ADVERTISEMENT

Roommate_drama_lands_Penn_State_sorority_sisters_in_federal_court

Just another piece of evidence that our American society is going to hell. But I am going to also throw a flag on this also because there is no pics.

You're right, that's a fantastic read. Where's this, I wonder? What mean street in State College is this where people are getting stabbed all night?

"Rachel bullied me to the point where I had to leave in the middle of the night in an area where people get stabbed outside my building,"

Reactions: bison13
Couple of whiny, pretentious, twitter-generation dingbats.

Hopefully, each of them will eventually hook up with some "Lochte-bro" (from some breeding ground like FIJI?)....then they can all get on with making each others lives miserable for the foreseeable future....as all four of them spend an hour in the mirror each morning confirming how glorious they are.

Hopefully, each of them will eventually hook up with some "Lochte-bro" (from some breeding ground like FIJI?)....then they can all get on with making each others lives miserable for the foreseeable future....as all four of them spend an hour in the mirror each morning confirming how glorious they are.

I used to work with a guy who had a great line...this reminded me of it. If a couple everybody knew was a train wreck decided to get married he'd always say "That's great. They're saving two other people the aggravation."

You're right, that's a fantastic read. Where's this, I wonder? What mean street in State College is this where people are getting stabbed all night?

"Rachel bullied me to the point where I had to leave in the middle of the night in an area where people get stabbed outside my building,"

I took it to mean when they were in Spain.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION

I assume it was in Spain or Prague, at least that is what the story was about...their study abroad program.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION

HEY! A Fiji here. We weren't/aren't all bad... well, a few developed evil tendencies later in life, when they became connected to the PSU BOT. (And we had one or maybe two varsity swimmers in the house way back then. No Lochte-bros.
And fwiw, it would take me a lot longer than an hour to confirm how glorious I am. Lots of 'experience' to overcome there. After an hour of drinking, maybe.
But again.... HEY!

HEY! A Fiji here. We weren't/aren't all bad... well, a few developed evil tendencies later in life, when they became connected to the PSU BOT. (And we had one or maybe two varsity swimmers in the house way back then. No Lochte-bros.
And fwiw, it would take me a lot longer than an hour to confirm how glorious I am. Lots of 'experience' to overcome there. After an hour of drinking, maybe.
But again.... HEY!
Dave Owens is a good guy.

Reactions: Bob78
I just googled them and they are hot!
There could be a funny movie idea in this. Like if they were abandoned in some third world place by the study abroad group and forced to jello wrestle in order to get money for the trip home.

Reactions: TN Lion
Re: Dave Owens -
From what I remember, yes he was and no doubt still is. I think he was a year ahead of me.
From Reading or that area, correct?

"Rack Radar?" Well, now I've heard it all, I guess. I assume that is a web site, but I'm afraid my computer will be infested with viruses if I try to access that web site. If any of you have a daughter who is anything like Ms. Brownstein, you might want to check and see if your daughter is on that site.

Open up the Snack Packs and settle this like women. Sheesh...

297880323_9d624d10f9.jpg

HEY! A Fiji here. We weren't/aren't all bad... And fwiw, it would take me a lot longer than an hour to confirm how glorious I am. /QUOTE]

LOL, I'm guessing that Potter, Shields, Tarman and Sullivan might disagree with that...

"As for the pasta, Lader admits to putting a colander in her roommate's bedsheets but insists it contained no noodles."

Chicks man. The crap we used to pull in my fraternity house was way more over the top. From having your bedroom door chainsawed in half to a fire extinguisher under the door. No parents and no lawyers involved. Usually led to a "boxing match" and the other 40-50 getting screwed out of their security deposit at the end of the school year. The University should drop all disciplinary issues and force the two girls to live together.

Reactions: Jakey_John
Chicks man. The crap we used to pull in my fraternity house was way more over the top. From having your bedroom door chainsawed in half to a fire extinguisher under the door. No parents and no lawyers involved. Usually led to a "boxing match" and the other 40-50 getting screwed out of their security deposit at the end of the school year. The University should drop all disciplinary issues and force the two girls to live together.
I would like the judge to sentence them to a naked jello wrestling match.

Reactions: Bessmoney
Wonder which sorority they belong to...

It is identified in the article:

Alpha Sigma Alpha

As I recall, your sons are frat guys at PSU. Ask them about the situation. While the suit in federal court just happened this week, the story is rather old, and most of the kids in Greek life that I've spoken with were aware of it, and knew the girls.

Is "full on" the new "awesome" in the jive of the young? My favorite :eek: Chevy commercials with focus-group Potch and his minions feature a guy who points out a "full on crack" in the bed of a competing truck when they dump a bucket of anvils into it. I have a full on crack in my driveway, and now this chick is in a full on terrible place. It's enough to make me want to start every sentence with "So."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT