Should Franklining replace Clemsoning?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stupid idea

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
No I wasn’t. Makes no difference when evaluating play on the field. If anything you have the power of replay to instantaneously review each play. Sadly.
Your implication was that I did not watch the game. I was pointing out to you that not only did I watch, I was there. That doesn't mean I saw the same things you saw, but I definitely saw the game.

Your implication was that I did not watch the game. I was pointing out to you that not only did I watch, I was there. That doesn't mean I saw the same things you saw, but I definitely saw the game.
Here. You apparently need this.

Is the supposedly Penn St fans attacking all things PSU because they don't like the coach thread? Just wondering where a PSU fan or an Ohio St fan posing as a PSU fan might go to trash our program thinking we can undo a decade long contract. Thanks
I actually like the coach. But I thought the old Clemsoning thing was funny. and I feel it kind of fits because the way we lose sometimes is puzzling.

Reactions: manilion
No need to mark calendars, they'll just send them texts or tweets. Maybe make a large greeting card to show them from the sidelines.
PSU football use to be a class act on and off the field. They played hard nose physical football and acted in a manor that you could be proud of. You rarely saw a PSU player disrespect their opponent because it wasn't tolerated. That ship has sailed. We act like the old Miami teams now.
Name a ream that doesn't act that way anymore. Idiot pros make the first down call every time, even when they're losing. These kids are just practicing for when they make the big show.

No need to mark calendars, they'll just send them texts or tweets. Maybe make a large greeting card to show them from the sidelines.
PSU football use to be a class act on and off the field. They played hard nose physical football and acted in a manor that you could be proud of. You rarely saw a PSU player disrespect their opponent because it wasn't tolerated. That ship has sailed. We act like the old Miami teams now.
Great point however...I may add... is that more of a generational issue withy most young athletes today ?

Meaning..not all..but are todays athletes just different from a "respect" standpoint ?

Of course many of our old PSU teams...social media was not as impactful as it is today...

Reactions: creamery freak
No but I expect Penn State to have a chance to win every game they play and to at least be competitive. The latter was nonexistent on Saturday.
I'm also tired of the clown acts from our players. They should shut their mouths and let their play do the talking. I think the level of shit talking our secondary engages in is disgusting.
I didn't expect the outcome we got vs Auburn or MN but that's college football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT