Teachers want to talk about sex with little kids. Like they REALLY want to.( Creepy)

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
So the new Democrat strategy is shaming people for protecting kids against predators and abuse?

Is that something you really want to be apart of?
There’s a lot more than that going on with PSU Engineer. Dude has something going on with this gay issue.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
There’s a lot more than that going on with PSU Engineer. Dude has something going on with this gay issue.

No. There is not.

Protecting kids is a good thing. You need to get on the right side of this issue. You can still be a Democrat and say that this behavior is inappropriate and wrong. You're letting a fringe group push you into supporting things that you know are wrong.

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
all the fear……. LOL.

No question these fearful folks sucked or suck as parents as well.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
all the fear……. LOL.

Parents want to protect their children. The Democrat Party is introducing behavior into schools that puts little kids in danger of sexual abuse.

You need to get on the right side of this issue and stop supporting harmful behavior against children.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
all the fear……. LOL.

You're an idiot , I know some CSA victims who had great parents. A neighbor in one case , another was a priest, another was a relative. Abusers use many different tactics to gain trust.
You're crossing a line just so you know.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
You're an idiot , I know some CSA victims who had great parents. A neighbor in one case , another was a priest, another was a relative. Abusers use many different tactics to gain trust.
You're crossing a line just so you know.

The Democrat strategy is too shame parents who want to protect their children against sexual grooming.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Not going to work.

I am proud to be”transphobic”.

If you aren’t “transphobic”, you are abnormal.
It’s easy for you to say that on an anonymous messageboard. Why don’t you send out that message at work with a company wide email blast and see how that works for you. :).

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
It’s easy for you to say that on an anonymous messageboard. Why don’t you send out that message at work with a company wide email blast and see how that works for you. :).

You just said this to him

"Me thinks you protest too much about this issue. Are you in the closet about your sexuality"

Is that something you'd send out in a company wide email?

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
That's because "they" have an IQ of 89 and is conflating homosexuality and pedophilia.

No one is conflating the two, although I'm quite sure that homosexuals have a higher level of pedophilia offense than straight people.

And I'm also quite sure that there's no reason to teach children about homosexuality at ages 5-8, as the "Don't say Pedophile" bill bans.

In fact, the only reason I can think of teaching young people about it is to groom them.

And you're enabling the grooming.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
You just said this to him

"Me thinks you protest too much about this issue. Are you in the closet about your sexuality"

Is that something you'd send out in a company wide email?
He said he was “proud” of being a homophobe and anti trans bigot. If he’s proud of that he shouldn’t have any problem screaming it to the world using his real name.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
No one is conflating the two, although I'm quite sure that homosexuals have a higher level of pedophilia offense than straight people.

And I'm also quite sure that there's no reason to teach children about homosexuality at ages 5-8, as the "Don't say Pedophile" bill bans.

In fact, the only reason I can think of teaching young people about it is to groom them.

Exactly , the pedophiles and those who prefer underage children ( post pubescent, but under 18) have been trying to worm their way into the gay camp since forever .
The better term is predators or predatory pedophiles if they prefer prepubescent children..
As for more same sex underage offenses than opposite sex it might be true. In the Catholic Church scandals I saw few cases of underage high school girls for example and I've looked pretty hard.
It mostly seems same sex.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
He said he was “proud” of being a homophobe and anti trans bigot. If he’s proud of that he shouldn’t have any problem screaming it to the world using his real name.

Nor should you have an issue screaming your jokes to the world using your real name then..

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Nor should you have an issue screaming your jokes to the world using your real name then..
Ah Jokes? I see you are finally loosening up. When you first interacted with me you sounded very triggered and angry. I see you are finally mellowing a little.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016

Did you even read the link I posted?

"…[M]ost men who molest little boys are not gay. Only 21 percent of the child molesters we studied who assault little boys were exclusively homosexual. Nearly 80 percent of the men who molested little boys were heterosexual or bisexual and most of these men were married and had children of their own."

So yes conflating

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

"…[M]ost men who molest little boys are not gay. Only 21 percent of the child molesters we studied who assault little boys were exclusively homosexual. Nearly 80 percent of the men who molested little boys were heterosexual or bisexual and most of these men were married and had children of their own."

So yes conflating
Of course I did not read your link.

But if only 21% of offenders are strictly homos, and homosexuals make up only 2% of the population,…..well, what grades did you get in your statistics class?

Some might say that you just proved my point.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
That's because "them" is an ignorant azzhole who doesn't know "they" are being made fun of

Reactions: NJPSU

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
That's because "them" is an ignorant azzhole who doesn't know "they" are being made fun of

Math too hard?

So yes conflating

But if only 21% of offenders are strictly homos, and homosexuals make up only 2% of the population,…..well, what grades did you get in your statistics class?

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Listen foggy. Parents can complain about anything they want. That's life. Now let's get to the facts.

1) The law wasn't even in place when this happened.

2) The law doesn't prohibit a teacher from saying he's getting married.
If you read how the law is worded, it prohibits teachers "instructing" students about gender identity or sexual preference, so taken in its most broad interpretation m, teachers can't teach children that George Washington was a man and he married a woman named Martha.
The Florida law as it is written is absurd and will likely be overturned, at least partially.
As for the case with parents complaining about a teacher mentioning to his class that he was taking a few days off to marry his boyfriend, there were several people in this threat who agreed with the parents and I was showing them how wrong and ridiculous they are.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Math too hard?

double down MENSA

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
So we agree, the information you posted proves that homosexuals are FAR MORE LIKELY to be pedophiles than the general population.

Since 21% of offenses are coming from only 2% of the population.

Hey MENSA 89 you go first followed by Burbon, ted, Gnat and Darth.

I'll go last. LOL LOL LOL

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
If you read how the law is worded, it prohibits teachers "instructing" students about gender identity or sexual preference, so taken in its most broad interpretation m, teachers can't teach children that George Washington was a man and he married a woman named Martha.
The Florida law as it is written is absurd and will likely be overturned, at least partially.
As for the case with parents complaining about a teacher mentioning to his class that he was taking a few days off to marry his boyfriend, there were several people in this threat who agreed with the parents and I was showing them how wrong and ridiculous they are.

We've gone over this...you don't need to teach a kid that George Washington was a man.

They know that when they look at his picture, moron.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
So we agree, the information you posted proves that homosexuals are FAR MORE LIKELY to be pedophiles than the general population.

when you were in line for brains you must have thought they said trains and asked for a slow one

Ok Choo Choo Charlie I can explain it to you but I can't under stand it for you

Read this next part sloooowly. For every 100 known pedophiles 21% (or 21) are homosexual (gay) and 79% (or 79) are heterosexual (not gay) so that pedofiles are far more likely to be heterosexual. 79 > 21 ( 79 bigger than 21)

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
We've gone over this...you don't need to teach a kid that George Washington was a man.

They know that when they look at his pic
when you were in line for brains you must have thought they said trains and asked for a slow one

Ok Choo Choo Charlie I can explain it to you but I can't under stand it for you

Read this next part sloooowly. For every 100 known pedophiles 21% (or 21) are homosexual (gay) and 79% (or 79) are heterosexual (not gay) so that pedofiles are far more likely to be heterosexual. 79 > 21 ( 79 bigger than 21)

My god, how stupid are you?

Homosexuals make up no more than 2% of the population.

So, for 21% of all pedophiles to be gay means that homosexuals are over-represented in the pedophile community by a factor of 21 / 2 = 10.5x.

How can you not understand that if only 2% of the population is gay, that we should expect only 2% of pedophiles to be gay if there isn’t a connection between gay and pedophilia.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007

Teachers don’t need to tell their students why they’re taking a day off, at all. I never knew the marital status of most of my teachers in elementary school or when they took vacations. And they certainly don’t need to paint the walls at school the LGBTQQIAP+ flag. This isn’t hard stuff. Common sense.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Yeah, let's look at the math, 100,994,337 million adult males. Gays are 2% , 2,019,988, straight 98,974,479.
So close to 98 million is committing 79% of these crimes, so the straight male crowd is committing 3.76x greater amount of sexual offenses than the other group which is app 1/50 their size ?
But we don't grasp math???? The numbers look like it's over 13x likely a gay male will be a child abuser than a straight male.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Teachers don’t need to tell their students why they’re taking a day off, at all. I never knew the marital status of most of my teachers in elementary school or when they took vacations. And they certainly don’t need to paint the walls at school the LGBTQQIAP+ flag. This isn’t hard stuff. Common sense.

I had a few nuns in elementary school and I did know the marital status of the non nuns, especially the female teachers because we called them Miss- or Mrs. -
And I don't see the need for a law banning banning "instruction" of gender identity or gay marriage.

As for the flag, paining, I didn't see any mention of what school or what grade it was.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Yeah, let's look at the math, 100,994,337 million adult males. Gays are 2% , 2,019,988, straight 98,974,479.
So close to 98 million is committing 79% of these crimes, so the straight male crowd is committing 3.76x greater amount of sexual offenses than the other group which is app 1/50 their size ?
But we don't grasp math???? The numbers look like it's over 13x likely a gay male will be a child abuser than a straight male.
I think it is even worse if you look at how cleverly they worded it.

Macon math is obviously kind of weak.

I would like to make you a bet that Macon simply will ignore the posts on the topic.

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
It is never appropriate to talk about sex to somebody else’s under age ten kid. Full stop
nobody said it was. my response was directed toward the over the top hysteria folks get whipped up on simply because it sells during a campaign.

A teacher who has to explain to first graders why Bobby has two dads has been put in a challenging situation.

A teacher doesn’t have to be discussing sex to get fired with this law. I am also not aware it’s a problem to begin with. Sort of like CRT which is nothing more than a political discussion strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017

They know that when they look at his picture, moron.
According to the new law teachers would never be allowed to refer to Washington as a man, so they would never be allowed to use pronouns like "he" or "him."
Or refer to him as a "man" or say Benjamin Franklin was a "man of many talents."
The new law is an exercise in absurdity.