ADVERTISEMENT

SCUM news pretty interesting

Harbuck has started his "processing" early this year. Probably will be told they aren't coming back next year which gives him 2 more schollies to use.

Harbuck has started his "processing" early this year. Probably will be told they aren't coming back next year which gives him 2 more schollies to use.
You realize he simply can't take away scholarships, right?

They are only good for one year. Why couldn't he tell them to hit the road after this year? SEC schools do it every year.

Reactions: cavic
You realize he simply can't take away scholarships, right?
I don't know if Michigan gives 4 year scholarships or if they are still 1 year renewable like the SEC. If it's simply a 1 year contract, then booting these guys will free up 2 scholarships. Even if it is 4 years, it is likely contingent upon upstanding behavior

Lol. You are Intersting. So a couple guys are suspended for breaking rules. If Franklin did that it means tough love. Anyone else it's taking away scholarships. Got it.
Oh good lord, moron. My comment was in reply to M&B contention that it is impossible to "take away a scholarship".....

Good lord, how do so many brain-dead idiots manage to access the interwebs?

Please tell me you don't vote.......at least give me that much hope

Reactions: rojo36
Oh good lord, moron. My comment was in reply to M&B contention that it is impossible to "take away a scholarship".....

Good lord, how do so many brain-dead idiots manage to access the interwebs?

Please tell me you don't vote.......at least give me that much hope
I agree. I think the same of what you post. You have proved it over and over around here. Good day sir. Or whatever you prefer to be called.

Well, CBS sports has a list of schools that give multi year scholarships.... Michigan is not on the list. However, as the great Nick Saban said in the article, it makes no difference if you have a one year or multi year scholarship, they can be terminated at the end of each year.

Reactions: rojo36
Well, CBS sports has a list of schools that give multi year scholarships.... Michigan is not on the list. However, as the great Nick Saban said in the article, it makes no difference if you have a one year or multi year scholarship, they can be terminated at the end of each year.
Well, the entire B1G should be on the list.

So..,,, are they being "processed"???? Cuz we all know Harbuck doesn't have any more integrity than Saban :)

Whatever it was that got these guys removed from the team, it must have been serious. Committing rape doesn't get you kicked off the team at um.

79c24a74715d7aef2a4063e1130b31de-original.jpg

:eek:

Whatever it was that got these guys removed from the team, it must have been serious. Committing rape doesn't get you kicked off the team at um.

Thought you were better than this. My bad. Smh. There are awesome people on this board but dang buy. You are doing what you hate that people do to PSU. Disappointing.

Good Lord this board is crazy at times. You have no idea if the kid actually committed rape. You make a post like this then turn around and complain about people's perception of paterno.

Reactions: rojo36 and RobBliz
Dang. So serious up there in Michigan....

They better beat MSU this year or they'll be even more up tight next year.

Michigan called it sexual misconduct.
Yep. But that is significantly different than being found guilty of rape by a court of law.

The police investigated and did not charge him. A school advisory board reviewed the claims and found a "preponderance of evidence" to expel him. Fact is none of us know what really happened.

The first and best way to take away a guaranteed four year schollies is to break team rules and kick them off. If you break the rules, schollie is no longer a gaurauntee.

Reactions: cment and bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT