ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Deondre Fancois dismissed as FSU QB

What's the WVU reference? I see FSU just got a verbal from top 2020 QB Jeff Sims - maybe making some room?
Just a joke that the kid will certainly transfer. WVU recently had great success with a FL QB who got kicked off the team and did well at WVU (will be a first or second round pick in April). I am sure that many are calling him today.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
This would have been Francois's last year of eligibility.

tenor.gif

If this type recording is going to be a measuring stick going forward there will be many players dismissed. The college football ranks are filled with this bad behavior, poor character and its getting worse. So much drama. Culture! There are a lot of athletes out there, high character athletes not so much.

Future Nittany Lion would be more accurate if you want to make jokes about players guilty of homicides. #lavonchisleysayshi
Glass houses message noted, however it is also worth noting that Lavon was booted off the squad when he broke team rules.

Reactions: step.eng69
Now it appears woman has said she made it up? This a real problem if true . The damage done by this kind of thing can be huge . I am not a fan of Deondre nor am I an enemy, Just hope truth comes out.

What happened to the poster who claimed Francois made the Seminoles a 9-10 win team? Kept pushing Alabama as having a quality win 2 seasons ago when everybody with 2 eyes and a brain knew they were mediocre at best...

Francois is an awful Division 1 QB anyway. Dreams of what?
maybe...regardless of that, if he hit that gal good riddance to him. If he didn't, and she ruined his reputation, that is sickening. The kid, as a multi-year starter, would have been taken care of by alumni. Now, he's in a bad situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT