ADVERTISEMENT

Sour grapes

spitdoc

Oct 6, 2001
Never took a class at Pitt and rooted for PS when I was much younger. However, it seems that people berating Narduzzi should look in the mirror. The guy just finished his very first football game as a head coach and won. Pitt was up by 15 points multiple times and showed to ability to go for the jugular. Seems his efforts are on getting someone to replace Jame Connor last year's ACC player of the year. Last thing I remember PSU got clobbered by The Owls. Time for Nittany Lion fans to focus on concerns on your offensive line and how to string together a few W's and not what a very green coach says at Pitt. Let's pick and choose our battles.

You obviously didn't understand that particular fable by Aesop since the sour grapes reference doesn't make any sense in your context. People were ragging on Franklin at this time last year so forgive me if I don't cry a river for Narduzzi.

OP, i don't think you took a class past 5th grade. You should be ashamed of your writing skills.

Never took a class at Pitt and rooted for PS when I was much younger. However, it seems that people berating Narduzzi should look in the mirror. The guy just finished his very first football game as a head coach and won. Pitt was up by 15 points multiple times and showed to ability to go for the jugular. Seems his efforts are on getting someone to replace Jame Connor last year's ACC player of the year. Last thing I remember PSU got clobbered by The Owls. Time for Nittany Lion fans to focus on concerns on your offensive line and how to string together a few W's and not what a very green coach says at Pitt. Let's pick and choose our battles.

Nice first post. Thanks for the lecture. Go away.

But I do certainly believe that you never took a real class at Pitt.

Duh.

Reactions: simons96
Original poster sounds like a PITT troll. I could care a less about Narduzzi. Did not like him at M$U and sure don't like him now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT