ADVERTISEMENT

still no consolation brackets ????

sounds good, what about our 9th wrestler.... forgot about Nolf? :)
Oops. And I didn't even start drinking early today. Feeling a slight cold coming on, and will need to stay home tomorrow and Friday from work. Chickenman, you meeting up with the Flo guys downtown Austin for the matches?

They're also on the last 10 pages of the most recent Match Notes, if I remember correctly.

Oops. And I didn't even start drinking early today. Feeling a slight cold coming on, and will need to stay home tomorrow and Friday from work. Chickenman, you meeting up with the Flo guys downtown Austin for the matches?

I am definitely taking tomorrow off and hopefully Friday (if work permits). I did a ton of work for a closing scheduled on the 24th in advance to clear my weekend and things seem to be good. Kids at spring break camp during the day then my sitter comes. All my plans were working until my sister invited herself down here starting Sat, so I may be on media blackout for medal rounds and finals until I get a chance to watch late on Sat.

As for the Flo guys, I've only run into some of them once or twice and that was when their HQ was near a sports bar I went to now and again. Their new HQ is on the east side - far away from where I usually am. I'm assuming they are all at MSG grinding.

Good guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: CentexLion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT