ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule to be released at noon on FOX (nfm)

We probably have osu, um, msu, wiscy, iowa . osu probably has 2 games with rutgers, northwestern, and indiana.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
We probably have osu, um, msu, wiscy, iowa . osu probably has 2 games with rutgers, northwestern, and indiana.
If it comes out similar to that, then we know the conference has it out for us. We should have two of either Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois or NW. if we somehow get Wiscy, then it will be a complete joke.

I cannot recall, what were the west teams when B1G came out with first schedule before they canx that?

So, is the schedule being released at noon, or every few minutes?

Their dumb show is called Big Noon kickoff so it's confusing because the show is on at 10 am. It's on now. They're showing a week at a time every few minutes. Dragging it out. Only reason I'm watching is to see the schedule.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Their dumb show is called Big Noon kickoff so it's confusing because the show is on at 10 am. It's on now. They're showing a week at a time every few minutes. Dragging it out. Only reason I'm watching is to see the schedule.

Ah, okay - thanks for clarifying!

Week 2 OSU At home

Tosu better be ready for a Beaver Stadium Without.

beaver-stadiumjpg-0a520fae2b4b0e0a.jpg

😞

In comparison, what is OSU’s? I have only seen home vs Nebraska, @ Penn State, Home vs Rutgers

Sooo......

Week 1 - @ Indiana - 10/24
Week 2 - OSU - 10/31
Week 3 - Maryland - 11/7
Week 4 - @ Nebraska - 11/14
Week 5 - Iowa - 11/21
Week 6 - @ Michigan - 11/28
Week 7 - @ Rutgers - 12.5
Week 8 - Michigan State - 12/12

Not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall, Penn States schedule is as good as can be expected, but we do play Nebraska and Iowa, two of the better teams in the Big Ten West. Home field advantage is not a big differentiator this season. The games against Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State are fairly well spaced throughout the season. Even though Michigan is away, we should beat them this season.

Overall, Penn States schedule is as good as can be expected, but we do play Nebraska and Iowa, two of the better teams in the Big Ten West. Home field advantage is not a big differentiator this season. The games against Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State are fairly well spaced throughout the season. Even though Michigan is away, we should beat them this season.

I'm worried about Michigan as a trap game with the team possibly looking ahead to Rutgers the next week. @rutgersal

I’m going to the dump now and by the time I get back the final schedule will be out.

Has there ever been a PSU game in State College in December?? I'm too lazy to look it up.

On the bright side, if bowl games are being held there won't be a month long wait to play.

Is OSU week 2 a disadvantage or advantage?

They won’t have time to scout the new offense, but who knows how many games it takes for our O to click.

Honestly, any of these guys considering opting out should just play game two - if we lose, opt out as the chance for BIG championship and CFP are out the window. I feel like once you lose and are eliminated, it will turn into the JV season many have been discussing.

Reactions: psu2016 and N&B4PSU
Is OSU week 2 a disadvantage or advantage?

They won’t have time to scout the new offense, but who knows how many games it takes for our O to click.

Honestly, any of these guys considering opting out should just play game two - if we lose, opt out as the chance for BIG championship and CFP are out the window. I feel like once you lose and are eliminated, it will turn into the JV season many have been discussing.
I think that is good, honestly. Tough draw on the west teams in Iowa and Nebraska. Makes for a pretty challenging schedule overall.
And, surprise, the crooks in the B1G preserved Ohio state Michigan for the last game.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
ADVERTISEMENT