Teachers want to talk about sex with little kids. Like they REALLY want to.( Creepy)

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.

So not only did this guy not get in any trouble, the school leaders ( who ever the hell they are) stuck up for him. No big deal... But the guy quit anyway because he's butthurt.
So then there's this. With the new law in place, teachers fear that in talking about their families or LGBTQ issues more broadly, pointed letters will be the least of their worries.

So yeah, I don't want you queers ( Disney's words, not mine)talking to my kids about any of your queer ( again Disney's words not mine) shit. And that is really creepy for you to want to do so.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

So not only did this guy not get in any trouble, the school leaders ( who ever the hell they are) stuck up for him. No big deal... But the guy quit anyway because he's butthurt.
So then there's this. With the new law in place, teachers fear that in talking about their families or LGBTQ issues more broadly, pointed letters will be the least of their worries.

So yeah, I don't want you queers ( Disney's words, not mine)talking to my kids about any of your queer ( again Disney's words not mine) shit. And that is really creepy for you to want to do so.
It's beyond creepy , they best beware. Desantis has a plan to deal with Disney.

Monlion

Jul 9, 2001

Why would a teacher, whether straight, gay or trans, talk about their husband, wife or children to the kids they are teaching? It is irrelevant.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017

You guys are idiots. This teacher didn't talk to students about sex he just mentioned he was marrying a man and some parents got upset about it.
It is complete insanity.
I don't see parents complaining about a teacher mentioning their heterosexual marriages and there is a little thing called equal protection, so if it is ok for a man to tell his class he is marrying a woman, it is also ok for him to tell them he is marrying a man.

Reactions: MaconNitt and NJPSU

Steve G

May 29, 2001
Why would a teacher, whether straight, gay or trans, talk about their husband, wife or children to the kids they are teaching? It is irrelevant.
what about if the class was doing a lesson on families or there was some type family participation activity and a kid had 2 fathers or mothers? My kids went to school with number of kids who had 2 mothers or fathers. Its not uncommon

Reactions: MaconNitt and NJPSU

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
He told the class he was going to be absent for a few days because he was getting married to his boyfriend.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
You guys are idiots. This teacher didn't talk to students about sex he just mentioned he was marrying a man and some parents got upset about it.
It is complete insanity.
I don't see parents complaining about a teacher mentioning their heterosexual marriages and there is a little thing called equal protection, so if it is ok for a man to tell his class he is marrying a woman, it is also ok for him to tell them he is marrying a man.
Listen foggy. Parents can complain about anything they want. That's life. Now let's get to the facts.

1) The law wasn't even in place when this happened.

2) The law doesn't prohibit a teacher from saying he's getting married.

Reactions: Jerry

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016

agree it is creepy, parents should teach their grade school children about sex at home before they learn it at school or on the playground. Can't stick your head in the sand because you are homophobic, or home school if you do not like the curriculum.

could do without the use of "queers" it shows your lack intelligence

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
It is no big deal. This is the beauty of State's rights. Parents have a right to complain. Don't like it, too damn bad. School stood their ground, end of story. The world doesn't have to revolve around a sexual agenda no matter how one feels.
This is about folks who identify about sexual preference over being a teacher. "I can't be myself, 7 hours a day?" Well, wth do you have to be other than a teacher? If your boyfriend or girlfriend friend is around, act normal. Someone asks a question, you simply tell them to discuss it with their parents. End of fking story.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
He told the class he was going to be absent for a few days because he was getting married to his boyfriend.
OK, pedophile defender.

You garbage liberals are always trying to start with small cracks and widen them.

Here it is:

Gay marriage is ABNORMAL.

Regular marriage is NORMAL.

Its normal for children to hear about marriage between a man and a woman. It is abnormal for them to hear about homosexual marriage.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
It is complete insanity.

It’s not ok Foggy and as mature and responsible “grown ups” or adults any teacher that is more sensitive to normalizing their “life style” traits in a grade school environment than teaching kids a “basic and fundamental” academic curriculum, is an activist and should not be a teacher.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
what about if the class was doing a lesson on families or there was some type family participation activity and a kid had 2 fathers or mothers? My kids went to school with number of kids who had 2 mothers or fathers. Its not uncommon

Give me a break, in any society it is uncommon and it goes against natural social norms and to teach young kids at an impressionable age that it’s normal or natural human behavior, when it is not.

I don’t understand these things and neither do you, and I can assure you little kids are not prepared to understand or accept it as normal or natural behavior either.

I’m not being cruel or insensitive to people that are faced with this quandary. But it sure doesn’t belong in a grade school environment or curriculum, where impressionable kids are struggling to understand and learn the basics of succeeding in life rather than the abstract aspects or unexplained situations of life. Putting that nonsense on an equal pedestal with academic’s is pure political activism and doesn’t belong in the class room AT ALL.

berklion

Feb 16, 2016
chust north of Noodle Doosie
OK, pedophile defender.

You garbage liberals are always trying to start with small cracks and widen them.

Here it is:

Its normal for children to hear about marriage between a man and a woman. It is abnormal for them to hear about homosexual marriage.
You go!! All sex should be taught by a pastor/ priest, scout leader, or your drunk uncle. Just like the good Ole days. No need to change.

Reactions: Steve G and NJPSU

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
OK, pedophile defender.

Here it is:

Actually, gay marriage used to be abnormal. In most of the world it has become a norm and mostly accepted. That's how time and history works.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
You go!! All sex should be taught by a pastor/ priest, scout leader, or your drunk uncle. Just like the good Ole days. No need to change.
Who said this? Oh yeah, you did, and it's complete garbage. This is about parents and your position is in the minority by a long shot.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Who said this? Oh yeah, you did, and it's complete garbage. This is about parents and your position is in the minority by a long shot.
I am a parent , I taught my kids, I am also very familiar with CSA.
The last thing anyone associated with PSU should do is make jokes about CSA.

Reactions: Hotshoe

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014

Ok, So, my best guess is that you’re in-fact a sick, twisted, perverted former teacher, professor who either was fired, or forced out for either touching your students inappropriately, or having inappropriate sexual relations with your students!

Am I spot-on NJ, or what, Bud?!

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
I am a parent , I taught my kids, I am also very familiar with CSA.
The last thing anyone associated with PSU should do is make jokes about CSA.
Talk about someone taking a leap. Yeah, we want the church and the boy scouts to teach our children about this. Good grief. Is there nothing they will stop at to take away parental rights?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Talk about someone taking a leap. Yeah, we want the church and the boy scouts to teach our children about this. Good grief. Is there nothing they will stop at to take away parental rights?
Nope, they're full on Commie Aholes.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
OK, pedophile defender.

Here it is:

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
OK, pedophile defender.

Here it is:

They should only know you're married by the designation Mrs. Smith or maybe seeing a wedding ring if they know what that means at an early age.
My teachers almost never discussed their private lives unless it was relevant somehow . Like maybe a high school teacher saying how they visited colleges with their child or maybe the child was a student at that time.
Otherwise they didn't talk about it:

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Correct. And he faced no discipline and the whole thing was over. But he was so butthurt he quit.
He was probably caught grooming children.

The headline is that he just said he was getting “married”.

I suspect he quit once people started looking more closely.

Jerry

May 29, 2001

It's the classic Dem-Media strategy: lie...distort...deflect...distract.

The Hive is alive with bullshit sob stories about nasty DeSantis and those nasty meanies who won't let noble teachers talk about sex with kindergartners. It's outrageous! It's downright un-American!

Gag.

There are two things to understand about this controversy: A) the Florida law is a simple statement of common sense that receives overwhelming support across Party lines because its logic is so obvious that no sane person could take issue...unless that person has an agenda; and B) the hyperventilating objections to the Florida law are not raised in isolation but rather as part of a much wider national propaganda campaign wherein Wokeists sponsored by Dem-Media target children for sexual and gender indoctrination.

Just look at the leaked videos of Disney executives, and you get the idea. It's happening in companies, schools, and government offices all over the country.

Speaking of government offices, check out some of the verbiage from a document titled Gender Affirming Care and Young People which was published just this past week by the Department of Health and Human Services:

>>There is no scientifically sound research showing negative impacts from providing gender-affirming care. The decision for the child welfare system to become involved in the lives of families, potentially to the extent of removing children from their families and homes, should be wielded with the utmost care, grounded in evidence, and always prioritizing the well-being of children and preservation of families.<<

That's right, they're talking about taking your children away to sexually mutilate them. But don't worry...such decisions will be "wielded with the utmost care."

This is evil. It is insane. And it's Dem-Media government policy in Brave New Amerika 2022.

Or how about this little gem from the same document:

>>Believe and validate youth when they share their gender identities with you by always using and validating the names, pronouns, and identities that youth share with you even if those change while they are exploring their identities. Many children are aware of their own gender identity as early as 3-5 years old, though it is also common for children to explore gender identity at later ages.<<

3-5 years old. You are instructed by the Wokeist HHS bureaucrats to fully cooperate with your pre-K kid as he or she "explores their identities." If you don't, as suggested above, the "child welfare system" may unfortunately have "to become involved."

Nice of them to warn us.

The depressing thing is that otherwise intelligent people like Jeff and Steve accept this because it's the Dem-Media Party Line and all other considerations, to include the welfare of their own children, are of course secondary to that.

Our brainwashed and blindfolded country is friggin' screwed, man.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
They should only know you're married by the designation Mrs. Smith or maybe seeing a wedding ring if they know what that means at an early age.
My teachers almost never discussed their private lives unless it was relevant somehow . Like maybe a high school teacher saying how they visited colleges with their child or maybe the child was a student at that time.
Otherwise they didn't talk about it:
I really do not see an issue with straight married people mentioning it in school to youngsters.

I do see an issue issue with gay/trans doing so.

Does that make me a homophobe?

OK, no problem, whatever.

Homosexuality is not normal, and no one can make me afraid to say it.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I really do not see an issue with straight married people mentioning it in school to youngsters.

Either way I think the old school way of my private life doesn't belong in the classroom is the basic rule .
Obviously there are certain exceptions , say you do a Ironman triathlon or a lifting meet and the word gets around, I see nothing wrong with the kids asking how it did.

Most things no, you don't want favoritism in case the teacher knows certain students outside the classroom

NJPSU

May 29, 2001

Me thinks you protest too much about this issue. Are you in the closet about your sexuality?

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
Normal adults dont tell young children to keep secrets from their parents...and no normal adult has any interest in speaking to a very young child about sex - that is red flag behavior and those people need to be reported to the proper authorities.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
Me thinks you protest too much about this issue. Are you in the closet about your sexuality?

No, he is a normal person who wants to protect kids against predators.

That's something a normal person does. An abnormal person fights to have sexual access to little kids.

If you support telling kids to keep secrets from their parents and think it's appropriate for adults to have sexual conversations with 4-5 year olds then you shouldn't have access to kids.

Think about the side you're putting yourself on here...