ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Tennessee and Brohm are getting close; Doeren says no

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001

534231-368826.jpg

Last edited:
Feldman reporting the UT AD is enamored with Mike Leach but sticking point is Leach sued his employer previously and that doesn't sit well with them and hard to get past.

My God, talk about trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Look, I like Leach even despite his being a lawyer. But given his idiosyncrasies he would be a poor fit for Deliverance.

Feldman reporting the UT AD is enamored with Mike Leach but sticking point is Leach sued his employer previously and that doesn't sit well with them and hard to get past.

How do you go from Schiano to Leach?

Jesus. Purdue was looking like a program on the upswing. I guess more of Purdon't.

Exactly ... when your search has become a complete dumpster fire and the country is crucifying you and your alumni base hates you and you're down to your 7th and 8th picks of candidates to be coach when you never even had a 7th or 8th candidate written down

The tennessee athletic director woke up Monday morning and asked himself, "Now, who has no self esteem and coaches football?"

Reactions: Sharkies
Don't worry those stupid inbred hillbillies will start a twitter campaign against him because he isn's Jon Gruden since he is the coach they think they deserve as a bottom feeder in the SEC.

How is this about Pitt? I know john4psu is an obsessive crybaby, but don't see Narduzzi mentioned.

Uh... there was lots of talk about narduzzi taking the job last time it was open... it’s only natural that his name be mentioned again.

"Brohm" hasn't been contacted by Tennessee. Brohm's agent has been negotiating with Tennessee. And Brohm has talked to the person Tennessee hired to find the new coach. But neither has 'talked' to each other until most of the details could be ironed out and then one final interview. Stuff is so stupid how they put out press releases that say nothing.

"Brohm" hasn't been contacted by Tennessee. Brohm's agent has been negotiating with Tennessee. And Brohm has talked to the person Tennessee hired to find the new coach. But neither has 'talked' to each other until most of the details could be ironed out and then one final interview. Stuff is so stupid how they put out press releases that say nothing.
According to the article, Brohm does not use an agent.

odd considering that article states he doesnt have an agent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT