General White Rage Suggests Deployment of U.S. Troops to Ukraine

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Uh-oh. Ukraine unleashes its Trannie Battalion. Link below.

Yeah, this is what we're spending untold billions of dollars to support.

There's something happening here...and it goes far beyond the story line that our Regime's media stooges are spoon-feeding us:

Ski

May 29, 2001

There's something happening here...and it goes far beyond the story line that our Regime's media stooges are spoon-feeding us:

That is going to go over great if they get captured by Russia's Chechen Muslim allies. They better hope the unicorn patches help them fly when they are thrown off the side of a building. This stupid woke stuff is infecting militaries everywhere (in the West) apparently. I am not sure how this helps with unit cohesiveness or makes them more effective fighters.

Reactions: Jerry

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005

What the heck is that? 🤪

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Senile Joe takes to the pages of the Regime's leading propaganda rag to announce that we'll send even higher-tech weapons systems to Ukraine...but the Ukies pinky-swear not to aim them at targets within Russia.

And oh by the way, adds Senile Joe: If Russia's battlefield situation deteriorates (as these weapons are designed to ensure), and Moscow responds by using a tactical nuke, then Something Very Bad is going to happen to Russia. No word on whether it might be possible that Something Even Worse could then happen to...us.

Of course we know that Senile Joe didn't actually write the piece nor was it he who actually made the decision to take this latest escalatory step. The point being, as the bus careens ever closer to the cliff, it would be nice to know who's driving. Then again, I'm sure our fearless leaders, whoever they are, have everything under control. They always do.

Reactions: WeR0206 and Ski

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

Wow. They better not tell the azov nazi psychos about this. They don’t tend to like gays very much.
Senile Joe takes to the pages of the Regime's leading propaganda rag to announce that we'll send even higher-tech weapons systems to Ukraine...but the Ukies pinky-swear not to aim them at targets within Russia.

And oh by the way, adds Senile Joe: If Russia's battlefield situation deteriorates (as these weapons are designed to ensure), and Moscow responds by using a tactical nuke, then Something Very Bad is going to happen to Russia. No word on whether it might be possible that Something Even Worse could then happen to...us.

Of course we know that Senile Joe didn't actually write the piece nor was it he who actually made the decision to take this latest escalatory step. The point being, as the bus careens ever closer to the cliff, it would be nice to know who's driving. Then again, I'm sure our fearless leaders, whoever they are, have everything under control. They always do.

In addition to taking shots over the border This system will promptly get used to attack more citizens in the donbass then blame russia for it. It’s what the nazis have been doing the last 8 yrs since the civil war started.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
I see no contradiction between the two categories.
So Jerry: please enlighten us. Who’s going to end up in Hades:

1. All Protestants?
2. Protestant Democrats?
3. Catholic Democrats?
4. All Democrats?

Tell me I at least have a shot at Purgatory! Maybe you can intercede for me with the Big Guy?
In exchange, I’ll tell all of my apostate friends how awesome Matt’s show on the trannies is.

• Haha
Reactions: NJPSU and Jerry

Ski

May 29, 2001
These medium range MLRS systems are exactly what the doctor ordered for Ukraine. Except for the M-777s the US already has been providing that reach out to 25 miles, the Ukrainians have been relying on old Russian artillery with limited range and they do not have access to the specialized ammunition that they are capable of firing. The American MLRS systems will allow them to reach out and touch the Russians at ranges of 45-50 miles with GPS guided munitions amongst other available types it could fire. No longer will the Russians be able to begin attacks with artillery barrages from safe distances that the Ukrainians can't match. Russian supply lines become more precarious which makes resupply a bit more tricky for them. The US is holding back sending longer range systems/ammunition that can reach out over 100+ miles, so the Ukrainians won't be able to hit very deep into Russia, if they choose to. But, they could hit Belgorod and its transportation network, which is key to Russia being able to resupply in the Donbas. This was a good calculated move by the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
These medium range MLRS systems are exactly what the doctor ordered for Ukraine. Except for the M-777s the US already has been providing that reach out to 25 miles, the Ukrainians have been relying on old Russian artillery with limited range and they do not have access to the specialized ammunition that they are capable of firing. The American MLRS systems will allow them to reach out and touch the Russians at ranges of 45-50 miles with GPS guided munitions amongst other available types it could fire. No longer will the Russians be able to begin attacks with artillery barrages from safe distances that the Ukrainians can't match. Russian supply lines become more precarious which makes resupply a bit more tricky for them. The US is holding back sending longer range systems/ammunition that can reach out over 100+ miles, so the Ukrainians won't be able to hit very deep into Russia, if they choose to. But, they could hit Belgorod and its transportation network, which is key to Russia being able to resupply in the Donbas. This was a good calculated move by the US.
It’s a bad move bc it will further escalate and most of the weapons won’t even make it into battle. Ukraine’s supply chains are gone. They don’t have the training. They don’t have the men. Almost all arms we are sending are either ending up abandoned and in the hands of the Russians or sold on the black market. It’s Syria 2.0. No lessons learned. Smh

Ski

May 29, 2001
It’s a bad move bc it will further escalate and most of the weapons won’t even make it into battle. Ukraine’s supply chains are gone. They don’t have the training. They don’t have the men. Almost all arms we are sending are either ending up abandoned and in the hands of the Russians or sold on the black market. It’s Syria 2.0. No lessons learned. Smh

What is this escalation that you speak of? Russia isn't taking on NATO. They can't do more indiscriminate use of artillery in Ukraine than they already are. These MLRS systems will kill Russians and that is a very good thing.

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
These are always difficult decisions. How can we allow this aggression to proceed unabated? On the other hand what are the ramifications if we get involved? How do you define victory? What is the exit strategy?

I don't have the answer but I feel strongly about one thing. Why should the U.S. always bear a disproportionate burden? $40 billion? IMO not until western Europe commits $40 billion.
The US gives more because the US has more. Europe is very much involved in the war. For example - Poland, a country of less than 38 million people has 2 million Ukrainian refugees since the war started. That would be like 16.5 million Mexicans coming over our southern border in 3 months.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
What is this escalation that you speak of? Russia isn't taking on NATO. They can't do more indiscriminate use of artillery in Ukraine than they already are. These MLRS systems will kill Russians and that is a very good thing.
Russia is currently taking on a nato trained and armed force. In essence they are taking on a nato proxy army and completely obliterating it. If Ukraine breaks their promise and starts attacking over the border we have no idea what russia’s response will be. We know they have hypersonic missiles that nato systems can’t stop. You really want to take that gamble with a move that won’t really help (see my previous post)? Ukraine’s military and its leadership are in shambles with very low moral. What will result in the fewest Ukrainians needlessly dying is revisiting the path to peace laid out in the Minsk agreements. Ukraine needs to recognize the independence of the Donbass and Crimea as their people voted to leave Ukraine. In addition They need to denazify. They need to shut down all biolabs. This is all about respecting democracy isn’t it?

Last edited:

Ski

May 29, 2001
Russia is currently taking on a nato trained and armed force. In essence they are taking on a nato proxy army and completely obliterating it. If Ukraine breaks their promise and starts attacking over the border we have no idea what russia’s response will be. We know they have hypersonic missiles that nato systems can’t stop. You really want to take that gamble with a move that won’t really help (see my previous post)? Ukraine’s military and its leadership are in shambles with very low moral. What will result in the fewest Ukrainians needlessly dying is revisiting the path to peace laid out in the Minsk agreements. Ukraine needs to recognize the independence of the Donbass and Crimea as their people voted to leave Ukraine. In addition They need to denazify. They need to shut down all biolabs. This is all about respecting democracy isn’t it?

Yes, it is very common for an army that is obliterating another one to fire its commander and lose 10 Generals and 50 Colonels in 3 months. The Ruskies are doing great! Personally, I hope they continue to perform exactly as they have up to this point.

Russia's top commander in Ukraine hasn't been seen in two weeks

Russia needs to honor the Budapest Memorandum and recognize the Ukrainian borders that they previously guaranteed before Putin tried to take advantage of Biden's weakness. Ukraine's biolabs did not violate any international agreements, as they did not include offensive bioweapons nor the production of mass quantities of bioweapons.

Russia's hypersonic missiles are much ado about nothing. They don't have the quantities necessary to make a difference and will be met with a response equally as damaging to their cities as they will have unleashed. They don't have the conventional military strength to reach across Belarus into NATO in the face of NATO's air power. A strung out logistics convoy like they had heading into Kyiv would be destroyed by NATO airpower. Russia is all bark and no bite. An army launched from its own heartland that can't advance more than 70 miles across Ukraine is not scaring anyone.

Bullies only understand strength and Russia will only understand a bloody nose. The West will continue to pump weapons into Ukraine at a faster rate than the Russian economy damaged by sanctions can resupply its military. Every day they are working from a weakened position, thus the urgency to complete the taking of Luhansk, so they can declare victory and sue for peace. What will result in the fewest Russians dying is for them to return to their borders and to respect other countries sovereignty, not escalating a fight that they cannot win unless the West backs off of the accelerator. Like it or not, we are calling Putin's bluff. He is running out of cards to play.

Last edited:

bdgan

May 29, 2008
The US gives more because the US has more. Europe is very much involved in the war. For example - Poland, a country of less than 38 million people has 2 million Ukrainian refugees since the war started. That would be like 16.5 million Mexicans coming over our southern border in 3 months.
The U.S. has much higher debt to GDP than developed European countries. Nearly double Germany.

WTF is wrong with you to say the U.S. has more?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
hey did not include offensive bioweapons nor the production of mass quantities of bioweapons.
Uhhh you actually believe this shit? The people claiming this are the same pieces of shit that tried to convince everyone that Covid started in a wet market. There’s no such thing as defensive bioweapons. The labs either contained deadly pathogens or they didn’t. Note that Nuland admitted under oath that they do. If they did then the US and Ukraine and bidens (metabiota) have a lot of answering to do.

The Budapest memorandum goes out the door when they allowed their country to incorporate Nazi militas into their military, allowed the US to fund biolabs there, and committed crimes against humanity and war crimes in eastern Ukraine against people that declared their independence from Ukraine eight years ago.

You are so misinformed about the current state of affairs over there it’s stunning. The complete collapse of the AFU is becoming so obvious that even rags like the WaPo are admitting it (see tweet in my previous post). I guess it’s not surprising since you lap up propaganda from neocons like it’s candy.

Their goal isn’t to take over Ukraine so you harping on their lack of advancing 70 miles doesn’t prove anything. The AFU has been violating the Declaration of Independence of the Donbass region and killing civilians (15K+) for the last 8 yrs. Where’s your outrage over that? The DPR and LPR folks are fighting alongside russians against the nazis/AFU. That’s pretty strange behavior for people that are allegedly being invaded by Russians don’t you think? The fact is These people asked Russia for help, they aren’t being invaded by Russia. Russia moved in to help prevent a genocide against ethnic russians there bc the AFU was about to launch and major assault on the Donbass in late Feb. Russia’s build up of troops along the border in Feb was in response to the AFU build up of troops that was already there.

I look at information from both sides and then discern the truth from there. You are clearly only being informed from information on one side specifically the neocons which is nowhere close to reality.

You also left out the part where there’s 60,000 Ukrainian troops surrounded in the Donbass and they’re about to get annihilated unless the idiot coke head president issues a stand down and negotiates for peace.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
So Jerry: please enlighten us. Who’s going to end up in Hades:

1. All Protestants?
2. Protestant Democrats?
3. Catholic Democrats?
4. All Democrats?

Tell me I at least have a shot at Purgatory! Maybe you can intercede for me with the Big Guy?
In exchange, I’ll tell all of my apostate friends how awesome Matt’s show on the trannies is.

Laf, I have no friggin' idea who's going to end up in Hell. That's waaaay above my pay grade, bub.

There's a sobering applicable line in Scripture where Jesus tells the Pharisees: Tax collectors and sinners are entering the Kingdom of God before you.

Today's Pharisees are the ruling powers of the World who've made themselves into tin gods of their own imagination. Then there's their legions of courtiers, toadies, and acolytes.

It would probably be better not to belong to either group.

Ski

May 29, 2001

It was such a great idea the US Marines have decided to join the fun! God help us.

marine-corps-pride-01.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Jerry

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Very good look at the current situation. Analysis of the various moves better than anything by the overpaid talking heads with too much makeup.

Seems both sides have sustained serious losses and are exhausted. Low moral widespread for both sides. The next couple weeks could be decisive. Ukraine forces may collapse according to reports. But if they succeed in their countermoves and cut off supplies to the Russian forces the Ruskies will be severely impacted. Russians are already low on supplies using old tanks, very few missiles left, having to bring in old and/or untrained troops. They need to win quickly or they will have a nearly impossible task.

Reactions: Ski

Jerry

May 29, 2001
It was such a great idea the US Marines have decided to join the fun! God help us.

marine-corps-pride-01.jpeg

Everything they touch, they wreck. Every sacred institution they defile.

And with respect to the military, they always have the help of bureaucrat toadies in the costumes of Generals.

Reactions: WeR0206 and Ski

Ski

May 29, 2001
Everything they touch, they wreck. Every sacred institution they defile.

And with respect to the military, they always have the help of bureaucrat toadies in the costumes of Generals.

Obama totally changed the composition of the leadership at the very top of the military. Those officers promote people like them, so it is so ingrained now that I am not sure how long it would take to get wokeness out of the officer corps. It may take an ugly loss in a war to get the priorities back to where they belong. It sucks to see things daily at work and have to bite your tongue. I have loved my careers being associated with the military, both as active duty and as a civilian, but I will be glad to one day retire and not have to deal with it anymore. I feel for the young kids joining today. I personally would not recommend it to them if they have other options.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
But of course. Anyone and anything that stands against Putin is evil. We all know that.
Um are you saying that Nazis, who believe in ethnic cleansing, aren’t evil? Say what you will about Putin but he’s not as evil as nazis. Who exactly do you think has killed the 15K+ ethnic Russians in the Donbass the last 8 yrs? It sure as fuuck hasn’t been the Russians.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Um are you saying that Nazis, who believe in ethnic cleansing, aren’t evil? Say what you will about Putin but he’s not as evil as nazis. Who exactly do you think has killed the 15K+ ethnic Russians in the Donbass the last 8 yrs? It sure as fuuck hasn’t been the Russians.
Putin is evil and is engaged in ethnic cleansing. He is attempting to cleanse the Donbas region of anyone that is not Russian. He has his troops sit 40-50 miles away and lob massive artillery barrages at any building still standing. Some cities have lost 90% of their housing. I said many times both sides are crooks and bad people. But Putin is far worse and needs to be stopped.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Putin is evil and is engaged in ethnic cleansing. He is attempting to cleanse the Donbas region of anyone that is not Russian. He has his troops sit 40-50 miles away and lob massive artillery barrages at any building still standing. Some cities have lost 90% of their housing. I said many times both sides are crooks and bad people. But Putin is far worse and needs to be stopped.
You have no clue wtf you’re talking about. I said the same thing about both sides being corrupt and not wanting anything to do with either side but Putin is by far the lesser of two evils. If what you said is true then why aren’t people of eastern Ukraine fighting with Ukrainian army against the Russians? They are doing the opposite. The azov Nazis are the ones shelling eastern Ukraine the last eight years destroying towns and killing ethnic Russians. Not the Russians. Zelensky won his election by promising to stop military operations in the Donbass and when he went over there the Azov nazis laughed in his face and said the equivalent of “**** off fag.”

Also since eastern Ukraine is by far mainly ethnic Russian if the Russians shelled that area they would be killing mainly ethnic Russians not ethnic Ukrainians. Therefore your assertion makes zero sense

Last edited:

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
You have no clue wtf you’re talking about. I said the same thing about both sides being corrupt and not wanting anything to do with either side but Putin is by far the lesser of two evils. If what you said is true then why aren’t people of eastern Ukraine fighting with Ukrainian army against the Russians? They are doing the opposite. The azov Nazis are the ones shelling eastern Ukraine the last eight years destroying towns and killing ethnic Russians. Not the Russians. Zelensky won his election by promising to stop military operations in the Donbass and when he went over there the Azov nazis laughed in his face and said the equivalent of “**** off fag.”

Also since eastern Ukraine is by far mainly ethnic Russian if the Russians shelled that area they would be killing mainly ethnic Russians not ethnic Ukrainians. Therefore your assertion makes zero sense
So what countries has Ukraine invaded? Georgia? Moldavia? Russia? Nope, nope, and nope. What weapons and support did Ukraine supply to Assad in Syria? Or to the mad mullahs of Iran? None........and none. How many times has Ukraine threatened to destroy the US with nuclear weapons? Of G Britain? Or any NATO country. Zero.....zero....and......wait...... for .......it .......zero. How many foreign leaders or diplomats or opponents has Ukraine murdered while in a western country? Zilch. PUTIN IS FAR MORE EVIL AND DANGEROUS!!!

Yeah Ukraine is a direct threat to world peace......😹.

And don’t give me that crap about Donbas being independent. Lots of Russians moved there after Stalin killed over five million Ukrainians. And more moved there the last fifty years looking for work because the USSR and Putinstan have been so badly run. We have a couple million illegals a year coming into the US.....if they all settle in Tx, NM, and Ar and then declare they are independent and want to join up with Mexico is that acceptable to you?

So in 2014, Russians in eastern Ukraine started fighting the forces of Ukraine. Putin moved in forces and weapons to help them. So a lot of civilians died the fighting. Far more Putin’s fault for encouraging and helping them than it is on Ukraine for trying to keep its country together. If those Russians didn’t like Ukraine they should have moved back to the shithole know as Russia.

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
So what countries has Ukraine invaded? Georgia? Moldavia? Russia? Nope, nope, and nope. What weapons and support did Ukraine supply to Assad in Syria? Or to the mad mullahs of Iran? None........and none. How many times has Ukraine threatened to destroy the US with nuclear weapons? Of G Britain? Or any NATO country. Zero.....zero....and......wait...... for .......it .......zero. How many foreign leaders or diplomats or opponents has Ukraine murdered while in a western country? Zilch. PUTIN IS FAR MORE EVIL AND DANGEROUS!!!

Yeah Ukraine is a direct threat to world peace......😹.

And don’t give me that crap about Donbas being independent. Lots of Russians moved there after Stalin killed over five million Ukrainians. And more moved there the last fifty years looking for work because the USSR and Putinstan have been so badly run. We have a couple million illegals a year coming into the US.....if they all settle in Tx, NM, and Ar and then declare they are independent and want to join up with Mexico is that acceptable to you?

So in 2014, Russians in eastern Ukraine started fighting the forces of Ukraine. Putin moved in forces and weapons to help them. So a lot of civilians died the fighting. Far more Putin’s fault for encouraging and helping them than it is on Ukraine for trying to keep its country together. If those Russians didn’t like Ukraine they should have moved back to the shithole know as Russia.
Ukraine has been a western puppet govt since 2014 so they would never do anything against the West's interests. That doesn't really make any sort of point. Technically Ukraine has attempted to invade the Donbass which declared its independence 8 years ago. A lot of opposition journalists and politicians have been disappeared/murdered in Ukraine the last several years hell I even posted about one. Aren't these the things you accuse Putin of doing? Somehow it's ok when Ukraine does it?

You can't just brush aside the declaration of independence (by Ukrainian citizens mind you, not illegals) b/c commies caused chaos in that region 100 years ago, I thought this was all about protecting democracy?

Note that in Syria the west tried to do the same thing as they succeeded in doing in Ukraine. Funding violent terrorists to foment regime change in order to install a puppet govt. In Syria it was ISIS aka "moderate rebels" and in Ukraine it's the stepan bandera fanboy/nazi groups (right sector, azov, etc.). For mind boggling reasons you're somehow ok with arming and training actual nazis who believe the ethnic Russians are sub-humans who deserve to be exterminated.

Yes Russia was badly run during the USSR and early 90's years but when Putin took over in the late 90's he turned it around after about 10 years of rebuilding they are starting to pull away. Ukraine never turned things around and has been a corrupt black hole since the early 90's. Russia today is largely a Christian (Russian Orthadox) democratic country (very similar to what our country USED to be like). They have survived the horrors of communism and don't what anything to do with going back.

Look at yourself getting twisted into pretzels to justify the AFU shelling of innocent ethnic Russian civilians in eastern Ukraine. I guarantee you if you had loved ones living there you wouldn't have such a callous attitude towards the war crimes committed there. Lots of people moved all over the place when the USSR came about. They were basically all slavics shuffling around all over, they are essentially the same people (which is why Putin hasn't gone scorched earth on them). Also when these people declared their independence they were Ukrainian citizens so your comparison to illegals from all over the world declaring their independence in Texas makes no sense. Nice try though!

You seem to forget that tens of millions of the Russian AND Ukrainian slavic people were starved to death when the Bolsheviks (khazarian mafia puppets) overthrew the Czar and installed a communist govt which tried to take over the world. Its one of the first things commie govts do when they get setup, mass starvations to break the will of the people to fight back. Easier to control. So spare me the lecture about how only the Ukrainian slavics were brutalized under that regime and it certainly doesn't justify the AFU/nazi's war crimes against ethnic Russian civilians.

Are you one of the crazies that thinks only ethnic Ukrainians are allowed to live in Ukraine or something? In 2014 Ukrainian citizens who were ethnic Russians (note that about 40% of the country is ethnic Russian) declared their independence in response to the nazi groups violent overthrow of the democratically elected govt that was friendly with Russia. These nazi groups wanted all ethnic Russians dead so the people in the Donbass wanted nothing to do with staying in Ukraine at that point so they took a vote and declared their independence (Putin had nothing to do with any of this). How dare they! You must be really pissed at our founding fathers huh? After the 2014 coup millions of people did leave Ukraine b/c it descended into civil war. But guess what, not all people have the means/ability to leave, that doesn't mean they deserve to die b/c some nazi psycho deemed them a subhuman. Good God I can't believe you typed that nonsense out in your last paragraph.

Last edited:

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Ukraine has been a western puppet govt since 2014 so they would never do anything against the West's interests. That doesn't really make any sort of point. Technically Ukraine has attempted to invade the Donbass which declared its independence 8 years ago. A lot of opposition journalists and politicians have been disappeared/murdered in Ukraine the last several years hell I even posted about one. Aren't these the things you accuse Putin of doing? Somehow it's ok when Ukraine does it?

You can't just brush aside the declaration of independence (by Ukrainian citizens mind you, not illegals) b/c commies caused chaos in that region 100 years ago, I thought this was all about protecting democracy?

Note that in Syria the west tried to do the same thing as they succeeded in doing in Ukraine. Funding violent terrorists to foment regime change in order to install a puppet govt. In Syria it was ISIS aka "moderate rebels" and in Ukraine it's the stepan bandera fanboy/nazi groups (right sector, azov, etc.). For mind boggling reasons you're somehow ok with arming and training actual nazis who believe the ethnic Russians are sub-humans who deserve to be exterminated.

Yes Russia was badly run during the USSR and early 90's years but when Putin took over in the late 90's he turned it around after about 10 years of rebuilding they are starting to pull away. Ukraine never turned things around and has been a corrupt black hole since the early 90's. Russia today is largely a Christian (Russian Orthadox) democratic country (very similar to what our country USED to be like). They have survived the horrors of communism and don't what anything to do with going back.

Look at yourself getting twisted into pretzels to justify the AFU shelling of innocent ethnic Russian civilians in eastern Ukraine. I guarantee you if you had loved ones living there you wouldn't have such a callous attitude towards the war crimes committed there. Lots of people moved all over the place when the USSR came about. They were basically all slavics shuffling around all over, they are essentially the same people (which is why Putin hasn't gone scorched earth on them). Also when these people declared their independence they were Ukrainian citizens so your comparison to illegals from all over the world declaring their independence in Texas makes no sense. Nice try though!

You seem to forget that tens of millions of the Russian AND Ukrainian slavic people were starved to death when the Bolsheviks (khazarian mafia puppets) overthrew the Czar and installed a communist govt which tried to take over the world. Its one of the first things commie govts do when they get setup, mass starvations to break the will of the people to fight back. Easier to control. So spare me the lecture about how only the Ukrainian slavics were brutalized under that regime and it certainly doesn't justify the AFU/nazi's war crimes against ethnic Russian civilians.

Are you one of the crazies that thinks only ethnic Ukrainians are allowed to live in Ukraine or something? In 2014 Ukrainian citizens who were ethnic Russians (note that about 40% of the country is ethnic Russian) declared their independence in response to the nazi groups violent overthrow of the democratically elected govt that was friendly with Russia. These nazi groups wanted all ethnic Russians dead so the people in the Donbass wanted nothing to do with staying in Ukraine at that point so they took a vote and declared their independence (Putin had nothing to do with any of this). How dare they! You must be really pissed at our founding fathers huh? After the 2014 coup millions of people did leave Ukraine b/c it descended into civil war. But guess what, not all people have the means/ability to leave, that doesn't mean they deserve to die b/c some nazi psycho deemed them a subhuman. Good God I can't believe you typed that nonsense out in your last paragraph.
The UN passed a resolution that the independence movement was null and void with 100 countries voting against recognition. The only ones that voted for recognition were Russian Puppet states. This started long before 2014. Putin tried to assassinate the elected President of Ukraine in 2010 and he only survived after being flown out of the country and weeks in a coma. Then Putin helped steal the elections in a rigged runoff in 2010.

Again......what countries did Ukraine invade? How many weapons did they give to cruel, murderous regimes like Syria and Iran? What countries has Ukraine threatened to nuke? How many times did Ukraine say they will start WWIII? Has Ukraine ever said they will nuke the US? Has Ukraine ever threatened to blow up the whole world? Does Ukraine give aid and military support to the corrupt dictator in Cuba? Or the thug in Venezuela? Did they support the Sandinistas? Or wars in Nigeria, the Central African Republic, the Sudan? Does Ukraine have an alliance with the horrific commies in China?

Putin is pure evil. F Putin and his followers.

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
The UN passed a resolution that the independence movement was null and void with 100 countries voting against recognition. The only ones that voted for recognition were Russian Puppet states. This started long before 2014. Putin tried to assassinate the elected President of Ukraine in 2010 and he only survived after being flown out of the country and weeks in a coma. Then Putin helped steal the elections in a rigged runoff in 2010.

Again......what countries did Ukraine invade? How many weapons did they give to cruel, murderous regimes like Syria and Iran? What countries has Ukraine threatened to nuke? How many times did Ukraine say they will start WWIII? Has Ukraine ever said they will nuke the US? Has Ukraine ever threatened to blow up the whole world? Does Ukraine give aid and military support to the corrupt dictator in Cuba? Or the thug in Venezuela? Did they support the Sandinistas? Or wars in Nigeria, the Central African Republic, the Sudan? Does Ukraine have an alliance with the horrific commies in China?

Putin is pure evil. F Putin and his followers.
You sound like the TDSers who have been conditioned (by the same corrupt western msm by the way) to hate orange man. Just bc Ukraine hasn’t tried to invade another country it doesn’t absolve them from working with violent nazis to commit war crimes in the donbass. None of what you typed does.

Again Putin is no Saint but he’s not supporting ethnic cleansing against anyone like the Ukrainian govt is. Russia views nato expansion, lack of denazification, and US funded biolabs as an existential threat so of course they are going to threaten nukes and all kinds of things. Everything that’s happening now was predicted yrs ago by Prof Meirsheimer if the west didn’t stop doubling down on stupid.

Do you honestly believe the only thing the msm has lied about the last 10 yrs was Trump Russia collusion? Assad was not the person gassing the Syrian people. That would be the cia backed isis psychos. An analysis of the gas proved this. See the reporting done by Seymore Hersh.

You’re very ignorant & misinformed about a lot of things bc you assume the western msm is being truthful.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
You sound like the TDSers who have been conditioned (by the same corrupt western msm by the way) to hate orange man. Just bc Ukraine hasn’t tried to invade another country it doesn’t absolve them from working with violent nazis to commit war crimes in the donbass. None of what you typed does.

Again Putin is no Saint but he’s not supporting ethnic cleansing against anyone like the Ukrainian govt is. Russia views nato expansion, lack of denazification, and US funded biolabs as an existential threat so of course they are going to threaten nukes and all kinds of things. Everything that’s happening now was predicted yrs ago by Prof Meirsheimer if the west didn’t stop doubling down on stupid.

Do you honestly believe the only thing the msm has lied about the last 10 yrs was Trump Russia collusion? Assad was not the person gassing the Syrian people. That would be the cia backed isis psychos. An analysis of the gas proved this. See the reporting done by Seymore Hersh.

You’re very ignorant & misinformed about a lot of things bc you assume the western msm is being truthful.
Please take off your blinders and read what I wrote. Yep......Ukraine is corrupt. And they have bad actors at play.

But they pale in comparison to Putin. Not even close.

And stop with the outright lies that Putin isn’t attacking civilians. He is systematically destroying entire cities. Even his best weapons, cruise missiles, have been hitting civilian targets because his best weapons are shit and have no precision.

He spent two months destroying Mariupol in its entirety. And don’t lie saying it was those Nazis that destroyed the city. If the Naxis had that kinda firepower they would have destroyed the Russians in a few weeks.

As for ethnic cleansing........tens of thousands of people have been forcibly taken to Russia. Doubt they are staying at Putin’s palatial estate.

Putin is an evil dictator obsessed with his legacy of recreating a failed Russian empire. He has a large military....or at least had one. Massive number of nukes. Uses oil and gas as weapons. Major supplier of arms and weaponry across the globe. Kills all opponents. Runs the most corrupt oligarchy in the world.

Ukraine is a weak corrupt country that has a lot of agricultural goods.

Take a guess which is the greatest danger.......if you can.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
He spent two months destroying Mariupol in its entirety. And don’t lie saying it was those Nazis that destroyed the city. If the Naxis had that kinda firepower they would have destroyed the Russians in a few weeks
Way to avoid my question. Do you think the only thing the msm has lied about the last ten yrs was Trump russia collusion? You’re being played.

The nazis didn’t need nukes/special weapons to do the damage that happened in Mariupol. The nazis used tanks, artillery shells, etc to destroy the city. Then to make things worse they setup firing positions next to schools apartments etc to use civilians as human shields.

Don’t even talk to me about Mariupol if your only source of info has been msm coverage. How many Mariupol resident interviews have you watched? The only person supporting the msm narrative is the mayor. All other interviews speak of nazi horrors and the russians saving them. Even ethnic greeks who fled to Greece talked about how it was the nazis not russians.

Ski

May 29, 2001
Here is where the new MLRS the Ukrainians are to receive makes a difference.

Here is what can be covered by 2 US M777s and 1 French CAESAR that Ukraine has some of:

FT9uuEbWAAAYtIh

Here is what a single M142 HIMARS that Ukraine is to receive can cover by itself:

FT9uuJIXsAE5l2l

No more Russia laying back firing artillery unopposed because the Ukrainians will no longer be outgunned. They will in fact have more capable systems than what the Russians have once these are deployed. Russian supply lines become a lot more vulnerable.

Credit to Red State:

Putin's War, Week 14. Advanced Artillery, a Missing General, and a Grind With No Visible End

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Here is where the new MLRS the Ukrainians are to receive makes a difference.

Here is what can be covered by 2 US M777s and 1 French CAESAR that Ukraine has some of:

FT9uuEbWAAAYtIh

Here is what a single M142 HIMARS that Ukraine is to receive can cover by itself:

FT9uuJIXsAE5l2l

No more Russia laying back firing artillery unopposed because the Ukrainians will no longer be outgunned. They will in fact have more capable systems than what the Russians have once these are deployed. Russian supply lines become a lot more vulnerable.

Credit to Red State:

Putin's War, Week 14. Advanced Artillery, a Missing General, and a Grind With No Visible End

These new systems aren’t going to do shit. The russians own the skies so it will be very hard to deploy and use them. The Ukrainians don’t have the men or training to use them and may not have the support trucks needed to help with reloading. Even if they did they would be sitting ducks from air attacks. AFU forces are deserting in droves right now in eastern Ukraine. It’s over.

See below video for further explanation:

Ski

May 29, 2001
These new systems aren’t going to do shit. The russians own the skies so it will be very hard to deploy and use them. The Ukrainians don’t have the men or training to use them and may not have the support trucks needed to help with reloading. Even if they did they would be sitting ducks from air attacks. AFU forces are deserting in droves right now in eastern Ukraine. It’s over.

See below video for further explanation:

Your "experts" said it was over more than a month ago and still here we are. The Russians "own" the skies, but won't fly deep missions over Ukraine instead launching long range missiles which they are running out of. The Russian Air Force in Ukraine is basically for ground support and flies few missions that are strategic in nature.

When Ukrainian drones fly over Russian artillery positions 40 miles away and send the GPS coordinates back to the HIMARS system for targeting you will witness exactly how much sh!t these systems will do.

Do you drink KGB propaganda or do they hook you up to an IV?

The floor is yours as I am long past trying to respond to every bit of trash that you post.

Russia's Image as a Superior Military Crumbled in Less Than 100 Days

Russia possesses one of the largest air forces in the world, and Flight Global's 2022 World Air Force directory reported earlier this year Russia had 1,511 combat aircraft to Ukraine's 98. Yet, Russia has not managed to establish air superiority over Ukraine and continues to lose aircraft as the result of Ukraine's anti-aircraft weapons.

Sean Spoonts, editor in chief of the military news outlet SOFREP, told Newsweek that it's believed that a lack of parts and Russia's low success rate of getting planes in the air has limited its aerial attacks. He also noted that Russia's reliance on unguided "dumb" bombs could be evidence that it is low on guided missiles.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Way to avoid my question. Do you think the only thing the msm has lied about the last ten yrs was Trump russia collusion? You’re being played.

The nazis didn’t need nukes/special weapons to do the damage that happened in Mariupol. The nazis used tanks, artillery shells, etc to destroy the city. Then to make things worse they setup firing positions next to schools apartments etc to use civilians as human shields.

Don’t even talk to me about Mariupol if your only source of info has been msm coverage. How many Mariupol resident interviews have you watched? The only person supporting the msm narrative is the mayor. All other interviews speak of nazi horrors and the russians saving them. Even ethnic greeks who fled to Greece talked about how it was the nazis not russians.

Funny boy. Never trust the MSM or Putin’s goons. And most of what I see on the internet.

Maripiul has been leveled. Only a fool would believe the Nazi battalions did this or even had the firepower to do so. Impossible. PUTIN’S FORCES DESTROYED THE CITY. The coward had his military fire unguided, inaccurate artillery from long distances.

If all the people of the city supported Putin it would have been easier, faster, less destructive, and less costly to just send in troops and have all those Russian luvin sympaticos point out the enemy. Hell, could even have given them some rifles and Game Over!

It’s called logic. Apparently, you don’t have any. What you post is nonsensical. If everyone hated those evil, murderous, terrible Nazi battalions then the Russians would have been greeted by cheering masses helping them every way possible. And it seems Putin believed the same stupid shit you do. Didn’t seem to work out so well.

And you stubbornly avoid my points.....that Putin is far more dangerous to the world. Putin has been causing trouble worldwide since he took office. He has followed the same playbook as his cherished Soviet Union. He has even take a few pages from the the playbook of Adolf Hitler. Putin is an evil man obsessed with Mother Russia and fixated on his legacy as he nears his death.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
If everyone hated those evil, murderous, terrible Nazi battalions then the Russians would have been greeted by cheering masses helping them every way possible. And it seems Putin believed the same stupid shit you do. Didn’t seem to work out so well.
This is exactly what happened. The war crimes committed by the nazis in Mariupol and Donbass and the citizens happy reaction to the arrival of Russian forces as saviors is well documented. The choice to know is yours. If you stepped outside your msm bubble you’d know this.

These interviews must all be crisis actors huh??

First you said it’d be impossible for the nazis to destroy the city due lack of weapons then you claim the Russians did it with the very weapons the nazis have easy access to (artillery shells etc.), brilliant! It was the nazis who shelled the hell out of the city then they held the citizens captive so they could be used as human shields making it harder for the Russians to root them out.
Oops......?Russian speaking people in East Ukraine really love Putin and support his invasion!!!.......Not!!!

A one off story about Some steet artist is what you’re hanging your hat on as some definitive proof? Desperate much? The vast majority in the Donbass welcomed the Russians bc they saved them from being genocided by nazis who you apparently support for some bizarre reason.

Last edited: