ADVERTISEMENT

Sandusky PCRA evidentiary hearing on March 24, more anticipated

francofan

Oct 26, 2015
Interesting, for year's I believed John Ziegler was an absolute kook for believing that Jerry is innocent, but I recently watched his youtubes and listened to his podcasts and he makes some rather convincing arguments.

While I am still not 100% convinced, I find it quite revealing that most of Ziegler's opponents do not try to engage his arguments one bit, instead simply scream that he is a "pedophile enabler."

If Sandusky really is innocent, this should be one of the biggest stories of the century.

Reactions: francofan
Interesting, for year's I believed John Ziegler was an absolute kook for believing that Jerry is innocent, but I recently watched his youtubes and listened to his podcasts and he makes some rather convincing arguments.

While I am still not 100% convinced, I find it quite revealing that most of Ziegler's opponents do not try to engage his arguments one bit, instead simply scream that he is a "pedophile enabler."

If Sandusky really is innocent, this should be one of the biggest stories of the century.
fry.PNG

Reactions: dshumbero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT