ADVERTISEMENT

The Steelers can't be serious? Those are almost as bad as the Discount Double-Check ad unis.

Franklin_Restores_TheTradition

Oct 25, 2015
I would use the word absurd, but that word only get's you about half-way there. Near unwatchable they hurt your eyes and offend your senses that badly.

Have you been in hibernation the past 5 years? Steelers have worn those uniforms on occasion for the past 5 years. Throwbacks.

I don't care if they've worn them before or not. I'm only seeing them because I'm watching NFL Redzone (and only have to watch them in brief bursts thankfully). Those uniforms are ridiculous, hurt the eyes, offend the senses and should not be worn. Make the players look like clown bumble bees at a bad circus. Ridiculous looking and should not be worn.

I don't care if they've worn them before or not. I'm only seeing them because I'm watching NFL Redzone (and only have to watch them in brief bursts thankfully). Those uniforms are ridiculous, hurt the eyes, offend the senses and should not be worn. Make the players look like clown bumble bees at a bad circus. Ridiculous looking and should not be worn.
There is an easy solution to your painful consternation.......don't watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT