like-thinking friends control the levers of power and comm