ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: McQuade drops whistleblower suit

Jerry himself lists them here when he,admitted to grooming the victims.

He did not admit to grooming. He admitted to some behaviors that could be perceived as possible grooming behaviors but he said there was no sexual intent.

Costas: What do you say?
Sandusky: I say that I am innocent of those charges.
Costas: Innocent? Completely innocent and falsely accused on every aspect?
Sandusky: Well, I could say that I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged and I have touched their legs without the intent of sexual contact.

Dr. Fred Berlin when asked if he was aware of any convicted pedophiles who have steadfastly maintained their innocence he said other than Sandusky he was aware of only one other case and in that instance the person was later exonerated on DNA evidence.

In order for possible grooming behavior to be criminal CSA behavior, there must be sexual intent. I agree with NCIS Special Agent that there is no credible evidence that wasn't subject to manipulation that Sandusky committed criminal CSA. If anyone is aware of such evidence, please let me know.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Please read Pendergrast’s book and tell me what he has wrong. It is comprehensive and I believe it will become the book of record for the fiasco. Both Bob Costas and Dr. Fred Berlin have recommended anyone interested in the case, particularly those who are confident that Sandusky is guilty to read the book. However, I don’t expect that covey, gmj, osprey, LaJolla, or any other of the usual suspects will have the intellectual curiosity to tackle the challenge of considering that they might not have it all figured out. Seriously, I would encourage anybody who has an open mind to read the book and provide a critique.
The entire premise is off base.
I gave my counter argument a few posts ago. Your theory is ridiculous on its face. Read it again slowly.

Here let me summarize:

Spanier: The Pennsylvania politicos are all over us over Sex Faire, did you see that article? Instead of reporting the Sandusky matter to state agencies like we were going to and showing that we are on top of things, let’s abruptly change course and hide it and hope it goes away. And while we are hoping, let’s hope that McQueary, his dad, Dr. Dranov, Mrs. McQueary, the kid himself and towny (thrown in for good measure :cool:) and anyone else who may know don’t decide to report it and make it look like we were trying to hide a pedophile. But just to make this extra exciting, let’s report it to Jack Raykovitz and hope that he doesn’t report it either.

Curley: Brilliant Graham. Phucking brilliant! Did L. T. Young help you come up with that?

Don’t think of them as insults. Think of them as descriptions.

The hearing was televised and everyone knew about it before hand. That’s covered in the article.

It was highly anticipated. The governor weighed in the day before via letter hoping to avoid what was coming. No such luck.

You do understand that Curley ignored legal counsel in changing course and took a huge risk regardless, right?

You do understand we know what MM told Curley from Schultz testimony, right? The “he just reported horseplay” fiction no longer exists. Curley was taking a risk by not reporting it regardless.

In any case, your argument hinges on me arguing that they believed Sandusky was a pedo and they decided to cover it up. My argument is Curley didn’t know what MM saw and he realized the impending shit show based on the political climate. If he thought Jerry was just being Jerry he’d be willing to handle it himself to avoid it being turned into a political football.

3 admins lying because they made a stupid decision a decade ago isn’t sexy enough for you guys, but it’s what happened. You want a grand conspiracy to be responsible for the destruction of Joe’s legacy.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
So, if someone does something that Jim Clemente lists as a warning sign for PoC predators, then they must be a PoC predator. I am not buying it. This is the type of thinking that convicted Sandusky in the court of public opinion with limited credible evidence of actual CSA.

Gosh if that kind of behavior was common & innocent there'd be ton of upstanding & credible people, even celebrities that would be proud to admit to it.

Let's see how many we can name.

I'll start ... Jerry Sandusky.

Uh ....

Hmm...

Just checked Clemente's report .... he doesn't mention anything about these things not being briggt red flags.

Anyway... Your turn.

Gosh if that kind of behavior was common & innocent there'd be ton of upstanding & credible people, even celebrities that would be proud to admit to it.

Let's see how many we can name.

I'll start ... Jerry Sandusky.

Uh ....

Hmm...

Just checked Clemente's report .... he doesn't mention anything about these things not being briggt red flags.

Anyway... Your turn.

Sandusky was convicted of CSA not red flags.

Please provide any credible evidence of CSA regarding Sanduksy that wasn't subject to manipulation.

1. Are you aware of any credible evidence that wasn’t subject to manipulation that Sandusky engaged in CSA?

2. Do you believe any of the accusers received repressed memory therapy?

3. Do you believe that Allan Myers is victim 2, the boy in the infamous Mike McQueary Lasch building locker room incident?

4, Do you believe that Jerry Sandusky deserves a new trial?

Sorry - I simply can't go down that tangent until the CEO of the kids charity publicly explains the oversight of their charity chairman that was in place since complaints were escalated thru the system in 1998. Since he hasn't answered that, Lynne Abraham went AWOL shortly after grandstanding about it, and it's rather evident that Jerry was dragging Second Mile kids home like stray dogs and TSM leadership was well aware of that - then TSM leadership's negligence to their clients, along with Jerry's personal negligence, set him for 1, 2, 3 & 4 that you listed above.

I suggest Jack Raykovitz & Katherine Genovese be the one to answer those questions for you, seeing that they've known Jerry for decades, were in business with him, had their fingers on the pulse of the operation, and would have been knowledgeable on all the clients and their information.

Last edited:

The hearing was televised and everyone knew about it before hand. That’s covered in the article.

It was highly anticipated. The governor weighed in the day before via letter hoping to avoid what was coming. No such luck.

You do understand that Curley ignored legal counsel in changing course and took a huge risk regardless, right?

You do understand we know what MM told Curley from Schultz testimony, right? The “he just reported horseplay” fiction no longer exists. Curley was taking a risk by not reporting it regardless.

In any case, your argument hinges on me arguing that they believed Sandusky was a pedo and they decided to cover it up. My argument is Curley didn’t know what MM saw and he realized the impending shit show based on the political climate. If he thought Jerry was just being Jerry he’d be willing to handle it himself to avoid it being turned into a political football.

3 admins lying because they made a stupid decision a decade ago isn’t sexy enough for you guys, but it’s what happened. You want a grand conspiracy to be responsible for the destruction of Joe’s legacy.
Poor Steve. Dude is in total denial.

I gave my counter argument a few posts ago. Read it again slowly. Here let me summarize:

And while we are hoping, let’s hope that McQueary, his dad, Dr. Dranov, Mrs. McQueary, the kid himself and towny (thrown in for good measure :cool:) and anyone else who may know don’t decide to report it and make it look like we were trying to hide a pedophile. But just to make this extra exciting, let’s report it to Jack Raykovitz and hope that he doesn’t report it either.
Curley: Brilliant Graham. Phucking brilliant! Did L. T. Young help you come up with that?
Don’t think of them as insults. Think of them as descriptions.

I find it despicable that you threw Towny under the bus like that. I mean, it's not like he has a vested interest in Mike's narrative (which would include spending unearned settlement treasure in the most "McQueary-Like" fashion). BWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
8b8e2549a730928180518039a7a580a7.jpg

I have been thinking about this for awhile, might as well go ahead and ask it...

General consensus seems to be that it's odd Raykovitz didn't counsel Jerry more effectively. Anyone else think that might have been deliberate not-so-benign neglect? IOW, that maybe Raykovitz and others were setting Jerry up by letting him "be Jerry" and thus putting him in a perfect position as the fall guy when the time was right? I keep thinking about Ziegler mentioning JS' naivete.

I know, "conspiracy theory" and all that. But then why take Jerry down at all, because after all by taking down Jerry they took down TSM, which was a source of political contributions, was it not? You know, some people make money (or obtain power, or whatever) by building stuff up, some people make money by tearing things down. I guess I'm thinking that what Raykovitz did, or more accurately, didn't do, wasn't by accident or neglect...I'm thinking it was deliberate.

Someone might have been counseling Jerry. Probably not Raykovitz but someone else.

Sorry - I simply can't go down that tangent until the CEO of the kids charity publicly explains the oversight of their charity chairman that was in place since complaints were escalated thru the system in 1998. Since he hasn't answered that, Lynne Abraham went AWOL shortly after grandstanding about it, and it's rather evident that Jerry was dragging Second Mile kids home like stray dogs and TSM leadership was well aware of that - then TSM leadership's negligence to their clients, along with Jerry's personal negligence, set him for 1, 2, 3 & 4 that you listed above.

I suggest Jack Raykovitz & Katherine Genovese be the one to answer those questions for you, seeing that they've known Jerry for decades, were in business with him, had their fingers on the pulse of the operation, and would have been knowledgeable on all the clients and their information.

Fair enough, but I believe these questions are central to the question regarding the parties responsible for this mess. I don't disagree with you that TSM leadership was negligent and deserves some responsibility for the fiasco, but I believe they are the ones who are tangentially involved and the parties primarily responsible include Tom Corbett and the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) as well as the old guard PSU BOT.

By your having read Pendergrast's book and my hearing and reading your opinions for the last several years, I can surmise your answers to the questions I posed. Correct me if I am wrong, (but I am guessing that you don't want to go there,) I believe your opinions would be:

1. You are not aware of any credible evidence that wasn't subject to manipulation that Sandusky engaged in CSA but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exists.

2. There is some evidence that some accusers may have had repressed memory therapy but that doesn't mean that all or even most accusers did.

3. There is a good chance that AM is v2, but it is not a certainty.

4. There was clear prosecutorial misconduct and for that alone Sandusky deserves a new trial.

Wait....did you just insult me? LMAO at you the hypocrite.

No my argument has nothing to do with you arguing that they believed Sandusky was a pedo and decided to cover it up. My argument is that what you are arguing regarding c#%^fest having anything to do with their regrettable decisions is beyond ridiculous. Read it again. S. L. O. W. L. Y.

You think anyone saying what you need to believe is an expert including Jerry himself. You should be a case study for denial.

You are welcome to your opinion. It is a free country. I believe that you are in denial that this is an open and closed slam dunk case. If it was, why did the OAG have to resort to the shenanigans that they have?

you'd think she could be more specific with such an allegation

So he thinks he is aware of CSA that occurred sometime in the past, with the accused not working for his company, and a victim known only to god, and his response is to... report it to his boss. So when faced with the exact situation as Paterno, he wants to do the same thing Joe did.

I'm pretty sure the troll handbook says to immediately call the police. He is also supposed to start investigating and try to learn the identity of the alleged victim. I wonder how that is going? Probably nowhere.... I guess he doesn't want to ruin anyone's thanksgiving?

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
So he thinks he is aware of CSA that occurred sometime in the past, with the accused not working for his company, and a victim known only to god, and his response is to... report it to his boss. So when faced with the exact situation as Paterno, he wants to do the same thing Joe did.

I'm pretty sure the troll handbook says to immediately call the police. He is also supposed to start investigating and try to learn the identity of the alleged victim. I wonder how that is going? Probably nowhere.... I guess he doesn't want to ruin anyone's thanksgiving?

All the boss said is that we need to focus on CMMI audits. I think he's going to bury the report.

All the boss said is that we need to focus on CMMI audits. I think he's going to bury the report.

Quite frankly, your word is not worth anything around here. We would like to see some proof of this report, scanned documentation maybe? Getting it notorized would be good.

If he is going to bury the report, are you going to fail you "moral obligation" and just give up? Or are you going to call the proper authorities right this instant?

Quite frankly, your word is not worth anything around here. We would like to see some proof of this report, scanned documentation maybe? Getting it notorized would be good.

If he is going to bury the report, are you going to fail you "moral obligation" and just give up? Or are you going to call the proper authorities right this instant?

I'm pretty sure the next step in the established process is that Howard Stern sends an email to the OAG.

I've been doing some digging and I have a couple questions related to the recent debate on whether the McQueary incident really happened on 2/9/2001.

Here's some items from the 2/9/2001 Collegian:

at p.2 - alternate routes to BJC for Bare Naked Ladies concert that night include University Drive and other routes from the west (The concert was scheduled to start at 8pm)

at p.12 - The Ice Lions Hockey team plays WVU at 9:15pm that night at the Greensberg Sports Complex. Their current record is 6-12-2.

at p.13 - The Icers Hockey team plays No.4 Ohio at 7:30pm that night. It is an away game. Their current record is 21-3-2 and were recently seeded #2 in the upcoming ACHA tournament (see p.9).

Question 1: What was the difference between the Icers and the Ice Lions? My understanding is the Icers were a varsity club team. But what were the Ice Lions & did many people watch their games?

Question 2: How many students would have attended the BNL concert and been inside the BJC between 8pm and 10pm? 5,000? 10,000? 15,000?

Question 3: The assumption on the board is that McQ thought it was the Friday before spring break because the campus was deserted. But I reviewed all of McQ's testimony on the date and spring break topic, and nowhere did I find a reference to him saying the campus was deserted. Where did that come from?

Interesting find (saw it first on Zig's twitter feed)

LINK

according to Feb 9, 2001 Daily Collegian, there was also a hockey game that night at the Greensburg Sports Complex . . .

You are welcome to your opinion. It is a free country. I believe that you are in denial that this is an open and closed slam dunk case. If it was, why did the OAG have to resort to the shenanigans that they have?
Why would any PSU fan visit Jerry in prison? They were looking to hear what they wanted to from him. Happy Thanksgiving, get help. I feel sorry you cannot handle what occurred with him. He's a sick SOB that will die in prison.

Question 1: What was the difference between the Icers and the Ice Lions? My understanding is the Icers were a varsity club team. But what were the Ice Lions & did many people watch their games?
I don't know the answer about the difference between the two, but I attended many Icers games in the mid to late 90's. The only games I attended were weekend day games and I think we paid $2.00 for a ticket. Even though it was a club team, it was high quality and Penn State was very good. There was bleachers on one side of the ice and attendance was always low. Like really low.

Reactions: JmmyW
Why would any PSU fan visit Jerry in prison? They were looking to hear what they wanted to from him. Happy Thanksgiving, get help. I feel sorry you cannot handle what occurred with him. He's a sick SOB that will die in prison.

Initially, I thought like most people that Sandusky was guilty based on the grand jury presentment that MM witnessed an anal rape. After the Freeh Report was published and I heard the Paterno family rebuttal, I realized that things were not as clear as they had been made out to be. MM just heard noises that he thought could be sexual, but didn’t witness anything. I also learned that the evidence against Sandusky was not as overwhelming as it was made out to be. Since then, I have tried to learn as much about the case as I could including visiting Sandusky in prison. Everything that I had learned since then has reinforced my opinion that Sandusky got railroaded and nothing has come out that has strengthened the case that Sandusky is guilty. It is possible that I am wrong in my opinion that Sandusky in innocent, but it seems highly unlikely to me. You may be right that Sandusky may die in prison; however, your assertion that he is a sick SOB is not evident.

Last edited:
Reactions: RussianEagle
I don't know the answer about the difference between the two, but I attended many Icers games in the mid to late 90's. The only games I attended were weekend day games and I think we paid $2.00 for a ticket. Even though it was a club team, it was high quality and Penn State was very good. There was bleachers on one side of the ice and attendance was always low. Like really low.

There was a Lady Icers team then. One of these probably references that.

Jerry Lauro (Program Representative) Office of Children, Youth, and Families advised Sandusky not to shower with any child. Sandusky stated he wouldn't.

A couple of points:
1. Lauro was not the cops
2. Lauro allegedly advised Sandusky not to shower with any child, he did not tell him or order him not to shower with any child.
3. Sandusky remembers the conversation differently. He has stated that he was advised not to shower with ZK. Please realize that this was a conversation between Lauro and Sandusky where Lauro was telling Sandusky that he agreed with the Reporting Officer that no sexual assault occurred.
Thanks for illustrating why Sandusky hasn’t confessed like most pedos.

You have to acknowledge that a guilty person would say the exact same thing. Sandusky knew it was wrong and continued to do it anyway.

The premise that Jerry Sandusky is the most hated man in America or that there was a rush to judgment?
That some type of therapy is responsible for the accusations.

It’s a stock defense that Sandusky’s appellate attorneys went with to get a new trial. Basing an entire book on it when Sandusky’s admitted behavior makes it nonsensical is a joke.

You have to acknowledge that a guilty person would say the exact same thing. Sandusky knew it was wrong and continued to do it anyway.

It’s a stock defense that Sandusky’s appellate attorneys went with to get a new trial. Basing an entire book on it when Sandusky’s admitted behavior makes it nonsensical is a joke.

Most pedophiles confess and try to plea bargain, just as Larry Nassar did yesterday. Sandusky has steadfastly maintained his innocence and has never considered pleading guilty. I don’t believe that Sandusky knew it was wrong. After he was arrested, I believe he realized that some of his behaviors could be perceived as possible grooming, and he stated to Costas that he didn’t have any sexual intent with any of his interactions that he had with minors.

While I don’t believe that all the accusers received RMT, it is clear that many have. Dustin Struble (v7) admitted as such in an interview with Pendergrast. It is also clear from his book Silent No More that Aaron Fisher (v1) was only able to remember the most horrific aspects of his accusations after therapy with Michael Gillum which whether they want to call it RMT or not was RMT. It is also clear from what Matt Sandusky has written and said that he was only able to visualize his abuse after therapy.

Last edited:

DID Dude in Denial

Most pedophiles confess and try to plea bargain, just as Larry Nassar did yesterday. Sandusky has steadfastly maintained his innocence and has never considered pleading guilty. I don’t believe that Sandusky knew it was wrong. After he was arrested, I believe he realized that some of his behaviors could be perceived as possible grooming, and he stated to Costas that he didn’t have any sexual intent with any of his interactions that he had with minors.

While I don’t believe that all the accusers received RMT, it is clear that many have. Dustin Struble (v7) admitted as such in an interview with Pendergrast. It is also clear from his book Silent No More that Aaron Fisher (v1) was only able to remember the most horrific aspects of his accusations after therapy with Michael Gillum which whether they want to call it RMT or not was RMT. It is also clear from what Matt Sandusky has written and said that he was only able to visualize his abuse after therapy.
Here’s the problem, Jerry has a reason to lie and the other people documented telling him it was wrong.

It’s not really up for debate unless you’re just choosing believe the entire world conspired against Jerry going back to 1998.

As far as Pendergrast’s book, he waited to ask V7 about repressed memories until after the face to face interview. Fisher only being able to verbalize the abuse after therapy isn’t the big deal he makes it out to be.

Pendergrast’s dismissal of Sandusky’s admitted behavior is more than distressing. He shrugs it off like there isn’t any reason to question it.

Here’s the problem, Jerry has a reason to lie and the other people documented telling him it was wrong.

It’s not really up for debate unless you’re just choosing believe the entire world conspired against Jerry going back to 1998.

As far as Pendergrast’s book, he waited to ask V7 about repressed memories until after the face to face interview. Fisher only being able to verbalize the abuse after therapy isn’t the big deal he makes it out to be.

Pendergrast’s dismissal of Sandusky’s admitted behavior is more than distressing. He shrugs it off like there isn’t any reason to question it.

Please cite your evidence that Jerry lied. Jerry seems to me to be honest to a fault. Until the 2011 allegations of CSA, Jerry had a stellar reputation for honesty and integrity. Then, instantly he became a pariah and not to be trusted or believed. He was guilty until proven innocent after the false grand jury presentment (aka statement of facts) that Mike McQueary had witnessed Sandusky engaging in an anal rape. Due to serial instances of prosecutorial misconduct and totally ineffective lawyers, he was not able to prove his innocence beyond a shadow of doubt. This, despite NCIS Special Agent John Snedden's belief that there is no credible evidence that wasn't subject to manipulation that Sandusky had engaged in any acts of CSA.

In terms of being told it was wrong, please tell me who told him, what he was told, and what the consequences of not doing what he was told? Regarding the 1998 incident, it was probably not a good idea to shower with ZK. ZK's mom was not very excited about, so that alone means is was not a good idea. It was thoroughly investigated by CYS, DPW, the Pennsylvania State Police, and the Centre County DA's office which concluded with a finding that no sexual assault occured and that Sandusky was in the clear. Penn State police detective Ronald Schreffler stated that he advised Sandusky not to shower with any more children; however, Sandusky only remembers that he was advised not to shower again with ZK and he never again did shower with ZK.

Regarding the v2 incident that occurred in the Dec. 30, 2000 - Feb. 9, 2001 timeframe that Mike McQueary observed, I believe the results of the Penn State investigation was that Penn State did not believe that CSA had taken place, they told Sandusky not to bring any youths on campus, and they notified Jack Raykowitz of the Second Mile of their findings, in particular that Second Mile youths were not to be brought onto campus any more. After this incident, I am not aware of Sandusky ever taking Second Mile youths on campus again.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it is absurd for you to state these issues are not up for debate. There is new information coming out all the time, in spite of this being 6 years after the story exploded. Graham Spanier still has an appeal pending and I think it is very likely that he will be exonerated and will not spend even a day in jail. Judge Fordora's ruling in the PCRA is being appealed and it will be interesting to see what the Superior Court has to say and I like the defense's chances. I don't think there has been any grand conspiracy. I think that the OAG thought that, given Sandusky behaviors, that he was likely a pedophile. With Aaron Fisher as there only accuser, they knew they didn't have a strong case. When they learned about the v2 and v6 incidents, they thought they could make a stronger case if they were able to find more victims even if that meant bending the rules a little bit. I don't view the serial acts of prosecutorial misconduct as a grand conspiracry, but more as a win at any cost type mentality.

No matter how he did it, Pendergrast did get Struble to state in his own words that he was only able to remember the abuse from Sandusky through the therapy he received from Cindy McNab. You may want to downplay the role Mike Gillum in helping Aaron Fisher to verbalize the abuse, but I think it is huge. His story has constantly changed. If someone has been subjected to horrific abuse, they don't forget it. Over time, Fisher gradually went from his initial reports to CMHS Principal Karen Probst in November 2008 that Sandusky cracked his back, wrestled with, and had other fully-clothed contact with Fisher to at trial in June 2011 that there had been over 100 incidents of oral sex. This transformation only occurred as described in Silent No More with the therapy that Gillum provided by peeling the onion and unlocking the memories that Aaron had hidden in his mind. Gillum knew that Aaron had been abused even before Aaron had actually told him! I believe Aaron Fisher is the key to the case and I don't believe his accusations have been adequately vetted. I believe this is especially important as over a dozen people who know him the best (best friends, ex-girlfriends, aunts, next door neighbors, parents of friends/girlfriends, etc.) have said in the own names in on the record interviews that they don't believe Aaron was sexually abused by Sandusky and he doesn't exhibit behaviors that you would expect to see from a victim.

Please cite your evidence that Jerry lied. Jerry seems to me to be honest to a fault. Until the 2011 allegations of CSA, Jerry had a stellar reputation for honesty and integrity. Then, instantly he became a pariah and not to be trusted or believed. He was guilty until proven innocent after the false grand jury presentment (aka statement of facts) that Mike McQueary had witnessed Sandusky engaging in an anal rape. Due to serial instances of prosecutorial misconduct and totally ineffective lawyers, he was not able to prove his innocence beyond a shadow of doubt. This, despite NCIS Special Agent John Snedden's belief that there is no credible evidence that wasn't subject to manipulation that Sandusky had engaged in any acts of CSA.

In terms of being told it was wrong, please tell me who told him, what he was told, and what the consequences of not doing what he was told? Regarding the 1998 incident, it was probably not a good idea to shower with ZK. ZK's mom was not very excited about, so that alone means is was not a good idea. It was thoroughly investigated by CYS, DPW, the Pennsylvania State Police, and the Centre County DA's office which concluded with a finding that no sexual assault occured and that Sandusky was in the clear. Penn State police detective Ronald Schreffler stated that he advised Sandusky not to shower with any more children; however, Sandusky only remembers that he was advised not to shower again with ZK and he never again did shower with ZK.

Regarding the v2 incident that occurred in the Dec. 30, 2000 - Feb. 9, 2001 timeframe that Mike McQueary observed, I believe the results of the Penn State investigation was that Penn State did not believe that CSA had taken place, they told Sandusky not to bring any youths on campus, and they notified Jack Raykowitz of the Second Mile of their findings, in particular that Second Mile youths were not to be brought onto campus any more. After this incident, I am not aware of Sandusky ever taking Second Mile youths on campus again.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it is absurd for you to state these issues are not up for debate. There is new information coming out all the time, in spite of this being 6 years after the story exploded. Graham Spanier still has an appeal pending and I think it is very likely that he will be exonerated and will not spend even a day in jail. Judge Fordora's ruling in the PCRA is being appealed and it will be interesting to see what the Superior Court has to say and I like the defense's chances. I don't think there has been any grand conspiracy. I think that the OAG thought that, given Sandusky behaviors, that he was likely a pedophile. With Aaron Fisher as there only accuser, they knew they didn't have a strong case. When they learned about the v2 and v6 incidents, they thought they could make a stronger case if they were able to find more victims even if that meant bending the rules a little bit. I don't view the serial acts of prosecutorial misconduct as a grand conspiracry, but more as a win at any cost type mentality.

No matter how he did it, Pendergrast did get Struble to state in his own words that he was only able to remember the abuse from Sandusky through the therapy he received from Cindy McNab. You may want to downplay the role Mike Gillum in helping Aaron Fisher to verbalize the abuse, but I think it is huge. His story has constantly changed. If someone has been subjected to horrific abuse, they don't forget it. Over time, Fisher gradually went from his initial reports to CMHS Principal Karen Probst in November 2008 that Sandusky cracked his back, wrestled with, and had other fully-clothed contact with Fisher to at trial in June 2011 that there had been over 100 incidents of oral sex. This transformation only occurred as described in Silent No More with the therapy that Gillum provided by peeling the onion and unlocking the memories that Aaron had hidden in his mind. Gillum knew that Aaron had been abused even before Aaron had actually told him! I believe Aaron Fisher is the key to the case and I don't believe his accusations have been adequately vetted. I believe this is especially important as over a dozen people who know him the best (best friends, ex-girlfriends, aunts, next door neighbors, parents of friends/girlfriends, etc.) have said in the own names in on the record interviews that they don't believe Aaron was sexually abused by Sandusky and he doesn't exhibit behaviors that you would expect to see from a victim.
AM I recalling correctly that AM's step father (or if not officially a step father....his mother's live in) was arrested in Georgia on dozens of counts of child abuse. Didn't AM also have an uncle who earned a sizable settlement in a CSA case?

AM I recalling correctly that AM's step father (or if not officially a step father....his mother's live in) was arrested in Georgia on dozens of counts of child abuse. Didn't AM also have an uncle who earned a sizable settlement in a CSA case?

Aaron Fisher’s step dad (I believe his name is Eric Daniels) pled guilty to over 100 counts of CSA including Aaron’s sister in I believe Georgia, and is presently incarcerated. His uncle (Dawn’s brother) is an alleged victim of Dr. Barry Bender, who I believe was from the Altoona area. I don’t believe Aaron’s uncle hit paydirt the way that Aaron did.

I don’t believe any relative of AM (v2) has publicly been identified as being a perpetrator or victim of CSA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT