ADVERTISEMENT

Smalls …… Where’s that Second Commitment ??

Next commitment

• Shapiro

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • MCGowan

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Mullen

• Feldman FLIPS

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Gibson

• Other

Votes: 29 34.1%

• Total voters
We still have an incredibly young team, guys. Look at the remaining eligibility of our predicted starters next year.

RH - 4
RBY - 1
BB - 3
SVN - 4
I'm not going to try to guess 157, but 3 or 4 years.
Facundo - 4
CStar - 3
AB - 2
Dean - 1
Kerk - 3

Unless they are:

A) a sophomore or freshman
B) 133 or 197
C) Want to take GS + RS

It's going to be a hard sell for a guy like Shapiro.

Now, an easier sell: Josh Barr has a big frame and despite him purportedly weighing in at 164 when he beat Rojas at 171 the second time, he has his Senior year, a potential GS + RS year to weight for Carter and/or AB to clear out of 174 and 184. He'll keep growing, not have to worry about cutting weight and get to train at the best 174/184 school in the country for a year or two, with the guy(s) he'll be replacing, before toeing the line.

Reactions: Flying_Tiger
Possible Levi is a career 157? That would be awesome at this point but he's still super young. I remember there were talks of him getting to 184 but he kind of stopped growing.

I’ll be honest , I thought we’d have more coming off those NCAAs besides a freshman high school
Commit. I’m stunned
Not a lot of room at the inn. Only Nick Lee ship is available for 2022 and that is probably going to Haines. For 2023 only RBY ship is available and maybe a few other small ship amounts. With the 9.9 limit and the high tuition at PSU it still amazes me how many blue chip recruits Cael and company manage to bring in.

Reactions: hlstone
it's complicated. kinda. lol.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT