ADVERTISEMENT

Ten Commandments just started on ABC, for those who like this movie.

I was flipping channels and watched it for a few minutes. It doesn’t look good in HD. The green screen use stands out like a sore thumb. Also, in the background there were pyramid ruins. Wouldn’t they have been in good shape during that era instead of in ruins? Besides, I’m not a big Heston fan so I changed the channel.

I was flipping channels and watched it for a few minutes. It doesn’t look good in HD. The green screen use stands out like a sore thumb. Also, in the background there were pyramid ruins. Wouldn’t they have been in good shape during that era instead of in ruins? Besides, I’m not a big Heston fan so I changed the channel.

I do like Heston, but I really enjoy Yul Brynner as Ramses.
"So let it be written. So let it be done."
"His god, is God."

Last edited:
I do like Heston, but I really enjoy Yul Brynner as Ramses.
"So let it be written. So let it be done."
"His god, is God."

I was gonna quote "so let it be said, so let it be written So let it be written, so let it be done," but you beat me to it.

Such a great movie. Young wbcincy was also a bit smitten with Anne Baxter as Nefretiri. Go ahead and throw the flags, I don't feel right posting pics on that account in this thread.

I was gonna quote "so let it be said, so let it be written So let it be written, so let it be done," but you beat me to it.

Such a great movie. Young wbcincy was also a bit smitten with Anne Baxter as Nefretiri. Go ahead and throw the flags, I don't feel right posting pics on that account in this thread.

So let.it be written. So let it not be done. :)

Reactions: GregInPitt
Not this film, but in The Greatest Story Ever Told, the most ridiculous miscasting ever, with John Wayne in a cameo as a centurion at the crucifixion. He sounds like Ethan in the Searchers.

Also his casting as Ghengis Khan!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT