ADVERTISEMENT

Sammy Alvarez

Some that know stuff don't feel a particular need to post it. Just sayin'.

And some that don’t know stuff still post stuff to make it seem like they know stuff
And some have to figure out what's BS, which is why some people get called out. Just sayin...;)

And No I am not calling out either of you, don't want it to seem like that.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
https://sites.psu.edu/healthypennstate/about-healthy-penn-state/

Rayna_Molly_Sharon-604x270.jpg

When the hell did BWI turn into HR. Go to the cesspool with this crap.

reading this thread reminds me of the line from Seinfeld ... "can I get the last 5 minutes of my life back' ..what a garbage pit of a thread (disclaimer ..I know ..then don't read it ..but then how do you "unread" something

I see I haven't missed a whole lot while away.

Or I missed a lot while away . . . Dogwelder being put on ignore, Jerot getting likes, 4 pages of cereal and none of it Icelandic -- WTH have you clowns done with this board? ;)

[Don't worry, Roar, that 'H' stands for 'heck'.]

I see I haven't missed a whole lot while away.

Or I missed a lot while away . . . Dogwelder being put on ignore, Jerot getting likes, 4 pages of cereal and none of it Icelandic -- WTH have you clowns done with this board? ;)

[Don't worry, Roar, that 'H' stands for 'heck'.]
Welcome back slush, you have been missed here. Of course we could always check out your work on that “other” board.

LA trash - not only do we have it, we are also getting "old" diseases. And our Governor wants to tax us more to fund health care for everyone (read into this all you want). And did I mention that we seem to have a welcome map for Homeless.

Still, love my State and PSU!

So between him and Vulakh, that’s 2 top 40 recruits starting school this year that they’ve picked up in the last 2 months. That’s gotta be pretty unusual.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
So between him and Vulakh, that’s 2 top 40 recruits starting school this year that they’ve picked up in the last 2 months. That’s gotta be pretty unusual.

That’s what crowning 2 Individual Champs in a year will do. Helps kids see they can accomplish their dreams very clearly even at That School

Reactions: Str8DBLz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT