ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks mods.

Starting to worry about francofan. News came out about Aaron and he didn't start a thread.
Now that you mention it, I did notice something on Ziegler's twitter feed. I believe this is what you are referring to.

Imho Aaron would be well advised to avoid making statements on his alleged abuse to avoid being impeached on the subject if he is ever called to testify in the future.

Aaron doesn't make a good witness. His first 2 attempts to testify before the grand jury were utter failures, In his third attempt, he has to have his shrink Michael Gillum hold his hand and the OAG was finally able to get him to answer yes/no questions. The OAG led off with v4 as opposed to Aaron at trial because they knew he was not a good witness

Ziegler has interviews, most of which are on framingpaterno.com, with over a dozen people who know Aaron the best including best/good friends, girlfriends, parents of good friends, aunts, next-door neighbors, woman who organized a vigil for Aaron, etc., who ALL don;t believe Aaron is telling the truth in his story of being abused by Sandusky.

The facts are that Fisher is not a credible witness. His story does not hold water and does not stand on its own. I would love to see a new trial where Aaron is compelled to give testimony. A competent lawyer would be able to tear Aaron to shreds and impeach him on a litany of matters.

Amazing what the fear of being banned does to trolls.

"🤣"

Or a quality Kydex holster. That Uncle Mike's like garbage screams amateur.

Or a quality Kydex holster. That Uncle Mike's like garbage screams amateur.
Have a Kydex as well. You go with what's comfortable.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
This board
9fa22bb9f7d4da1c5664052aeefbe4daa7491e162a304a170ccf1a6bc2c09d87_1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT