ADVERTISEMENT

Spanier has a book coming out in 09/22

You move the goalposts. What did Snedden say he found in his investigation? I don't care what is in the report. What were his findings?
His findings are in the report.
Was Spanier's security clearance renewed? Would they do that for someone about to be possibly convicted on felony charges?
People with criminal records often have clearances. But you don't know anything about them. Also, Spanier I bet still has his clearance and he has a criminal record right? LOL
I'll wait...

Why are you here then?
I wanted to see if anyone read the book and see what they had to say about it, I certainly didn’t get on here to read page after page of your unending obsession with proving your predetermined point of view. I’ve been around long enough to know that when a high profile crime becomes about more than just the crime itself, the results usually involve more wrong than right.

What is that interest? Let's unwind your conspiracy this should be fun!
No theory just fact. Your response here only when the narrative is threatened is empirical evidence that either you fear exposure or have a financial interest in keeping a lid on the issue.
Let's both agree that a retrial would be healthy in an environment that is more conducive to a just outcome.
No crying janitors.....excited utterances......PSP caught lying on tape .
If Sandusky is guilty, there is nothing to fear.

I wanted to see if anyone read the book and see what they had to say about it, I certainly didn’t get on here to read page after page of your unending obsession with proving your predetermined point of view. I’ve been around long enough to know that when a high profile crime becomes about more than just the crime itself, the results usually involve more wrong than right.
I posted a review from Amazon. Take a read above. I've been around long enough to know that writing a book about how innocent you are (OJ's "If I did it") then it shows that there is more guilt than innocence.

To be fair, I provided two reviews of the book yesterday. Other people (rhymes with Hole) on this thread decided to re-start an older tired argument.

No theory just fact. Your response here only when the narrative is threatened is empirical evidence that either you fear exposure or have a financial interest in keeping a lid on the issue.
Why do I fear "exposure" and again what is the financial interest? You have a habit of blurting out stupid conspiracy theories and when pressed to elaborate you sort of flop like a limp dick. Belly up to the bar and spell it out!
Let's both agree that a retrial would be healthy in an environment that is more conducive to a just outcome.
No need for a retrial as the first one was just. Waste of taxpayers money and unneeded harm to victims.
No crying janitors.....excited utterances......PSP caught lying on tape .
If Sandusky is guilty, there is nothing to fear.
I have no fear. Sandusky is most definitely guilty.

To be fair, I provided two reviews of the book yesterday. Other people (rhymes with Hole) on this thread decided to re-start an older tired argument.
An argument you've never refuted successfully and then you surrendered.

You move the goalposts. What did Snedden say he found in his investigation? I don't care what is in the report. What were his findings?

Was Spanier's security clearance renewed? Would they do that for someone about to be possibly convicted on felony charges?

I'll wait...
You were the one bringing up "intellectual smackdown" like you actually knew what it was. I simply pointed out one of many instances where a smackdown occurred on you.

Or was I wrong and you found that non-existent item? One thing for sure is that you were preaching that a key fact was there and it was not.

Serious credibility issues ....

• Love
Reactions: WHCANole
I posted a review from Amazon. Take a read above. I've been around long enough to know that writing a book about how innocent you are (OJ's "If I did it") then it shows that there is more guilt than innocence.
But you haven’t been around long enough to know that a review on Amazon isn’t really worth all that much. To believe everything that happened in this case is above board is just naive. There was so much shady sh!t that went on that no one will ever know what really happened or didn’t happen. Arguing about it endlessly just makes you look foolish to be honest.

And you should let your obsession with this go. Get a hobby or something….you’re not going to change anyone’s mind and no one is going to change yours, so let it go dude. Good lord.
Which of the "free Jerry" threads has he started?

• Love
Well this wasn’t a “free Jerry” thread and he’s certainly spent enough time and energy on this one.
I'll ask again, which "free Jerry" thread has he started? If he was so obsessed then why has he not started any?

• Love
But you haven’t been around long enough to know that a review on Amazon isn’t really worth all that much.
However, several of your conspiracy brethren often cite those reviews @francofan and @PSU2UNC being two.
To believe everything that happened in this case is above board is just naive.
Nobody has said such
There was so much shady sh!t that went on that no one will ever know what really happened or didn’t happen.
Yeah, we pretty much do. Spanier offers nothing new that hasn't been fleshed out on this board over the decade. In fact I would bet big money that much of what Spanier asserts comes from the conspiracy fools that post here.
Arguing about it endlessly just makes you look foolish to be honest.
I agree that those who argue that CSS, Joe and Sandusky are all innocents and it's all a hoax do look foolish. When you are inside a delusional silo it's important to have a voice of reason speaking out.

You were the one bringing up "intellectual smackdown" like you actually knew what it was. I simply pointed out one of many instances where a smackdown occurred on you.

Or was I wrong and you found that non-existent item? One thing for sure is that you were preaching that a key fact was there and it was not.

@PSU2UNC has indeed some serious cred issues. For one he is a poseur.

However, several of your conspiracy brethren often cite those reviews @francofan and @PSU2UNC being two.

Nobody has said such

Yeah, we pretty much do. Spanier offers nothing new that hasn't been fleshed out on this board over the decade. In fact I would bet big money that much of what Spanier asserts comes from the conspiracy fools that post here.

I agree that those who argue that CSS, Joe and Sandusky are all innocents and it's all a hoax do look foolish. When you are inside a delusional silo it's important to have a voice of reason speaking out.
You are not the voice of reason in any venue and you certainly have never been important to anyone anywhere.

Reactions: francofan

The key facts (presented by Snedden in multiple places) are there. You just try to twist it around "well, (fart noises) it isn't in the government report so therefore it isn't true". What nonsense.

Reactions: francofan

Nobody has said such

Says the guy inside a delusional silo….but you’re so far in it, you can’t see it, that’s what makes you look foolish. There are things on both sides that don’t add up, but you can’t see it and that makes you as bad as the people on the other side you are arguing with.

The Attorney General has oversight responsibilities of those organizations. LOL , you really are a shavetail.
He either doesn’t know or refuses to look up the responsibility TSM has legally when a student has an out of program contact. He will say TC didn’t tell him anything warranting a call to CYS. What he doesn’t want to know is an investigation has to be made as to get the details of who what when and where regardless of what TC told him. The child would have been found and contacted. To the best of my knowledge that wasn’t done because no name has been given. He can say PSU dropped the ball, and he is entitled to that opinion. But to say TSM didn’t is myopic.

Reactions: PSU2UNC
He either doesn’t know or refuses to look up the responsibility TSM has legally when a student has an out of program contact. He will say TC didn’t tell him anything warranting a call to CYS. What he doesn’t want to know is an investigation has to be made as to get the details of who what when and where regardless of what TC told him. The child would have been found and contacted. To the best of my knowledge that wasn’t done because no name has been given. He can say PSU dropped the ball, and he is entitled to that opinion. But to say TSM didn’t is myopic.
TSM was required to have a written plan and was negligent every time a child under their care was not properly supervised. You need to understand that "Jockstrap" lost a home at Pennlive and needs to earn his per diem by keeping an eye on PSU sites to protect the interests of those who profited from the "Green Rush of 2012" in Centre County.
Certainly this is a issue that can legitimately illicit a number of different responses and opinions. But its obvious that he "outs" himself by only emerging here when Sandusky is the topic.

The key facts (presented by Snedden in multiple places) are there. You just try to twist it around "well, (fart noises) it isn't in the government report so therefore it isn't true". What nonsense.
What page are those key facts on?

He either doesn’t know or refuses to look up the responsibility TSM has legally when a student has an out of program contact.
What type of rule requiring that was in place in 2001. Please cite.
He will say TC didn’t tell him anything warranting a call to CYS.
TC said the same
What he doesn’t want to know is an investigation has to be made as to get the details of who what when and where regardless of what TC told him.
Cite please
The child would have been found and contacted. To the best of my knowledge that wasn’t done because no name has been given. He can say PSU dropped the ball, and he is entitled to that opinion. But to say TSM didn’t is myopic.
TSM was never told about 1998 by PSU and were told nothing actionable in 2001. To prove my point, look at what TSM did in 2008 when they received a ACTIONABLE report. Then you see the difference.

Says the guy inside a delusional silo….but you’re so far in it, you can’t see it, that’s what makes you look foolish.
What silo is that? The one that accepts the Jury verdict and credible reporting not conspiracy blogs? *I* look foolish and you fools are telling us to free Jerry? LOL
There are things on both sides that don’t add up, but you can’t see it and that makes you as bad as the people on the other side you are arguing with.
How are the JoeBots wrong?

TSM was required to have a written plan and was negligent every time a child under their care was not properly supervised.
Required by who? Please cite and then tell me why TSM wasn't sanctioned if they didn't comply. You're flailing Sparky. Remember, they were investigated by the Feds and PA. Nothing.
You need to understand that "Jockstrap" lost a home at Pennlive and needs to earn his per diem by keeping an eye on PSU sites to protect the interests of those who profited from the "Green Rush of 2012" in Centre County.
Who is paying me? Name them.
Certainly this is a issue that can legitimately illicit a number of different responses and opinions. But its obvious that he "outs" himself by only emerging here when Sandusky is the topic.
I find the JoeBot nation disgusting and like to correct them online.

You have said Snedden cleared Sandusky. Where in his OFFICIAL report does he say that? This is an easy question.

Required by who? Please cite and then tell me why TSM wasn't sanctioned if they didn't comply. You're flailing Sparky. Remember, they were investigated by the Feds and PA. Nothing.

Who is paying me? Name them.

I find the JoeBot nation disgusting and like to correct them online.
Followed us all the way from Pennlive.....what a trooper....LOL
Our very own little paid troll.

You have said Snedden cleared Sandusky. Where in his OFFICIAL report does he say that? This is an easy question.
He was quite insistent that Snedden "exonerated" Sandusky in his official report.

It doesn't, as was pointed out to him. His response? We are just "twisting things around".

Hilarious. Great entertainment. 10 more years!!! LOL

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT