ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets Issue In App

BRETTPSU

Sep 18, 2002
Looking to sell some tickets but noticed my season tickets haven't showed up on the new "nittany lion" app. Is anyone else having this issue? I download the new app and used the ticketmaster login info like it said.

Looking to sell some tickets but noticed my season tickets haven't showed up on the new "nittany lion" app. Is anyone else having this issue? I download the new app and used the ticketmaster login info like it said.
Maybe since the schedule was just released and 2 BJC matches, they are not quite ready if there are seat assignment changes. Just my 2 cents.

I called over this last week to make sure my payment by phone was properly posted. I thought the same that the tickets would be in my account by now.

The ticket office said they have not listed the tickets yet and would be doing it later.

I did not push the issue as I only wanted to know that I was properly paid.

I assume they would be listed soon.

I'm so old and non technical, last year I paid extra for paper tickets. It eliminates issues of my phone not working at the door with 50 rabid fans behind me.

I called over this last week to make sure my payment by phone was properly posted. I thought the same that the tickets would be in my account by now.

The ticket office said they have not listed the tickets yet and would be doing it later.

I'm so old and non technical, last year I paid extra for paper tickets. It eliminates issues of my phone not working at the door with 50 rabid fans behind me.
200.gif

Reactions: 7brwnpsu

Hey 7brwnpsu, don't hold me up at the rec hall doors just because you can't get your tickets up on the flip phone!😉

Now I just hold up the line looking for my tickets in my 6 pocket parka, cardigan sweater, and cargo pants. I'm definitely getting one of them fanny pack when they are back in style.
Unfortunately they’ve been back in style for a while now.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT