ADVERTISEMENT

Thank goodness....

I just spelled it out for you.

Henceforth - anytime one of my references as such offends you sensitive vagina, just reference the definition

If you are incapable of separating a term referencing those who idolize a statue, from the person in who's honor the statue was constructed - - - that's a "You" problem, not a "Me" problem

That's about the best I can do. Other than that - I care not about your issues. Try some vagasil

:)

I don't think we're going to be friends.

No, that's a you problem! If you can't understand that "statue polishers" and "Joebots" are terms meant to demean anyone who recognizes/defends Joe and rightly so, maybe the intellect on this board is a little above your level. Your use of "vagina" and "vagasil" is but further evidence. You're one of these individuals who try to win an untenable argument by ad hominem attacks. This is further evidence that your intellect is a step below this board.

Drop down to a lower intellect board and practice for a while and then come back and demonstrate how far you've come.

LOL

If the tampon fits..........

True, but to be fair I don't think he's going to find any other gigs that pay him $4.5mm p.a.
True but what's $4.5m when this University throws out $93m like it was candy at a Parade.

LOL

If the tampon fits..........

Ah yes, another childish response. Since you apparently will not take my advice and drop down to a site more suited to your intellect level, how about this:
Try to post without any insults and use logic. You'd be surprised at your improved level of respect.

Nearly every post from you contains at least one insult and most contain multiple insults. Try to understand that those kind of posts show immaturity. Buck up and try to improve yourself.

Ah yes, another childish response. Since you apparently will not take my advice and drop down to a site more suited to your intellect level, how about this:
Try to post without any insults and use logic. You'd be surprised at your improved level of respect.

Nearly every post from you contains at least one insult and most contain multiple insults. Try to understand that those kind of posts show immaturity. Buck up and try to improve yourself.
Maybe you missed this the first time :) :

"I just spelled it out for you. [the term refers to non-thinking, cultish, idol-worshipping mouth-breathers .........NOT to folks who think Paterno - and a lot of others - got ass-humped due to the actions of a plethora of Scoundrels and Scumbags]

Henceforth - anytime one of my references as such offends you sensitive vagina, just reference the definition

If you are incapable of separating a term referencing those who idolize a statue, from the person in who's honor the statue was constructed - - - that's a "You" problem, not a "Me" problem

That's about the best I can do. Other than that - I care not about your issues. Try some vagasil"

Maybe you missed this the first time :) :

"I just spelled it out for you. [the term refers to non-thinking, cultish, idol-worshipping mouth-breathers .........NOT to folks who think Paterno - and a lot of others - got ass-humped due to the actions of a plethora of Scoundrels and Scumbags]

That's about the best I can do. Other than that - I care not about your issues. Try some vagasil"
No, I didn't miss it at all. Another post from you, typically, filled with insults!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT