ADVERTISEMENT

Seven Years Ago Today

Bravo... I've never seen use the captain obvious distraction technique before. Where you throw out some unrelated fact that everyone knows, in an attempt to avoid providing a relevant response. Considering your obsession, Jerry Sandusky, was not found guilty of every charge... that was not a very intelligent direction for you to go... because all that means is that the jury had "st" least a small doubt. Rather than dazzle us here with your ineptitude, why don't you go petition the innocence project to change their name to the "not-guiltynes project"?

Let me dumb this down for you. The definition of Innocent is "not guilty of a crime or offense". Do I need to go further? I should have put you on ignore the other day after your super creepy comment. I don't really want any sort of record of interaction with someone like you.

Keep looking for loopholes that make CSA ok then. Or read the constitution. Either way.

Keep looking for loopholes that make CSA ok then. Or read the constitution. Either way.

I get that you are creepy guy, given that terrible comment of yours the other day, who is obsessed with Sandusky, and you like to project that creepiness on others. But when you do so, you just go so far off topic. No one knows WTF are you talking about. Can you not follow a simple conversation? I can reply like you too, by throwing out ridiculous distraction unrelated to the conversation. "Keep pretending the earth is flat".

Also, if you have time between being a really bad internet troll and an all round super creepy guy, you might want to read the constitution and/or a dictionary. Either way. It doesn't really matter, when I'm done toying with you, you are going on ignore.

I get that you are creepy guy, given that terrible comment of yours the other day, who is obsessed with Sandusky, and you like to project that creepiness on others. But when you do so, you just go so far off topic. No one knows WTF are you talking about. Can you not follow a simple conversation? I can reply like you too, by throwing out ridiculous distraction unrelated to the conversation. "Keep pretending the earth is flat".

Also, if you have time between being a really bad internet troll and an all round super creepy guy, you might want to read the constitution and/or a dictionary. Either way. It doesn't really matter, when I'm done toying with you, you are going on ignore.

Keep chewing the bamboo stick, panda.

Start a trial with, “The man showered alone in showers with underage boys and had physical contact repeatedly, even after being told by police- and agreeing to- never to do so again” and you are going to have a hard time moving on from there.
Not when both boys are on record stating there was nothing sexual going on.

If V1 was exposed as having falsely accused Sandusky, which of the other cases hold up? I say none.

As usual, you skip parts. It’s not just Jerry’s inexcusable showering habits, but the accusations by the victims as well. You like to focus on the victims (lying people I suppose you would say) and ignoring what is slapping you in the face. Non-pedophilic grown men do not shower with underage boys and have physical contact with them. Not your average non-pedophilic grown man, and certainly not a non-pedophilic grown man who works with at-risk youth. You are stuck on the idea that Jerry Sandusky must be the one in the world that fits that bill. It defies all logic. Again, I cannot prove to you that Jerry Sandusky is guilty of sexually abusing any of these children and more than you can prove to me that he has not. But if I could build a profile of a child sexual abuser, it would be Jerry Sandusky and his bizarre showering/raspberry blowing/hiding behind wrestling mats with boys behavior.
As I have said and I believe you have agreed with many times, these behaviors are inappropriate. That must lead you to the question of why would one engage in so many seemingly pedophilic behaviors if one isn’t a pedophile? Most people come up with the answer that, “Well, because he’s a pedophile.” You come up with the answer that, “Jerry couldn’t have abused them because he has hypogonadism.” or, “These boys maintained long relationships with him”, or one of many other options.
Assuming you are not a pedophile, I would be shocked if you would ever purposely put yourself in the position of showering alone with a boy you were working with. Nor would I. Nor would any other rational, non-pedophilic man. There is no reasonable excuse for him to have been in the shower once, certainly not twice after being investigated by police, and certainly no reason for him to be blowing raspberries on an unrelated boy’s belly or to be behind wrestling mats with another underage boy in an otherwise empty gym.

All you're saying here is that you think JS should spend the rest of his life in prison because he was an overly affectionate, surrogate father.

Reactions: francofan
Not when both boys are on record stating there was nothing sexual going on.

If V1 was exposed as having falsely accused Sandusky, which of the other cases hold up? I say none.

Aren’t also both on record as saying they were sexually abused?

All you're saying here is that you think JS should spend the rest of his life in prison because he was an overly affectionate, surrogate father.

Overly affectionate surrogate fathers do not take showers and have physical contact with their surrogate sons. Not unless they’re pedophiles.
You’re off the rails with that thinking Indy. Even Franco admits it’s inappropriate.

Overly affectionate surrogate fathers do not take showers and have physical contact with their surrogate sons. Not unless they’re pedophiles.
You’re off the rails with that thinking Indy. Even Franco admits it’s inappropriate.

Also don't forget that he kissed Victim 6 on the head and told him he loved him after only meeting V6 a month earlier and hanging out with him a couple of times.

Also don't forget that he kissed Victim 6 on the head and told him he loved him after only meeting V6 a month earlier and hanging out with him a couple of times.

Doesn’t every overly affectionate surrogate father do that? He couldn’t have done anything more than that anyway because he has hypogonadism.
Such nonsense.

Reactions: didier

Also, don't forget that v6 never alleged anything overtly sexual ever happened between Sandusky and himself in their 13 year friendly relationship even after he received repressed memory therapy to try to help him remember abuse.

Dr. Frederick Crews provides a good synopsis of their relationship.

V6 told both his mother and the police that he and Sandusky had indulged in harmless horseplay in 1998. There is no reason to believe otherwise. In 2009, as a 23-year-old, v6 messaged, “Hey Jerry just want 2 wish u a Happy Fathers Day! Greater things are yet 2 come!” And later that year he wrote, “Happy Thanksgiving bro! I’m glad God has placed U in my life. Ur an awesome friend!” V6’s “flipping,” just before the trial, may have resulted from some combination of opportunism, psychotherapy (which he did undergo), and surrender to a general moral panic.

https://www.skeptic.com/reading_roo...cxdNHHqzLh3KIkKjQeftGxtLCpWM-Gp1pEBylvQpJAxpg

Reactions: indynittany

I never said it wasn't inappropriate. I said it doesn't merit a life sentence.

I don't think you can make the leap from inappropriate to pedophile in this situation. There are too many contradictions, inconsistencies and conflicts of interest. Not to mention, obvious malfeasance by LE, starting with Frank Noonan's comments about Joe. And the way TSM skated completely.

The PSU angle is the most obvious example of "fake news" I've ever seen. I no longer see it to be a stretch that the fake news included Jerry.

Last edited:
Reactions: francofan
I never said it wasn't inappropriate. I said it doesn't merit a life sentence.

You said it was an overly affectionate surrogate father. That’s ridiculous.
I believe you used to say that you believed Jerry was grooming victims but not sexually assaulting them. Your story changes more often than Mike McQueary.

Also, don't forget that v6 never alleged anything overtly sexual ever happened between Sandusky and himself in their 13 year friendly relationship even after he received repressed memory therapy to try to help him remember abuse.

Dr. Frederick Crews provides a good synopsis of their relationship.

V6 told both his mother and the police that he and Sandusky had indulged in harmless horseplay in 1998. There is no reason to believe otherwise. In 2009, as a 23-year-old, v6 messaged, “Hey Jerry just want 2 wish u a Happy Fathers Day! Greater things are yet 2 come!” And later that year he wrote, “Happy Thanksgiving bro! I’m glad God has placed U in my life. Ur an awesome friend!” V6’s “flipping,” just before the trial, may have resulted from some combination of opportunism, psychotherapy (which he did undergo), and surrender to a general moral panic.

https://www.skeptic.com/reading_roo...cxdNHHqzLh3KIkKjQeftGxtLCpWM-Gp1pEBylvQpJAxpg
Well, He certainly has nothing in his background that would cause one to be skeptical.

Reactions: WHCANole
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If that's the case, you must agree, that Jerry's position as head of a troubled kid's charity and deep ties to a State University would have been the ideal spot for a PoC offender.

You're admitting that someone in such a spot could never be convicted, no matter how egregious, because all the offenders would be paid.

And because they could get paid, and were troubled, no one should believe them.

Exactly what the Paternos and Clemente warned us about.

You just gave the next guy immunity. Way to go.

Neither of them ever said that Jerry Sandusky sexually assaulted them?

V6 never did.

AM was clear in his statement to Curtis Everhart in Nov. 2011 that Sandusky never sexually assaulted him. Once Penn State said they would pay settlements, AM flipped and hired Andrew Shubin and Shubin said AM was the worst Sandusky victim. I am not aware of AM ever saying he was sexually abused by Sandusky. He did say "I don't know" 34 times during his testimony at Sandusky's PCRA hearing.

http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/09/boy-in-shower-says-he-cant-remember-34.html

He's on the board of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Memory_Syndrome_Foundation)

The False Memory Syndrome Foundation (FMSF) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1992[1] by Pamela and Peter Freyd, after their adult daughter Professor Jennifer Freyd accused Peter Freyd of sexual abuse when she was a child.[2]

The FMSF has been accused of misrepresenting the science of memory, protecting child abusers and encouraging a societal denial of the existence of child sexual abuse.

The FMSF has been described as reversing the gains made by feminists and victims in gaining acknowledgment of the incestuous sexual abuse of children.[23] The FMSF has also been criticized for describing itself as a scientific organization while undertaking partisan political and social activity.[2]

The claims made by the FMSF for the incidence and prevalence of false memories have been criticized as lacking evidence and disseminating alleged inaccurate statistics about the problem.[2] Despite claiming to offer scientific evidence for the existence of FMS, the FMSF has no criteria for one of the primary features of the proposed syndrome – how to determine whether the accusation is true or false. Most of the reports by the FMSF are anecdotal, and the studies cited to support the contention that false memories can be easily created are often based on experiments that bear little resemblance to memories of actual sexual abuse. In addition, though the FMSF claims false memories are due to dubious therapeutic practices, the organization presents no data to demonstrate these practices are widespread or form an organized treatment modality.[23][24] Within the anecdotes used by the FMSF to support their contention that faulty therapy causes false memories, some include examples of people who recovered their memories outside of therapy

Sounds like a great group :(

V6 never did.

AM was clear in his statement to Curtis Everhart in Nov. 2011 that Sandusky never sexually assaulted him. Once Penn State said they would pay settlements, AM flipped and hired Andrew Shubin and Shubin said AM was the worst Sandusky victim. I am not aware of AM ever saying he was sexually abused by Sandusky. He did say "I don't know" 34 times during his testimony at Sandusky's PCRA hearing.

Dude - he sued & got a settlement. Stop it.

Dude - he sued & got a settlement. Stop it.

Yes, he did sue and got a settlement. That doesn't mean he was victimized by Sandusky. I believe his statement to Curtis Everhart and his letter to the editors are an order of magnitude more credible than what his lawyer, Andrew Shubin, made up to get him a multi-million dollar settlement from Penn State.

V6 never did.

Just reading up on Frederick Crews for the first time, it seems that he is a literary critic and English professor who has written a critical book on Freud. After all the times Franco has mentioned his approval of the Pendergrast’s book I assumed he worked somewhere in the mental health field.

Yes, he did sue and got a settlement. That doesn't mean he was victimized by Sandusky. I believe his statement to Curtis Everhart and his letter to the editors are an order of magnitude more credible than what his lawyer, Andrew Shubin, made up to get him a multi-million dollar settlement from Penn State.

Did he accuse Sandusky of abusing him in the lawsuit? Is that not on the record?

Last edited:
Reactions: marshall23
Did his mom hide him in a remote cabin during Sandusky's trial. Or was that Shubin?LOL

Since you are into semantics, facts and details: Where's the evidence that AM was hidden in a remote cabin during Sandusky's trial? Rumor or Fact?

Either way: what's the root source?

By the way ...

The whole reliance of the Free Jerry crowd on discrediting AM, questioning AM, debating AM is proof of their insanity. And franco's continued insistence that if you take one story down, they all fall.

Jerry was found not guilty of most of the V2 accusations. V2 didn't testify. The jury, fairly, judged that they had a reasonable doubt about all of it, except for the most minor of offenses (but they did believe he was in the shower with Jerry alone & naked).

The rest of the accusations stood and still stand. Chipping away at V2 and/or AM doesn't amount to anything. Regardless of AM's (who may or may not be V2) flips and flops, Jerry himself admits to being in the shower with V2 on whatever night it was, naked (after being warned by police not to do that anymore).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT