ADVERTISEMENT

Checking in with my future Big Ten conference-mates

HailToPitt725

May 16, 2016
Apparently, Pitt was one of 12 “desired programs” vetted for Big Ten expansion last year.

Our very sane and competent head coach has assured me we will win the Big Ten every year when the times comes. I have come to accept submissions to your future conference overlords. I’ll hang up and listen.

Your future is 50+ rated recruiting classess from Duzzy.

Duzzy's incoherent excuses for the pathetic teams he fields.

And a bottom half finishe in the ACC, as the better programs are courted by the SEC and/or B10.

Duzzy's babbling about winning the B10 should have been enough for your administration to put him into counciling........

Your future is 50+ rated recruiting classess from Duzzy.

Duzzy's incoherent excuses for the pathetic teams he fields.

And a bottom half finishe in the ACC, as the better programs are courted by the SEC and/or B10.

Duzzy's babbling about winning the B10 should have been enough for your administration to put him into counciling........

But HandoCumando told me ASWP was a decent team and could win the b1g West??? Oh yea, he told me they would easily beat WVU too.... LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
HailtoPitt725, you’re a funny guy. First off you’re texting, so there’s no reason to hang up. Secondly listen to what? We’re texting back not using bongo drums. Thirdly I believe the “vetting” was a misprint. The term was “wetting”, as in wetting your pants at such a ridiculous suggestion.

Reactions: bison13
Here's why I don't believe the story. "Conference office administrators created a list of desired programs thought to be attainable, according to multiple sources who have seen the list."

The list included ND. If ND was "attainable" they would be in without hesitation.

Reactions: bluewhiteApos
Here's why I don't believe the story. "Conference office administrators created a list of desired programs thought to be attainable, according to multiple sources who have seen the list."

The list included ND. If ND was "attainable" they would be in without hesitation.
I also don’t believe any of the ACC schools on that list due to the ACC GOR.

When the athletic directors in the conference met and were asked about it, each one of them was told to give names of schools they thought would be good candidates for expansion. Rutgers mentioned Pitt because they needed somebody else to be at the bottom of the big 10 east.

I would fully expect Pitt to go undefeated in the Big 10 every year since I read on the Lair how easy the conference is. Who cares that their record for the last 40 years against all Big 10 teams has been horrible.

Well, Hail To Pitt, if you ever do get into the BIG10 and if you ever want to participate in the Conference Championship game then you better move your campus west of Nebraska so you can get in the west division.

You got that going for you.

Well, Hail To Pitt, if you ever do get into the BIG10 and if you ever want to participate in the Conference Championship game then you better move your campus west of Nebraska so you can get in the west division.

You got that going for you.
The obvious solution is to recognize Pittsburg, KS as the rightful home of the University of Pittsburg(h)… Pitt and Nebraska becomes the new Backyard Brawl. :oops:

I would fully expect Pitt to go undefeated in the Big 10 every year since I read on the Lair how easy the conference is. Who cares that their record for the last 40 years against all Big 10 teams has been horrible.
Careful. I got banned over on the Lair for pointing that very same thing out to them.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
They don’t like to be presented with reality, it disrupts their fantasy world.
I particularly like the the posters who believe the fans that attend our games come from the surrounding communities because; after all, there's nothing else to do in State College. They haven't yet figured out that people actually travel to our games from Philly, DC, Baltimore, NYC, Harrisburg, Lehigh Valley and...GASP...Pittsburgh.

Lando is likely correct. There’s a sad individual who constantly creates new burner accounts to troll our site. Pitteefool was likely collateral damage considering the username.
The problem with your site is that literally everybody (prior to your recent collapse) who posted anything negative about your team was thought to be a PSU or WV troll. I actually get comic relief reading that site.

The problem with your site is that literally everybody (prior to your recent collapse) who posted anything negative about your team was thought to be a PSU or WV troll. I actually get comic relief reading that site.
Same thing happens here--if you don't blindly support everything you're a Michigan, Pitt or Ohio State fan--all sites are the same.

Actually you could be a substantial donor with over 10,000 posts, and if you say the wrong thing on the Lair you’re forever branded as a Nitter.

True, although that guy crossed the line a few times. Wished my family and I would die in a car crash… It’s probably why Peak is trigger-happy with banning opposing fans.

You guys have a good site over here with few troublemakers. I appreciate the leniency shown to posters like myself or RutgersAl. Never understood why people take sports fandom and rivalries to such extremes.

True, although that guy crossed the line a few times. Wished my family and I would die in a car crash… It’s probably why Peak is trigger-happy with banning opposing fans.

You guys have a good site over here with few troublemakers. I appreciate the leniency shown to posters like myself or RutgersAl. Never understood why people take sports fandom and rivalries to such extremes.
It’s often hard on this site to tell the difference between our fans and opposing teams’ fans.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Apparently, Pitt was one of 12 “desired programs” vetted for Big Ten expansion last year.

Our very sane and competent head coach has assured me we will win the Big Ten every year when the times comes. I have come to accept submissions to your future conference overlords. I’ll hang up and listen.
Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Reactions: Thomas1945
Careful. I got banned over on the Lair for pointing that very same thing out to them.
I got banned in 2016. They were playing Clemson and hoping for a win. Asked them how felt about knocking Clemson out of the playoffs and getting us in.. They went bat💩 crazy over that probability and I was banned.

I got banned in 2016. They were playing Clemson and hoping for a win. Asked them how felt about knocking Clemson out of the playoffs and getting us in.. They went bat💩 crazy over that probability and I was banned.
damn only 2016? I got banned during 2011. All the JS stuff was going on and I went over there and proceeded to remind them of how members of the golden panthers were begging JS to come and coach at Pitt since he was a local guy and that some of the golden panthers were also involved in 2nd mile

I got banned for defending THON when a poster there said he had evidence THON money was used by PSU to pay players - I said that was crazy - lifetime band - what a-holes.

Some programs on that list are desired. Some are attainable. Some are both desired AND attainable. Guess which one Pitt. is. 🤣

I got banned for defending THON when a poster there said he had evidence THON money was used by PSU to pay players - I said that was crazy - lifetime band - what a-holes.
They're so triggered by THON that they complain about canners every year, except they actually stopped canning like 5 years ago.

Reactions: MacNit2.0
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT