ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers

Tte8g6j.gif
WTF ?

"We feel this program needs to win a trophy at the national tournament,'' said Scott Goodale, who is in his 12th season as Rutgers' head coach. "That's where we're at. We have the guys to do it. Of course, it's about putting three good days in March together."

Good lord. Aren't there only 3 trophies given at Nationals? Rutgers is going to have to leapfrog a lot of teams to do that and I don't see their lineup doing it.

"We feel this program needs to win a trophy at the national tournament,'' said Scott Goodale, who is in his 12th season as Rutgers' head coach. "That's where we're at. We have the guys to do it. Of course, it's about putting three good days in March together."

Good lord. Aren't there only 3 trophies given at Nationals? Rutgers is going to have to leapfrog a lot of teams to do that and I don't see their lineup doing it.

4 actually, but your statement re leapfrogging still applies. I don't see it happening any time soon.

They could do some serious leapfrogging, but they will need to improve their recruiting of other Big10 rooms. One stolen recruit every now and then is not going to overcome their proven development track record.

Reactions: danoftw

Maybe he's implying that instead of endlessly talking about being perennial Top 10, they should actually finish in the top 10.

#hopingforatop10trophy

Maybe he's implying that instead of endlessly talking about being perennial Top 10, they should actually finish in the top 10.

#hopingforatop10trophy

They were 11th........at Big Tens. Maybe they want a Trying Trophy.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT