ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Lasso...did I miss the conversation?

All the players are pretty great - I love humblebrag Jamie Tartt though. So gleefully oblivious.
Tartt is also a great character. I’m fine with people who like others over Roy Kent, I just can’t get with the idea that Kent is garbage.

I love how they lay a character out as a “type” and then go counter. Every significant character has had an arc of one sort or another. Nate was the scrappy upstart now turned Judas. Tartt was a DGAF obnoxious star who ultimately showed that he had feelings and sensitivities. I love what theyr’e doing with this show.

Reactions: republion
I love how they lay a character out as a “type” and then go counter. Every significant character has had an arc of one sort or another. Nate was the scrappy upstart now turned Judas. Tartt was a DGAF obnoxious star who ultimately showed that he had feelings and sensitivities. I love what theyr’e doing with this show.

I like Kent too.

I've heard Sudeikis describe season 2 of the 3 season arc as "The Empire Strikes Back" as an explanation of why things went darker and a hint of what might be coming in season 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT