ADVERTISEMENT

So.......

He (and we) are going to regret that speech for a long time, until they play for a MNC. Count how many times we will be asked if we are “elite”. For crying out loud.

He (and we) are going to regret that speech for a long time, until they play for a MNC. Count how many times we will be asked if we are “elite”. For crying out loud.

I wish like Trump he would delete his twitter account

He said we weren’t Elite....what part of we aren’t Elite makes people think he said we are Elite?
I know what he said. He said we are great, but not elite. You misinterpreted my comment. As someone with a maize and blu co-worker, I hear all about PSU shortcomings, and that speech was brought up all week last week. You can’t say we are going to work hard to become an elite team and lay that egg on your home field. As others said, this team regresses - that is poor coaching from Monday to Friday. No excuse for the last five losses this team has seen, and really, they have been very damaging to the progress of this program. Think of where they would be with even two of those wins back. But if you like a ceiling of being ranked outside of the top 5 at the end, by all means, keep up the great speeches and rah rah coaching. I would rather have an asshole coach whose team is cut throat and knows how to dominate weak opponents and win big games on big stages.

Would Rahne, Limegrover and Pry be coaching for Alabama, Clemson, OSU or a program of similar caliber?

The 90 minutes from 11:00 PM Saturday 29-September-2018 to 12:30 AM EDT on Sunday 30-September-2018.

In retrospect, we may be remembering that as a "turning point." The blown lead, the indefensible 4th-down-call, the getting into it with one of the students who made a harmless comment, the deranged press conference.

Shoot - the team themselves today looked like they aren't "bought in fully." They may have checked-out themselves after that 90-minute sequence.

I know what he said. He said we are great, but not elite. You misinterpreted my comment. As someone with a maize and blu co-worker, I hear all about PSU shortcomings, and that speech was brought up all week last week. You can’t say we are going to work hard to become an elite team and lay that egg on your home field. As others said, this team regresses - that is poor coaching from Monday to Friday. No excuse for the last five losses this team has seen, and really, they have been very damaging to the progress of this program. Think of where they would be with even two of those wins back. But if you like a ceiling of being ranked outside of the top 5 at the end, by all means, keep up the great speeches and rah rah coaching. I would rather have an asshole coach whose team is cut throat and knows how to dominate weak opponents and win big games on big stages.

Why are you worried about a UM coworker and what he says? No team has laid more eggs than the fighting Hoke 2.0s

Reactions: FightOnState
Not sure any blue and maize guy can talk - they’ve been out of it for a decade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT