ADVERTISEMENT

Tan Tom adds a HWT

He won't win, will place, but this will definitely help OSU get points at tournaments.

A real shame he couldn't transfer to his father's alma mater. Plus it's much closer to his Washington home ...

Reactions: tewlepz
They may be looking for a replacement coach if Tan Tom is "enjoying flying around this beautiful country on discounted air fares" as he boasted on his original pandemic tweet where he stated we have "gone off the rails".

They may be looking for a replacement coach if Tan Tom is "enjoying flying around this beautiful country on discounted air fares" as he boasted on his original pandemic tweet where he stated we have "gone off the rails".
Every non-expert loudmouth who downplayed the risks of the pandemic has and will have more blood (actual human life) on his/her hands—especially those who are public figures with a large following. We need to learn to break out of the polarized-political-reaction-to-everything that we seem to be stuck in. Now.

Last edited:
Every non-expert loudmouth who downplayed the risks of the pandemic has and will have more blood (actual human life) on his/her hands—especially those who are public figures with a large following. We need to learn to break out of the polarized-political-reaction-to-everything that we seem to be stuck in. Now.
Ryan was quickly and loudly mocked for that tweet, and deleted it within a day.

Other than fans of opposing schools, that tweet is likely long forgotten and completely non-influential.

Ryan was quickly and loudly mocked for that tweet, and deleted it within a day.

Other than fans of opposing schools, that tweet is likely long forgotten and completely non-influential.
I’m glad Tom saw the light quickly then. many others have not.

Except you say we need to step away from polarized political reaction, right after you say they have actual human blood on their hands.... seems a bit like a polarizing political reaction.

For every you-know-what, there's an opinion. Fine, as that's what makes the world go round. Folks of influence, however, regardless of walk in life, should have half an ounce of sense, and tone down the rhetoric. It affects behavior, as many are easily influenced ... and in the case of Covid-19, bad choices can be fatal.

Except you say we need to step away from polarized political reaction, right after you say they have actual human blood on their hands.... seems a bit like a polarizing political reaction.
I don’t think that’s a political statement at all. It is alarming, and emotional—something I usually try to stay away from when it isn’t warranted...

Roar said it better though, that’s his thing.

Last edited:
The most important thing we can do for our great country is to love every American. Very very few Americans are actually evil. We can disagree, but we have to love each other.
I don’t doubt that at all. I’m just tired in the extreme of people who think that the words they say and type don’t matter. Everyone has experienced a state of denial before, and I don’t begrudge anyone for not wanting this reality to be true. I just want some accountability for what we say and do.

Last edited:
Hey can we zoom BWI and do this video chat thing lol. Now that could get crazy. Imagine if they would do that. Bet half the stuff that gets said wouldn't get said lol

I don’t doubt that at all. I’m just tired in the extreme of people who think that the words they say and type don’t matter. Everyone has experienced a state of denial before, and I don’t begrudge anyone for not wanting this reality to be true. I just want some accountability for what we say and do.
While I do not want to get into any kind of ugly back and forth, I will end with this comment, You may reply as you feel the need. Certainly no ill will from me. But to say he would have literal blood on his hands, seems a bit extreme and polarizing. If someone truly only takes his advice and travels and then gets sick and dies, that seems like there should be some culpability on their own part.
But all good here, have a great day!

While I do not want to get into any kind of ugly back and forth, I will end with this comment, You may reply as you feel the need. Certainly no ill will from me. But to say he would have literal blood on his hands, seems a bit extreme and polarizing. If someone truly only takes his advice and travels and then gets sick and dies, that seems like there should be some culpability on their own part.
But all good here, have a great day!
No hard feelings at all, my good man. I never said the blood was exclusive, btw. We all have a part to play in creating the mess, and fixing it.

A few days after entering the portal?

I suspect Ryan was recruiting him long before he entered the portal.
So you are saying "hurry up and hang up the phone, Ohio State head wrestling coach Tom Ryan is on the other line" doesn't carry the same immediate impact as ""hurry up and hang up, Cael is on the phone!!!!"?

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
I assume Kerkvliet will smoke him?
If you mean win by bonus, doubt it. Orndorff had 1 bonus loss all year -- an OT pin by Hillger. And he beat 3 returning AAs. Not someone who should be dismissed.

But I do think Kerk is better and should beat him consistently.

The most important thing we can do for our great country is to love every American. Very very few Americans are actually evil. We can disagree, but we have to love each other.

You have to watch out for the evil Canadians.
85ffeb2b27cc9c62efb6aa3119998aabeee848b4_00.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT