Teachers want to talk about sex with little kids. Like they REALLY want to.( Creepy)

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
nobody said it was. my response was directed toward the over the top hysteria folks get whipped up on simply because it sells during a campaign.

A teacher who has to explain to first graders why Bobby has two dads has been put in a challenging situation.

A teacher doesn’t have to be discussing sex to get fired with this law. I am also not aware it’s a problem to begin with. Sort of like CRT which is nothing more than a political discussion strategy.
You insane Ds marched down the hall chanting “Don’t say gay”.

We simply called those people pedophile defenders.

Theres no other interpretation.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
According to the new law teachers would never be allowed to refer to Washington as a man, so they would never be allowed to use pronouns like "he" or "him."
Or refer to him as a "man" or say Benjamin Franklin was a "man of many talents."
The new law is an exercise in absurdity.

No it does not.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
No it does not.
Yes it does, here is a quote from the law,
"Classroom instruction by school personnel or third
98 parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur
99 in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-
100 appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students accordance with state standards."
That text clearly states there will be no discussion on sexual orientation or gender identity.
So even a brief discussion is prohibited. And brief discussion could be as little as one or two words.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
Yes it does, here is a quote from the law,
"Classroom instruction by school personnel or third
98 parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur
99 in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-
100 appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students accordance with state standards."
That text clearly states there will be no discussion on sexual orientation or gender identity.
So even a brief discussion is prohibited. And brief discussion could be as little as one or two words.

George Washington didnt have a gender identity moron...that's just a far left wack job theory. That's the whole point...keep the wierdness out of the schools.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
nobody said it was. my response was directed toward the over the top hysteria folks get whipped up on simply because it sells during a campaign.

A teacher who has to explain to first graders why Bobby has two dads has been put in a challenging situation.

A teacher doesn’t have to be discussing sex to get fired with this law. I am also not aware it’s a problem to begin with. Sort of like CRT which is nothing more than a political discussion strategy.
Really? Why would anyone ask? ‘ Bobby had two dads’ deal with it’ is better than explaining sodomy just like why Bobby has a mom and dad doesn’t require an explanation of intercourse What happened to the stork story?

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
George Washington didnt have a gender identity moron...that's just a far left wack job theory. That's the whole point...keep the wierdness out of the schools.
I believe George Washington identified as a male.

Definition of gender identity​

: a person's internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
We get it, you like little kids.... maybe more than most.
Well, I don't know if he likes little kids, but he ought to know better than to start throwing out statistics.

Some of us hillbillies are not so ignorant as the "enlightened" among us would prefer.

@MaconNitt

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Exactly , the pedophiles and those who prefer underage children ( post pubescent, but under 18) have been trying to worm their way into the gay camp since forever .
The better term is predators or predatory pedophiles if they prefer prepubescent children..
As for more same sex underage offenses than opposite sex it might be true. In the Catholic Church scandals I saw few cases of underage high school girls for example and I've looked pretty hard.
It mostly seems same sex.

Bingo.

The propaganda organs went to great pains (and are still doing so) to obscure the fact that the devastating sexual-abuse scandals devastating the Catholic Church for 25 years were rooted in the active homosexuality of a large number of priests.

The victims were predominantly post-pubescent boys, but we're not supposed to notice that.

Honestly, these stupid f--ks defending Dem-Media's sick sexual indoctrination project have blood...or at least the innocence of children...on their hands.

Heck, there's even a Scriptural quote that applies: Whoever welcomes a child in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes any of these little ones to stumble...it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea (Matthew 18:5-6).

I'm thinking the mf-ers should probably be looking for water flotation devices. Except that ain't gonna save them when the millstones gets attached to their worthless necks.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
If you read how the law is worded, it prohibits teachers "instructing" students about gender identity or sexual preference, so taken in its most broad interpretation m, teachers can't teach children that George Washington was a man and he married a woman named Martha.
The Florida law as it is written is absurd and will likely be overturned, at least partially.
As for the case with parents complaining about a teacher mentioning to his class that he was taking a few days off to marry his boyfriend, there were several people in this threat who agreed with the parents and I was showing them how wrong and ridiculous they are.
I don't know how broad the law is but I'm sure the wording was reviewed by lawyers. I'm 99.9% certain that teachers wouldn't be indicted for telling their kids when asked that they are getting married to a same sex partner. That has absolutely zero to do with INSTRUCTING kids about gender identity.

You should really stop reacting emotionally and start using your head.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Bingo.

The propaganda organs went to great pains (and are still doing so) to obscure the fact that the devastating sexual-abuse scandals devastating the Catholic Church for 25 years were rooted in the active homosexuality of a large number of priests.

The victims were predominantly post-pubescent boys, but we're not supposed to notice that.

Honestly, these stupid f--ks defending Dem-Media's sick sexual indoctrination project have blood...or at least the innocence of children...on their hands.

Heck, there's even a Scriptural quote that applies: Whoever welcomes a child in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes any of these little ones to stumble...it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea (Matthew 18:5-6).

I'm thinking the mf-ers should probably be looking for water flotation devices. Except that ain't gonna save them when the millstones gets attached to their worthless necks.
I forget the name of the book , but there was one that addressed the large amount of gays on the priesthood.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I don't know how broad the law is but I'm sure the wording was reviewed by lawyers. I'm 99.9% certain that teachers wouldn't be indicted for telling their kids when asked that they are getting married to a same sex partner. That has absolutely zero to do with INSTRUCTING kids about gender identity.

That would be the first, I'm more likely to say something like read the F ing bill Stump,

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017

I quoted the text of the law, and the way it reads it says no discussion.
Thats the thing about codifying laws on speech, it’s really hard to do and not make it ridiculous.
And how about equal protection under law, if the law outlaws discussion on sexual orientation it outlaws discussion on heterosexual relationships as well.
If you are a teacher, how do you know what is appropriate and what isn’t? The law is very vague.
I think it’s likely the law would survive a court challenge, at least a portion of it will be overturned.
And I don’t think the people who wrote it really even care if it were struck down.
This law looks a lot like political posturing to me.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Thats the thing about codifying laws on speech, it’s really hard to do and not make it ridiculous.
And how about equal protection under law, if the law outlaws discussion on sexual orientation it outlaws discussion on heterosexual relationships as well.
If you are a teacher, how do you know what is appropriate and what isn’t? The law is very vague.
I think it’s likely the law would survive a court challenge, at least a portion of it will be overturned.
And I don’t think the people who wrote it really even care if it were struck down.
No.

"Don't say gay" is political posturing.

The law was written to prevent any norming or grooming.

As such, you may mention someone's gender, but not their gender identity.

I think that your woke card may need revoked here.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
This is exactly what you "quoted"

"it prohibits teachers "instructing" students about gender identity or sexual preference"

Now you're just making stuff up again

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Really? Why would anyone ask? ‘ Bobby had two dads’ deal with it’ is better than explaining sodomy just like why Bobby has a mom and dad doesn’t require an explanation of intercourse What happened to the stork story?
Why does Bobby have two dads? Sometimes families have two dads. Why ? Sometimes there are differences just because,

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
I don’t think any teacher was explaining sodomy to a class of first graders because Bobby has two dads. I am certainly not aware of it. BTW, Bobby with two dads has been a fixture in many first grades for years and years. Why now is it an issue?

When Bobby draws a picture of his family when its a fun class assignment in art class, and another kid asks, the teacher can no longer say some families are different than others and all families should be built on love.

It is what it is. Made up CRT by politicians has been replaced by made up teachers are teaching sex to 6 year olds because the base is lost without anger and some ridiculous rallying cry.

Reactions: NJPSU and MaconNitt

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
I don’t think any teacher was explaining sodomy to a class of first graders because Bobby has two dads. I am certainly not aware of it. BTW, Bobby with two dads has been a fixture in many first grades for years and years. Why now is it an issue?

When Bobby draws a picture of his family when its a fun class assignment in art class, and another kid asks, the teacher can no longer say some families are different than others and all families should be built on love.

It is what it is. Made up CRT by politicians has been replaced by made up teachers are teaching sex to 6 year olds because the base is lost without anger and some ridiculous rallying cry.

Dr Seuss is now banned from many schools, while they offer “Drag Queen story hour”.

EH6fl98X0AAn-Zk

FOyp_b8WYAY4HUb

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

Nope.

Real issues.

You and your fellow minimizers can’t get out of it.

You went walking down halls chanting “Don’t say gay” because you thought you had a winner.

But pedophilia isn’t a winner.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

It’sa simple bill. Don’t talk about sex or sexual orientation until age 12. ‘ I am adopted’ is too hard? Do you think they’ll figure it out when the teacher explains how to get pregnant from sodomy?

Why is that a problem for you? Don’t talk about sex to somebody else’s kid under 11. This isn’t, it shouldn’t, be controversial. Do you know Jerry Sandusky??

Last edited:

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
It’sa simple bill. Don’t talk about sex or sexual orientation until age 12. ‘ I am adopted’ is too hard? Do you think they’ll figure it out when the teacher explains how to get pregnant from sodomy?

Why is that a problem for you? Don’t talk about sex to somebody else’s kid under 11. This isn’t, it shouldn’t, be controversial. Do you know Jerry Sandusky??
LOL. another Swing and a miss response by you. Where did I say the teacher was encouraging teaching sex or sexual orientation?

BTW, hate to break it to you but technically, Bobby may not be adopted.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
LOL. another Swing and a miss response by you. Where did I say the teacher was encouraging teaching sex or sexual orientation?

BTW, hate to break it to you but technically, Bobby may not be adopted.
No problem then. Don’t talk about sex. No problem

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Or your hemorrhoids, or you A1C, or how your boyfriend is stressing you out, or you sick cat etc. etc.
Talk about math or science Or English,
Exactly. I don't have to tell a kid about how I have intercourse with my wife or a dude. I only have to say that I am married to her or him. If they way are you married to a him, you simply say that families come in all kinds of forms, shapes and sizes. If the kid persists, you tell him to ask his family. Just like if he asks where do babies come from.

I don't know how to stress this anymore than it already is....if you are talking about sex to a young child, STOP.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Exactly. I don't have to tell a kid about how I have intercourse with my wife or a dude. I only have to say that I am married to her or him. If they way are you married to a him, you simply say that families come in all kinds of forms, shapes and sizes. If the kid persists, you tell him to ask his family. Just like if he asks where do babies come from.

I don't know how to stress this anymore than it already is....if you are talking about sex to a young child, STOP.
These people are deranged, when I went to school I knew very little of the private lives of teachers unless say they were a neighbor or went to church where your family went. Maybe they coached or attended school events so you knew a little about them outside the classroom. Then you might meet their wife or children etc.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Hahahahaha, yeah, come to NY.

Come and be a victim of the knockout game.

Come and be taxed into oblivion.

And let us groom your children.

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
Soooo, this is what Dems are awesome at....... This "don't say gay" BS has been debunked a thousand times over, yet they'll still repeat the lie over and over and over, drilling it into their brain dead followers. Dems are pathetic. They seriously have to have their hands held to think.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Soooo, this is what Dems are awesome at....... This "don't say gay" BS has been debunked a thousand times over, yet they'll still repeat the lie over and over and over, drilling it into their brain dead followers. Dems are pathetic. They seriously have to have their hands held to think.

The cartoonist is probably a pedophile.

Certainly, the cartoonist is an enabler.

Latest posts