ADVERTISEMENT

OT, Vince McMahon

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
Anyone else following this? Unreal. 67 pages and this stuff makes Harvey Weinstein look tame. Frankly I can't believe the Feds have not brought criminal charges on this. Basically one of the sickest, most deranged pieces of human scum I have ever seen. Sorry no link but I will find one. Thoughts?

I always wondered what happened with the ring boy allegations. At the time, it was harder to track this type of thing without internet service. McMahon has always seemed odd to me. I'm curious to know how he put on so much muscle so quickly as well. I didnt read the 67 pages. I am just becoming aware of this.

Curious, anyone else thinks his facial appearance had some makeover, humm?

I always wondered what happened with the ring boy allegations. At the time, it was harder to track this type of thing without internet service. McMahon has always seemed odd to me. I'm curious to know how he put on so much muscle so quickly as well. I didnt read the 67 pages. I am just becoming aware of this.
Don't read the 67 pages if you are squeamish...it's horrifying. He basically committed sodomy on this poor woman. It's unbelievable that there have not been felony criminal charges so far, I have to believe there will be soon.

Anyone else following this? Unreal. 67 pages and this stuff makes Harvey Weinstein look tame. Frankly I can't believe the Feds have not brought criminal charges on this. Basically one of the sickest, most deranged pieces of human scum I have ever seen. Sorry no link but I will find one. Thoughts?
i have followed it and it is completely evil. most outlets have stopped short of reporting how bad it is, for whatever reason

i have followed it and it is completely evil. most outlets have stopped short of reporting how bad it is, for whatever reason
What the outlets decide to report or not report is hugely important and also is a reason why so many no longer trust the outlets. Stuff like this has been going on in the entertainment industry for decades and the outlets, that are a part of the same companies that run the entertainment business, didn't report it. They didn't report about Jeffrey Epstein either, and they still don't report the fact that nobody that went to that island and had sex with kids has been arrested. They report what they want to be highlighted and ignore what they don't want the public to dwell on.

It actually really is completely evil. It's the worst thing I've ever seen that has actual real text messages to prove it

Don't read the 67 pages if you are squeamish...it's horrifying. He basically committed sodomy on this poor woman. It's unbelievable that there have not been felony criminal charges so far, I have to believe there will be soon.
With Al the crap being allowed in our society now, I wouldn't be surprised if he walks!

Reactions: WaylonJ
As someone whom has dealt with the wreckage a lot of men have caused women , I would hope they would publicly cut their nuts off and let them bleed to death . Can you imagine how f..ed up this woman’s life is right now ? I would guess completely. Par for the course there are some whom think she should not have let it happen to her . But for those predator men I hold them fully responsible. I have known so many women whom have been sexually assaulted including 2 for 2 of my sisters ,and probably 90% of my ex girlfriends. It pisses me off in so many ways . My current partner is a brutal rape survivor . A man broke into her house and hid in her closet . Threaten to kill her for 3 hours as he tied her up and raped her . Sorry little boys …….. no thanks for the ‘just locker room banter ‘ chats : it’s time we took this more seriously and it starts with the people we idolize in the media . Accountability now .

Reactions: Psugo823
If true, he should pay the price. That being said, we of all people should pump the brakes when it comes to reading legal accusations like this.

If true, he should pay the price. That being said, we of all people should pump the brakes when it comes to reading legal accusations like this.
seems pretty unlikely that the woman fabricated the text messages. also sounds as if there was some nda agreement and then he decided to renege on paying. that was probably some head game too. this guy is mentally sick

Reactions: harbest
The text messages are real, not faked. Pump the brakes does not apply here. Prison does apply though.

Reactions: harbest
These allegations are despicable. I do have one question. Why would Vince do this to an employee? Can he be any dumber? There is an entire profession out there that discretely offers such services. Not cheaply I’m sure, but Vince can afford it. Perhaps just paying for it was no longer fun or exciting.

It will be interesting to see how the WWE changes without Vince. The guy has had complete control, including over creative and storylines, for 40 plus years.

These allegations are despicable. I do have one question. Why would Vince do this to an employee? Can he be any dumber? There is an entire profession out there that discretely offers such services. Not cheaply I’m sure, but Vince can afford it. Perhaps just paying for it was no longer fun or exciting.

It will be interesting to see how the WWE changes without Vince. The guy has had complete control, including over creative and storylines, for 40 plus years.
What he did was multiple felonies. Criminal charges need brought.

They are, and did I disagree?
Not at all ...it's just that if you look across the internet, I think a lot of these wrestling afficianados are still sort of sandbagging this and it kinda ticks me off. Not you, and nobody in this thread, but in general.

Not at all ...it's just that if you look across the internet, I think a lot of these wrestling afficianados are still sort of sandbagging this and it kinda ticks me off. Not you, and nobody in this thread, but in general.

As someone who, these days, reads more about wrestling than he actually watches, I don't think anybody is actually sandbagging except for the company trying not to lose sponsors and tv deals. The average internet fan has been sick of how Vince has run things for over a decade.

He was already taken out of power once before recently over a few million dollars that wasn't accounted for during the merger. I would say anybody who has ever watched the product is far from surprised.

The things he did to that woman are beyond revolting. I rarely wish someone to suffer a violent beating in prison, but in this case, it's more than warranted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT