ADVERTISEMENT

Temple job

IMO, I think they would be smart to kick the tires of Terry Smith. From PA, solid recruiter, has put a bunch of his positional players into the NFL. It would suck to lose him though.

They are way ahead of you guys.

Here is the final 3:

Narducci, Father Guido
Meyer, Urbane
Smart, Maxwell

Every 4 or 5 thread on the Rutgers board is about Schiano. Their fixation about him is unbelievable. Things like savior of RU, greatest football coach of all time, only he can resurrect RU. If he takes the Temple job there will be a mass suicide in Jersey.

Reactions: Kmase21 and BBrown
Every 4 or 5 thread on the Rutgers board is about Schiano. Their fixation about him is unbelievable. Things like savior of RU, greatest football coach of all time, only he can resurrect RU. If he takes the Temple job there will be a mass suicide in Jersey.
Let them.drink the Kool-Aid or let them jump. Do their fans really matter?

Reactions: jim cummings
Yep, and it's hard to understand. If you read some of the OSU boards, many of them want Schiano gone as D.C. and would gladly help him pack his bags.

Narduzzi ought to go after the Temple job. Why not be the coach of the second best college team in Pennsylvania instead of the third best?

Reactions: BlueBand
What terrible thing did Temple ever do to you?
I like Temple and I'm not suggesting that they hire the incompetent Narduzzi. I just said that Narduzzi should go after the job in an attempt to better his position.

I like Temple and I'm not suggesting that they hire the incompetent Narduzzi. I just said that Narduzzi should go after the job in an attempt to better his position.
Relax, I was just joking with you. But it would be funny as hell if the DUZZ took the Temple job just to see all the exploding heads on the LAIR.

Relax, I was just joking with you. But it would be funny as hell if the DUZZ took the Temple job just to see all the exploding heads on the LAIR.
Agree. If Narduzzi moved voluntarily from pitt to Temple the Lair faithful would would go nuts.

I think Manny Diaz would be very good hire for them he probably will have success and move on to a bigger job.

Mike Elko has more ties to the area as NJ native and went to Penn plus has more coaching ties in the area of Temple.

Up until now I didn't really care who took the Temple job but now I'm really rooting for Schiano.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT