ADVERTISEMENT

Robbie Howard Updates?

mcpat

Gold Member
Mar 13, 2021
Anyone in the know have any updates on Robbie? I think Byers said he weighed in last week at 133.

I thought it was telling Shunk got the 133 match over Robbie. Hope he didn't aggravate his shoulder again but it seems he isn't healthy right now.

Just unfortunate since he has all the talent in the world and is a kid who wants it bad but sometimes a body just doesn't hold up.

I thought it was telling Shunk got the 133 match over Robbie. Hope he didn't aggravate his shoulder again but it seems he isn't healthy right now.

Just unfortunate since he has all the talent in the world and is a kid who wants it bad but sometimes a body just doesn't hold up.
i have no info on his current health, but it’s also possible he’s just not very good at this point. regression in this kind of situation is not uncommon. kid was really snakebit. feel for him.

i have no info on his current health, but it’s also possible he’s just not very good at this point. regression in this kind of situation is not uncommon. kid was really snakebit. feel for him.
I was thinking along similar lines. The extended and intermittent inactivity put the young man behind the 8-ball. I really feel bad for him to not be able to realize his dreams.

Both had multiple shoulder surgeries.
At one time Andrew was working with the Jersey Shore elementary program with Wally Spotts... participation went from 40-ish to around 90... not sure if Andrew is still involved as Wally's kids have moved up to school sponsored MS and HS.

On top of that, we got a couple of hammers coming in and already here that might make finding a line up spot tough for him.

Reactions: Random4598375
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT