ADVERTISEMENT

Scuffle

a_mshaffer

Dec 8, 2014
Can't wait to go. Got tickets two weeks ago and confirmed hotel today! PSWC's block of rooms were full but they got me a room nevertheless! Have to see these guys one more time up close and live before the graduate!
BTW - the Hampton is $50 more this year...
Hopefully the weather is warmer this year in Nashville afterwards...

Reactions: diggerpup
Last year was frigid, the poor lady collecting parking money across from the arena didn’t have the proper gear on. As she collected my $5 she said “ I wish you people would just go home”!.

How packed is it normally? I can't do the first, but could see myself making a late decision to drive up on the 2nd.

Been there for the past six or seven years, Not packed, lower level is full in the middle then thins out towards the turns, you’ll have no problem as a walk up getting seats.

Reactions: WreslingFan0314
I have two tickets for the Scuffle for sale...below cost ...can't go now. The seats are in the lower level ... on the floor .... slightly off center mat. The seats are in Section 103 Seats A1 and A3. Don't ask me why there is a seat in between but I spoke to the rep at McKenzie Arena and he told me there are only 3 seats in that particular row so I can't imagine why whoever got A2 would not switch one seat over so these tickets could be together. Regular price is $60 per ticket..will sell these tickets for $50 a piece. I am a regular season ticket holder so I could get the tickets to you at a match or you can PM me or email me at mickpsu@gmail.com to make arrangements to send them.

I have two tickets for the Scuffle for sale...below cost ...can't go now. The seats are in the lower level ... on the floor .... slightly off center mat. The seats are in Section 103 Seats A1 and A3. Don't ask me why there is a seat in between but I spoke to the rep at McKenzie Arena and he told me there are only 3 seats in that particular row so I can't imagine why whoever got A2 would not switch one seat over so these tickets could be together. Regular price is $60 per ticket..will sell these tickets for $50 a piece. I am a regular season ticket holder so I could get the tickets to you at a match or you can PM me or email me at mickpsu@gmail.com to make arrangements to send them.

Mick- Please check your e-mail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT