ADVERTISEMENT

Room battles

Like every simpleton who thinks his/her sardonicism is funny or original, BJSaysWoof misses the point. Cael can't necessarily make Devon the best 125 in the room, but Cael will definitely make Devon the best Devon Schnupp he can be.

Yeah, then you missed the whole part about people on the board saying no one can develop like Cael, and when other people respond with “hold on, he isnt coaching scrubs up, he’s doing it with top p4p guys” and then the St. Cael stuff starts.

This is actually the first time I’ve heard someone on BWI admit Cael can’t make everyone Superman. There is an entire thread about “when will Cael get the respect he deserves”. Go check it out and you’ll see where this comment was coming from.

Yeah, then you missed the whole part about people on the board saying no one can develop like Cael, and when other people respond with “hold on, he isnt coaching scrubs up, he’s doing it with top p4p guys” and then the St. Cael stuff starts.

This is actually the first time I’ve heard someone on BWI admit Cael can’t make everyone Superman. There is an entire thread about “when will Cael get the respect he deserves”. Go check it out and you’ll see where this comment was coming from.

Why don't we have the dead horse emoticon?

You mean the argument that PSU fans have an obsession with diefying their coaches in every sport? That one?

You come and straight up spread misinformation to make sure your guy looks like a saint and no one should call you on it???

You mean the argument that PSU fans have an obsession with diefying their coaches in every sport? That one?

You come and straight up spread misinformation to make sure your guy looks like a saint and no one should call you on it???
If Rutgers ever had success in any major sport, that coach would be "deifed" to no end. Schiano is the closest to it, and there are 3 new threads on the board per day regarding him and he hasn't been there for going on 10 years.

This is like reading Jammen except without the facts or charm.

Go be a tool elsewhere. You’re embarrassing yourself here.

Reactions: PSUer1989
This is like reading Jammen except without the facts or charm.

... while sticking a needle in both eyes ... :)

Go be a tool elsewhere. You’re embarrassing yourself here.

Not sure which of the dueling Banjos has come to play this time, but the board still remembers the sour notes he played when he made an appearance here back in February.

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/so-who-will-cael-choose.201021/page-3#post-3316687

Hopefully this doesn't coincide with a reappearance by GhostK.

Last edited:
The only 2 times I watched Teske wrestle he lost. That might skew my thoughts but I think he will struggle some this year with D1 competition. He does have lots of raw talent a should end up being a good one. If Teske goes this year he loses by TF to Lee. Teasdale probably loses by MD. Just my quick thoughts

I don't think how any true freshman matches up with Spencer Lee is a very fair test. Lee is an uber talent and will lay waste to 5th year seniors and raw guys alike (think judging Young simply by how he holds up against Nolf). PSU doesn't need huge points at 125 this year, and any point contribution would be a win. It is more important that both young men develop for the future and gain confidence moving forward. I figure Teske is a career 125. Teasdale is probably a career 133. You either redshirt Gavin and compete him ( in opens)at 133 to build for next year or you have him cut this year-redshirt next year- and compete at 133 in the 20/21 season. JMO of course. Cael will not consider my opinions despite repeated emails.

Reactions: Maddog
I don't think how any true freshman matches up with Spencer Lee is a very fair test. Lee is an uber talent and will lay waste to 5th year seniors and raw guys alike (think judging Young simply by how he holds up against Nolf). PSU doesn't need huge points at 125 this year, and any point contribution would be a win. It is more important that both young men develop for the future and gain confidence moving forward. I figure Teske is a career 125. Teasdale is probably a career 133. You either redshirt Gavin and compete him ( in opens)at 133 to build for next year or you have him cut this year-redshirt next year- and compete at 133 in the 20/21 season. JMO of course. Cael will not consider my opinions despite repeated emails.

I think he prefers land mail. It has that old fashioned, "I really care" feel to it. Why don't you give it a try? :)

Totally agree. The only way I see Teasdale starting this year us if #1 he can make weight without tank issues - likely, #2 he is far superior to Teske in the room - like consistent major type difference - possible but not likely. None of us have any idea re their relative level. (Where's Spyker the one time you need him)

Otherwise there is little chance either will high AA as a TF, thus the team points potential is close to even.

The long term value to Teasdale in terms of development will be greater with a RS early. Next year I see him at 133, and either RBY or Lee shirting or both moving up.

We might learn more about 125 Wednesday but Cael reveals little during the coaches shows. I would not be surprised to see Schnupp starting through the scuffle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT