ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: McQuade drops whistleblower suit

Is your boy MM proud of himself? He believes he saw a young boy getting rammed up the ass by an adult. At least that’s what he said on the stand under oath a decade later. His response? Leave the boy alone with the perpetrator. Go cry to daddy. Go tell a football coach the next day. Be too upset to clearly articulate what he saw to anybody. Go back to sending dick pics.

Raykovitz’s actions (or inaction in this case) were criminal in my view. But your boy is either a liar or a coward or both. Either way he’s an idiot. He should be ashamed of himself.

And BTW, since you knew what happened the next morning, what did YOU do for the next decade? Why didn’t YOU call the police?

He was so traumatized that night he went to work there for the next 10 years with not so much as a whimper. Towny is blinded by his loyalty to him.

You guys are nutso. Everyone but Jerry had a different date - in 2002. Jerry, himself stipulated and set everyone on the date in 2001.

Now he suddenly changes to 2000. So what?

This is tin foil hat territory that I never envisioned Zig of all people going down.

Especially given the time of night ... there would not be roads closed & barricaded at 8:30, 9:00 PM even if there was a concert. Only Simon, Steve, Wendy, Andrew, and Jeff would be that stupid -- because they never spent a day or night on campus in that decade! JZ has never spent an evening on campus!

Wake up!

I don't remember the specific date myself but I stopped in at the mcq's house the morning after the incident and while MM was meeting with Joe. Pick any friday and saturday but they were back to back dates. totally wild and false speculation that the report was made to Joe at any other time than the next morning
So if Mike was meeting with Joe, who told you and what were you told?

you don't know for a fact that the area around the lasch was a madhouse. Neither do I but during the middle of a concert just what do you think would be going on at the lasch building. You can barely even see the jordan center from hastings road. At night and during the winter (no leaves on trees) you could probably see it lit up but it is lit up 3-4 nights a week for every event. all this speculation about barricades and security cops etc... is just nonsense down near the lasch building. It would only be up at the jordan center itself at curtain road.

you keep quoting MM's testimony as if were all true and at the same time using it against him to say he was lying. You can't pick and choose what you want to believe from him just to support your wild speculation
point being that the campus was not deserted that night. plenty of activity

point being that the campus was not deserted that night. plenty of activity

Here's the hurdle I can't get past and someone will have to explain this to me. I would think, given someone that works in the football dept, and lives by that annual calendar (now I'm not a football fan, so I could be wrong) that National Signing Day or Letter of Intent Day or whatever it's called - would be a pretty good memory marker for this person. Sort of like national holidays falling at certain times during the year.

That never came up in any testimony, I don't think.

I also can't get past Mike's very first original testimony to police that he was working late on campus. Then Sassano concocts the bullshit "Rudy" story in order to place Mike at home in his jammies. These two statements are antithetical to each other, someone is lying and our Office of Attorney General is perfectly happy to let that lie stand.

I am also curious as to why Dr. Dranov was not part of Mike's first original story - he then gets added in later.

There are still too many unanswered questions and inconsistencies on the very singular incident that is the linchpin to the state's case against the PSU3. To any observer of this case, the prosecutorial misconduct has been pretty pervasive and it's stunning that this has been allowed to go on and not a single member of the PA press corps that covers Harrisburg & the OAG seems to care.

The Fourth Estate is dead.

I would also like to comment that if a certain member of certain family feels a certain way - perhaps they should pen an Open Letter in PennLive discussing their following concerns:
  • Tim & Gary are hiding something more ugly & horrible and describing what that is, exactly.
  • Robert Poole & the Second Mile Mafia are controlling his town and here's proof of that.
  • Sue Paterno is in cahoots with the Second Mile Mafia and here's why.
This might be a radical concept, but instead of weaponizing one's cell phone against women - perhaps that phone could have been used to actually SPEAK with two professional women who torched your old coach and destroyed your community - Jonelle Eshbach and Linda Kelly.

Just a thought.

Towny is like a high school kid taunting "scoreboard" at a basketball game. He can't find anyone outside the family who will vouch for MM's character or veracity.

seems like when towny gets boxed in on Mike's lies, he falls back on the reults of the trials, which by any objective account (with regards to the admins) were a miserable failure and colossal waste of taxpayer money

seems like when towny gets boxed in on Mike's lies, he falls back on the reults of the trials, which by any objective account (with regards to the admins) were a miserable failure and colossal waste of taxpayer money

Yep.

"They were found guilty because it is all true"
and
"It is all true because they were found guilty."

Good summary. Also, regardless of date, why does JS need to jump in the shower with AM after a book signing?

They worked out together after a long drive. I'm sure both of them needed showers. Jerry may have figured it would be easier for Allan to shower there rather than waiting to do it when they got back to Jerry's house. Its probably more awkward for a teenage boy to shower at someone else's house where an old lady (Dottie) lives than to just use the communal shower at Lasch. Of course, since Jerry was a heterosexual male who grew up in a time men and boys showering together was more common, he had no idea someone would suspect anything sexual would be going on.

Reactions: francofan
Excellent... lol.............................................................

Except for it is just wild and inaccurate speculation. MM reported to Joe the next morning after witnessing Jerry molesting the boy in the shower. I am not sure why everyone wants to try and pick a different date as if Jerry molesting a boy on another night makes this all go away.......

It is hilarious that some of you whackos will make up anything just so wild ass speculation can fit better into previous wild ass speculation..... then everyone is like "excellent" you have cracked the case..... lol

There were no boys other than Allan Myers that Jerry Sandusky took showers with in late 2000/early 2001. No one has even come close to proving this statement wrong.

Yep.

"They were found guilty because it is all true"
and
"It is all true because they were found guilty."

This is the sort of circular logic that the trolls use all the time. That and I believe that Sandusky is guilty because the are so many victims (He must be guilty because of the number of accusers).

I would urge anyone who is interested in knowing what exactly happened in this saga to read Mark Pendergrast's new book "The Most Hated Man in America: Jerry Sandusky and the Rush to Judgment." I believe it will become the book of record for the scandal. Even if you are positive that Sandusky is a pedophile, please read it. After you read it, please provide your opinion of what Pendergrast got right and wrong and whether your opinion has changed based on reading the book.

Last edited:
Reactions: RussianEagle
Curley testified at the Spanier trial that in his first meeting with Jerry, Jerry said he wasn’t certain he was there on that date, that he wanted to check his calendar. (Curley was obviously talking about 2/9/2001 based on his earlier testmomy.) Then Jerry came back in their second meeting and admitted he was there.

So according to Curley, Sandusky told him he was there on 2/9/2001 after checking his calendar.

mslsfb.jpg

And here’s a few more wrinkles to consider:

When Sandusky was asked about his initial reaction to Curley in his 2013 prison interview (p.50), Sandusky answered: "Because I didn't know what I did. I was trying to figure out who was in the shower with me or whatever. And then time frames of when this happened. There was all kinds of things going through my mind." This begs the question of how many other boys he was showering with in that timeframe. But he does say he doubted the timeframes which lends credence to Curley's testimony about Sandusky saying he needed to check his calendar.

And just to contrast his recollection of his ~3-week old memory with Curley, Amendola had this to say about Sandusky's memory of the event in early 2012: "He says he can recall it vividly because it was one of the rare times he was in there at night". http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/crime/article24721612.html

Why was his memory vivid in 2012 and not when Curley confronted him ~3 weeks after the event?

Why does he say in 2012 it was one of the rare times he was there, but then say in 2013 he was trying to figure out who was with him?

Why does he doubt the date now, in 2017, when he checked his calendar in 2001 and confirmed the date to Curley?

Why was his memory vivid in 2012 and not when Curley confronted him ~3 weeks after the event?

A routine shower after a workout will slip out of Jerry's mind very quickly, but not an accusation by the AD that he may have engaged in inappropriate behavior with a boy. Keep in mind neither Jerry nor Allan knew McQueary was the witness until after the arrest.

Why does he say in 2012 it was one of the rare times he was there, but then say in 2013 he was trying to figure out who was with him?

If the incident happened 5 weeks earlier it makes sense that Jerry would be confused. When first confronted by Curley, Jerry's mind may have been so fixated on what he did in early February that he didn't even consider anything else.

Why does he doubt the date now, in 2017, when he checked his calendar in 2001 and confirmed the date to Curley?

Did he really check his calendar, or did he remember the shower with Allan on December 30 and figure that had to be the incident? Jerry may have forgotten to provide the real date to Tim, or Tim could have forgotten that Jerry gave him a different date.

Here's the hurdle I can't get past and someone will have to explain this to me. I would think, given someone that works in the football dept, and lives by that annual calendar (now I'm not a football fan, so I could be wrong) that National Signing Day or Letter of Intent Day or whatever it's called - would be a pretty good memory marker for this person. Sort of like national holidays falling at certain times during the year.
Without question, that's a HUGE deal to any coach and they could tell you who they landed on Signing Day and who they missed on any given year.

That recruiting cycle was all the more memorable because Al Golden(former captain) left Joe's staff to become the DC at UVA for Al Groh in January, just weeks before Signing Day. Golden was the staff's Recruiting Coordinator and after he left PSU, we lost a highly rated LB recruit from the NYC area that was previously committed. Did I mention the LB, Leon Williams, was from Brooklyn? How well do you think that went over...?

Reactions: wensilver
Excellent... lol.............................................................

Except for it is just wild and inaccurate speculation. MM reported to Joe the next morning after witnessing Jerry molesting the boy in the shower. I am not sure why everyone wants to try and pick a different date as if Jerry molesting a boy on another night makes this all go away.......

It is hilarious that some of you whackos will make up anything just so wild ass speculation can fit better into previous wild ass speculation..... then everyone is like "excellent" you have cracked the case..... lol
Yeah, the nerve of some people. Only the PAOAG is allowed to speculate about the date of occurrence.

Yeah they immediately changed course and decided not to report suspected child sexual abuse because of that! Meanwhile Mike McQueary, Dranov, JM, Raykovitz (who they told themselves) etc, etc. or the “victim” himself all supposedly knew and could have decided to report it at any time. Brilliant hypothesis.
Try reading again and this time slowly :

“If Curley was unsure about what MM saw in the shower it’s not a stretch to believe he would take a different course of action based on this.”

If Curley thought Jerry was just being Jerry it makes sense this would give him pause.

But I’m sure you guys will find the evidence that proves MM heard it from the demented janitor and was never really there.

Without question, that's a HUGE deal to any coach and they could tell you who they landed on Signing Day and who they missed on any given year.

That recruiting cycle was all the more memorable because Al Golden(former captain) left Joe's staff to become the DC at UVA for Al Groh in January, just weeks before Signing Day. Golden was the staff's Recruiting Coordinator and after he left PSU, we lost a highly rated LB recruit from the NYC area that was previously committed. Did I mention the LB, Leon Williams, was from Brooklyn? How well do you think that went over...?

Jeezus @Chris92 I would think this would ALL be relevant to someone in the football department, who allegedly witnessed something of a sexual nature, way over the line, whatever it was.

Dr. Dranov easily recalled that he was off to a medical conference - because, see, that's part of his professional development and it's what he does. Dranov didn't go back and forth over "was it before 9/11 or after 9/11" - he just knew that he was leaving for Boston for a medical conference.

So I am baffled as to why someone who works in football, lives and breathes the stuff actually, can't recall key PSU football staff moves and key dates on the PSU football calendar within his own PSU football department.

Now these names you wrote above mean squat to me - so Al Golden was PSU's recruiting coordinator? Mike was involved in recruiting - or so we were all told, because he tore himself away from a gripping movie of "Rudy" and scurried out of the house to fetch recruiting tapes - so if I read you correctly, the very guy integral to recruiting at PSU, left PSU in that time period that Mike is trying to recall a day/month/year when he witnessed Jerry horribly molesting a youth in Lasch.

Because "slapping sounds".

@Chris92 - can you do me a favor and write down what the hell was going on in the football dept from December 2000 thru March 2001?

I know squadoosh about PSU football after 1982, but I would think key staff movements and recruits at the end of that 2000 season would be huge memory markers for that time period for any coach or GA in the department and extremely relevant.

Last edited:
They worked out together after a long drive. I'm sure both of them needed showers. Jerry may have figured it would be easier for Allan to shower there rather than waiting to do it when they got back to Jerry's house. Its probably more awkward for a teenage boy to shower at someone else's house where an old lady (Dottie) lives than to just use the communal shower at Lasch. Of course, since Jerry was a heterosexual male who grew up in a time men and boys showering together was more common, he had no idea someone would suspect anything sexual would be going on.
Because showering with an old man that can’t keep his hands to himself is comfortable.

Sorry - but a better plan of action would be to just drive the minor home after their long road trip and say goodnight. There was no reason for Jerry to be bringing him to campus, after hours to "work out" - as this was not a Second Mile sanctioned activity.

I still have to ask, did this minor - whether it's Allan Myers or not - have a signed permission form from Second Mile and a parent/guardian to accompany Jerry on this book signing? If not, why not? If so - that would have gone a long way in identifying who/what/when/where. What was the reason this minor was accompanying Jerry - to help promote the book? If so, did his book agent approve this? If not - who did?

This is 2000 - not 1950, not 1960, not 1970, not 1980, not 1990 and the the issue of liability is most certainly out there. The simple act of Jerry placing this kid in his car to go somewhere without parental permission for an unapproved activity placed Jerry at risk.

Try reading again and this time slowly :

“If Curley was unsure about what MM saw in the shower it’s not a stretch to believe he would take a different course of action based on this.”

If Curley thought Jerry was just being Jerry it makes sense this would give him pause.

But I’m sure you guys will find the evidence that proves MM heard it from the demented janitor and was never really there.

What you put in quotes was not in your post that I responded to. Maybe you better try reading slowly. It will be a better match for your brain’s ability to process.

Sorry - but a better plan of action would be to just drive the minor home after their long road trip and say goodnight. There was no reason for Jerry to be bringing him to campus, after hours to "work out" - as this was not a Second Mile sanctioned activity.

I still have to ask, did this minor - whether it's Allan Myers or not - have a signed permission form from Second Mile and a parent/guardian to accompany Jerry on this book signing? If not, why not? If so - that would have gone a long way in identifying who/what/when/where. What was the reason this minor was accompanying Jerry - to help promote the book? If so, did his book agent approve this? If not - who did?

This is 2000 - not 1950, not 1960, not 1970, not 1980, not 1990 and the the issue of liability is most certainly out there. The simple act of Jerry placing this kid in his car to go somewhere without parental permission for an unapproved activity placed Jerry at risk.
Wendy, I'm sure you know why there were no protocols enforced concerning Jerry's contact outside of TSM sanctioned activities. Jerry Sandusky was The Second Mile and Jerry pretty much did what he damned well pleased.....Jack and Kitty could have put their collective feet down.....but you could easily find someone to fill their shoes ......you weren't going to get another Sandusky. So they collected their salaries and pretended all was well. There were of course others over there that knew it was a potential liability to allow JS to roam all over with boys in his company, but they did nothing to change his MO. Yet the PSU 3 are convicted?
I don't think Jerry Sandusky is guilty of many of the things he is accused of doing. However, he foolishly put himself in the position to be prosecuted with his activities and hence the question, what drove him to be like this?At the very least, he is guilty of being pretty damn stupid.
My concern has always been those who did what they thought was correct and prudent....Joe, Graham, Tim and Gary. None of these children were their responsibility.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/redactedpolicereport.pdf

Last page. He was advised "not to shower with any child".

Jerry Lauro (Program Representative) Office of Children, Youth, and Families advised Sandusky not to shower with any child. Sandusky stated he wouldn't.

A couple of points:
1. Lauro was not the cops
2. Lauro allegedly advised Sandusky not to shower with any child, he did not tell him or order him not to shower with any child.
3. Sandusky remembers the conversation differently. He has stated that he was advised not to shower with ZK. Please realize that this was a conversation between Lauro and Sandusky where Lauro was telling Sandusky that he agreed with the Reporting Officer that no sexual assault occurred.

Reactions: WyomingLion
So they collected their salaries and pretended all was well

Well, then there's your answer I guess.

But I still maintain, the CEO of a kids charity - who also counsels Second Mile kids and knows damned well what that population entails - dysfunctional or absent parents, kids with behavior and emotional problems, etc - and he doesn't do a damned thing. He knows full well Jerry is bringing these kids to his home like stray dogs and CEO Jack and his VP/wife Katherine are stunned that Jerry Sandusky gets bit by these stray dogs and comes down with Rabies?

This is flat out negligence.

Well, then there's your answer I guess.

But I still maintain, the CEO of a kids charity - who also counsels Second Mile kids and knows damned well what that population entails - dysfunctional or absent parents, kids with behavior and emotional problems, etc - and he doesn't do a damned thing. He knows full well Jerry is bringing these kids to his home like stray dogs and CEO Jack and his VP/wife Katherine are stunned that Jerry Sandusky gets bit by these stray dogs and comes down with Rabies?

This is flat out negligence.

Negligence is too kind for JR. If anyone outside of JS should have spent time behind bars it was that creep.

Negligence is too kind for JR. If anyone outside of JS should have spent time behind bars it was that creep.

This was the shit that Lynne Abraham was supposed to wade into, muck around in, dig into with her bare hands and come up with some findings for our state attorney general.

Remember her?

Add another one to the list of failures by these "professionals" that, if you think about it, considering this thread is about Mike's suit against the university - had Abraham actually investigated and held TSM leadership to account for their failures in all this - perhaps Mike's life wouldn't have been destroyed like it was.

But it's us crazy message board whacko JoeBots that don't have a grasp of reality.

LMAO

Reactions: Mixolydian
This was the shit that Lynne Abraham was supposed to wade into, muck around in, dig into with her bare hands and come up with some findings for our state attorney general.

Remember her?

Add another one to the list of failures by these "professionals" that, if you think about it, considering this thread is about Mike's suit against the university - had Abraham actually investigated and held TSM leadership to account for their failures in all this - perhaps Mike's life wouldn't have been destroyed like it was.

But it's us crazy message board whacko JoeBots that don't have a grasp of reality.

LMAO

It’s stuff like that that makes one wonder what the hell was really going on here behind the scenes.

Reactions: marshall23
One thing that is not touched on enough is that JR did contract work for The Commonwealth (not sure DPW or CYS). In any event he knew what should have been done after Tim reported to him.

Reactions: Mixolydian

That's a baldfaced lie.

Who was paying her salary for the investigation? TSM.

Who stopped paying her after a very short time? TSM.

Why would you expect her to work for free?

You must have been hit in the head with too many lacrosse balls.

One thing that is not touched on enough is that JR did contract work for The Commonwealth (not sure DPW or CYS). In any event he knew what should have been done after Tim reported to him.

Not being a conspiracy theorist in general, I wrote off most of this and the BOT’s inexplicable behavior to expediency. Just move on.

But the more I look at the facts, it’s hard to shake the feeling that there’s much more here than meets the eye. I mean how the phuck does tSM get a complete pass? Just wear swim trunks? Yet Joe Paterno’s legacy gets irreparably trashed, Schultz and Curley spend time behind bars while Spanier awaits his fate, and Jack Raykovitz continues to roam the streets. WTF.

A routine shower after a workout will slip out of Jerry's mind very quickly, but not an accusation by the AD that he may have engaged in inappropriate behavior with a boy. Keep in mind neither Jerry nor Allan knew McQueary was the witness until after the arrest.

If the incident happened 5 weeks earlier it makes sense that Jerry would be confused. When first confronted by Curley, Jerry's mind may have been so fixated on what he did in early February that he didn't even consider anything else.

Did he really check his calendar, or did he remember the shower with Allan on December 30 and figure that had to be the incident? Jerry may have forgotten to provide the real date to Tim, or Tim could have forgotten that Jerry gave him a different date.

Jerry apparently went through repressed memory therapy. I've been told that we need to disregard everything he says now that his story is proven to have changed.

<raises hand>

And I'll type this LOUDLY so Jack Raykovitz can hear me in the back of the room.

If I were a licensed child psychologist, a PhD and someone who counseled at-risk youth, many of which were Second Mile kids - and I knew my charity chairman was alone in a locker room, shower, bathroom or bedroom with an unrelated minor - my antenna would go up and I would suspect this activity would be one that an adult uses to test boundaries.

I would scramble across my desk, slap my charity chairman upside the head and point out that in the professional world - it's called Grooming - and it's not a good look for anyone associated with a kids charity.
untitled--29_grande.jpg

Not being a conspiracy theorist in general, I wrote off most of this and the BOT’s inexplicable behavior to expediency. Just move on.

But the more I look at the facts, it’s hard to shake the feeling that there’s much more here than meets the eye. I mean how the phuck does tSM get a complete pass? Just wear swim trunks? Yet Joe Paterno’s legacy gets irreparably trashed, Schultz and Curley spend time behind bars while Spanier awaits his fate, and Jack Raykovitz continues to roam the streets. WTF.
Here's the bottom line. Everyone who went along with the "Commonwealth Narrative" was protected from prosecution or got rich.

Jerry Lauro (Program Representative) Office of Children, Youth, and Families advised Sandusky not to shower with any child. Sandusky stated he wouldn't.

A couple of points:
1. Lauro was not the cops
2. Lauro allegedly advised Sandusky not to shower with any child, he did not tell him or order him not to shower with any child.
3. Sandusky remembers the conversation differently. He has stated that he was advised not to shower with ZK. Please realize that this was a conversation between Lauro and Sandusky where Lauro was telling Sandusky that he agreed with the Reporting Officer that no sexual assault occurred.

The report states "Reporting Officer advised Sandusky..." aka Schreffler. Schreffler stated at Jerrys trial that he told him not to showers with boys anymore. Lauro likely also told him that. It's also important to note that it appears Sandusky was spoken to by Schreffler twice...once in the presence of Lauro and once in the presence of Ralston.

For one thing, Alan Myer's statement was that he wasn't part of the secnd mile when IT occurred.

It's now 2000-1 due to Jerry's mixed up memories.

Please read Pendergrast’s book and tell me what he has wrong. It is comprehensive and I believe it will become the book of record for the fiasco. Both Bob Costas and Dr. Fred Berlin have recommended anyone interested in the case, particularly those who are confident that Sandusky is guilty to read the book. However, I don’t expect that covey, gmj, osprey, LaJolla, or any other of the usual suspects will have the intellectual curiosity to tackle the challenge of considering that they might not have it all figured out. Seriously, I would encourage anybody who has an open mind to read the book and provide a critique.

Reactions: RussianEagle
ADVERTISEMENT