ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Michigan - Fri, Jan 19

I thought the BTN camera angle, while highly suggestive, was inconclusive. That photog's snap made it plain as day.

Rewatch the match-the part where MM puts out his arm and is talking to Angel. He's obviously showing his arm as evidence.

You knew it would take some doin' to displace Ferrari as asshole of the year.

Amine managed it.

If Bormet has any class, he'll make him sit out Rutgers on Sunday.

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
Maybe you were at a gay bar? Sometimes those things happen on accident.

A long time ago, I got really drunk in Ashland, Oregon with a friend. We stumbled into a bar full of women & thought we'd hit the jackpot. We hit on as many as we could & got shut down all night. The next day, I told a local guy the story & he couldn't stop laughing. Apparently, we'd stumbled into the local lesbian bar, but were way too drunk to realize it. Oops! That's when everything started making sense. Lol.
Is that you jack?

Right. I guess what blows me away is that I see a guy stall out from not wanting to wrestle a match (rather than having some sort of technical stall calls like being on the legs from top) maybe once every few years? He just made a possible 4x AA look lost, and not as an upperclassman. I can say I don’t recall anyone doing that to someone with Amine’s credentials at that stage of both careers.
See Hatchet vs Taylor, NCAA finals.

We have seen Taylor Nolf and Zain do it to other AA’s. I just cant remember who.

Right. I guess what blows me away is that I see a guy stall out from not wanting to wrestle a match (rather than having some sort of technical stall calls like being on the legs from top) maybe once every few years? He just made a possible 4x AA look lost, and not as an upperclassman. I can say I don’t recall anyone doing that to someone with Amine’s credentials at that stage of both careers.
It's the "that stage of both their careers" part that makes this challenging. We can name several PSU guys who took AAs to the woodshed, but our guy wasn't a freshman or the opponent wasn't yet an AA. Example: Nico vs Darian Cruz.

Best I can come up with offhand is Levi vs Andonian. After that one big early move, Levi completely dominated and broke the returning AA before sticking him. Andonian had placed 3rd the year before, which beats Amine's highest finish.

Rewatch the match-the part where MM puts out his arm and is talking to Angel. He's obviously showing his arm as evidence.

You knew it would take some doin' to displace Ferrari as asshole of the year.

Amine managed it.

If Bormet has any class, he'll make him sit out Rutgers on Sunday.
He bit a guy and did it in a match where he gave zero effort. I'd kick him off the team.

You do know that I was trying to be funny?
He doesn't.
grade6.gif

It's the "that stage of both their careers" part that makes this challenging. We can name several PSU guys who took AAs to the woodshed, but our guy wasn't a freshman or the opponent wasn't yet an AA. Example: Nico vs Darian Cruz.

Best I can come up with offhand is Levi vs Andonian. After that one big early move, Levi completely dominated and broke the returning AA before sticking him. Andonian had placed 3rd the year before, which beats Amine's highest finish.
Yeah you kind of nailed what I was trying to get across as “different” here.

It wasn’t the aggression, or the major/stalls or style. Just the feeling watching it thinking that these guys can wrestle 1000 times and one will only win by some freak 1/1000 pin. But it was against a guy who never really looks beaten too badly.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
And there's a point a short time later where MM has another cross-face in and Angel gets down low and close as if to show Amine he's looking for any more biting.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT