ADVERTISEMENT

Should HCJF go back to the Commodores?

12375CAT

Feb 15, 2012
If he goes back to the Commodores & goes 10-2 every season they will build a statue for him. But he goes 10-2 here so many of you want to run him off. If push finally comes to shove then he should go back to where he was greatly appreciated & will graciously welcome him back. He would do much better without the pressure & criticisms here.
Agree?

defending%20big%2012%20champs_zpsrnmqmswn.png

Reactions: blmr31
If he goes back to the Commodores & goes 10-2 every season they will build a statue for him. But he goes 10-2 here so many of you want to run him off. If push finally comes to shove then he should go back to where he was greatly appreciated & will graciously welcome him back. He would do much better without the pressure & criticisms here.
Agree?

Should you go back to screwing your sister and her mother? Or, has it been routine your erectile life?

• Wow
Reactions: Obliviax
Agree?

Comparing the NFL schedule to our cupcake schedule? Laughable.

Agree?

Are Penn State and Vandy comparable programs?
Was Franklin winning 10 games a year there?
To be clear, he never did and likely never would--especially not yearly.

Also, how much is Vanderbilt going to pay him? They going to match his salary?
If he can't handle the expectations here he should be grateful he didn't take any other high profile job. Most would have fired him by now.

Were you born a jerk or did you perfect it over your lifetime? Geez
Born...
There were a bunch of immature negative dickheads in the room when I expressed my first word..

The the word was Shit..repeated once for each dickhead in the room as I turned my head to look at each one of them.

WTF is the purpose of the OPs endless condescending and trite negative posts void of content. Criticism with valid points is great. This stalking nonsense needs a home. That home is the test AKA lunatic board.

Agree?

You're a Kansas State fan?

You should go back.

When PSU is 5-7 at some point they will come around on Franklin.

I have asked it before. Name a better coach that wants this job. Last year the names were Fickel and Rhule. I think they have about 0 wins between them vs OSU, UM and the top 10.

Agree?

If he went 10-2 in the SEC, he would have had to beat at least one league team with a pulse. So this is a question the cannot be answered. It is a dream world.

I have asked it before. Name a better coach that wants this job. Last year the names were Fickel and Rhule. I think they have about 0 wins between them vs OSU, UM and the top 10.
Lance Leipold wasn't a name last year?

Really dumb question. There a plenty on names coach’s that would take this job. With Franklin locked in, no one will come forward.

Really dumb question. There a plenty on names coach’s that would take this job. With Franklin locked in, no one will come forward.

Give us the list. They dont have to come forward. You can throw out some names. Dont forget to make sure they have a winning record vs OSU, UM, and the top 10. That seems to be the main complaint so your replacement should be someone that fixes that issue. Simply going 10-2 is not good enough. Dont forget success with honor either.

PS. Saban, Dabo and Smart are not coming here. Franklin actually has a better record in the b10 than Saban.

Give us the list. They dont have to come forward. You can throw out some names. Dont forget to make sure they have a winning record vs OSU, UM, and the top 10. That seems to be the main complaint so your replacement should be someone that fixes that issue. Simply going 10-2 is not good enough. Dont forget success with honor either.

PS. Saban, Dabo and Smart are not coming here. Franklin actually has a better record in the b10 than Saban.

Damn those fact thingies! The solid as mercury crowd here has an aversion to those fact thingies. Please, keep pouring them on!

Saban was unable to cheat to his liking in the B10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT