ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule to be released at noon on FOX (nfm)

They just happened to lose the one tough crossover game they had....coincidence? I think not.

4 home, 4 away

Keep the cross over games that are series games, Iowa at PSU.

Iowa needed to eliminate one road game, Ohio State.

The teams have been known for days, just not the dates and when in the 8 game order.

True, but they're also nicely interspersed with what should be easier games. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely tougher than OSU's joke of a schedule. But I think it's general consensus that PSU, OSU, MI and Wisky appear to be the best 4 teams in the B1G. Looking at those 4 schedules, we're the only one that has 3 upper-half B1G teams back-to-back-to-back in Neb, Iowa & Mich.

Nebraska is not a top half team, and Iowa is worse than both Wisky and Minnesota. Not to mention, Michigan is the only one that plays the other 3 teams you listed.

Nebraska is not a top half team, and Iowa is worse than both Wisky and Minnesota. Not to mention, Michigan is the only one that plays the other 3 teams you listed.

Actually, we have no idea where Iowa stands vs. Wisconsin and Minnesota. Especially if Bateman isn't reinstated, there's a very good chance Iowa jumps Minnesota as the West's #2. They return a bunch of key pieces from last year, and should be pretty tough.

While I don't expect Nebraska to have the sort of season Minnesota had last year, I could see them as the breakout team from the West this year. The problem for them is the schedule. Opening the season with Ohio State will be very tough for them to build the kind of momentum they'd need.

Nebraska and Iowa may not be the toughest combo (Michigan was dealt that hand), but it's probably one of the tougher ones.

Reactions: PSUAlum91
League schedule:
EiSQjXiWkAAsYTR

It would be nice to have Rutgers in the middle of the season as that's the closest thing to a "bye" in our division but at least the game versus them isn't the last one of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT