ADVERTISEMENT

Robbie Howard

jqforster

Feb 7, 2019
Wth is going on with Robbie Howard? Is he still semi-broke? If so what is he doing to recover? No way that Steen can beat him in the room. Davis maybe but a healthy Howard, no. Did he peak in High School? I extremely doubt it. Honestly why cant he recover from injuries if thats what is plaguing him.

Reactions: Ja1339
Wth is going on with Robbie Howard? Is he still semi-broke? If so what is he doing to recover? No way that Steen can beat him in the room. Davis maybe but a healthy Howard, no. Did he peak in High School? I extremely doubt it. Honestly why cant he recover from injuries if thats what is plaguing him.
Sadly, very few recover from the shoulder injury/surgery that he went through. It's a tough one.

Reactions: lookleft goright
It seems the real proof will be next year. If he makes it all the way back we have several choices that lend to redshirting LL, and then it seems a battle for 133 several years down the road. Nagao might even be a 141 two years from now. Robbie with his experience, fully healthy, and a fire in his belly could be our best multi year option. I think all here hope he makes it all the way back so we can find out.

No doubt the deck is stacked against him a bit with not only the inbound talent, but the tall task of getting back both his confidence and his game. Assuming he can do so, there is then the always unsettling reality that shoulders injured multiple times seem to be ticking time bombs.

Reactions: lookleft goright
His should is held together with duct tape and he had nearly 2 full years off the mat.

This isn’t exactly rocket science.

Reactions: Reslo and Ski
His should is held together with duct tape and he had nearly 2 full years off the mat.

This isn’t exactly rocket science.
After this long, the least we could've done for him:

tumblr_ok0i2qhrYZ1qmob6ro1_500.gif

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT