ADVERTISEMENT

Some coach voted Iowa #1

Is it hawkifAnn, or was hawkifan taken?
The latter, but on a different site a long time ago. I wound up using that as a screen name across a number of sites over the years. So many have come and gone and merged that I can’t remember which site I used this on first. After that, it was just always available…..but obviously not very clever.

The Offensive Line doesn't jump when Clifford is in the game! Only jumps when a backup is in lol. I bet the corner doesn’t get burned deep if Clifford is in the game. 9-11 doesn't happen if Clifford was in the game. LMFAO

michael-scott-laughter.gif
I could see it to a point. The line is used to Clifford’s style and cadence, then that gets switched up, and it gets switched up at a time when the Iowa crowd was really getting cranked up. I would apply a little causation to the QB2 and also some to the crowd. I would put all of it on the coaches who let so many of them happen before making a change. The 3 in a row was really ridiculous.

LOL. Your tiny stadium is cute, but the crowd didn't impact the game.
Why is Kinnick so MUCH louder than your dump of a stadium?!?!

I know we party harder than you guys & we’re way more rowdy but that’s weak sauce to have your place be nicknamed “The Library” by other B1G fans.

I know we party harder than you guys & we’re way more rowdy but that’s weak sauce to have your place be nicknamed “The Library” by other B1G fans.

Y'all were loud precisely for one drive unless TV edited it out.

Granted, y'all picked a good one to do it on. 3 false starts later.

The Offensive Line doesn't jump when Clifford is in the game! Only jumps when a backup is in lol. I bet the corner doesn’t get burned deep if Clifford is in the game. 9-11 doesn't happen if Clifford was in the game. LMFAO

michael-scott-laughter.gif
The first sentence is correct, yes.

This is bad, even by your weak trolling standard. Beaver Stadium is the loudest stadium in the Big Ten, especially during big games (White Outs). The only stadium in the country that might be louder is Tiger Stadium (LSU).

Kinnick is a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT