ADVERTISEMENT

Football REPORT: Oregon is set to hire PSU Special Teams Coor. Joe Lorig

Good for Loring. He's done well with the Nits but no return game was stunning for his special teams. Was that him or Franklin? He also coached OLB's, I believe.

Reactions: bison13
I was looking and it seems that Pry has filled most of the coaching spots at Va Tech including all the defensive coaches. So I’m hopeful they won’t end up grabbing any of our coaches.

Maybe you and your vast special teams knowledge.
Thank you for the vote of confidence and recommendation!

5-A39-D98-F-01-E3-480-D-BCCA-A8-F7-C8-AE17-EE.gif

Huge loss. However will we replace fair catching every punt and kickoff? Which great punter will we choose as a horrible field goal kicker? Who will be in charge if freezing our own fg kicker before missed chip shots? How on earth will we find another botched fake field goal pass to a kicker who stops after catching the ball?

Maybe this loss will allow us to get a proven dmv recruiter that can help on defense. I do t want to be rude but what did Lorig do on special teams.

I wonder who Franklin will hire to teach the players how to fair catch every kickoff now.

Unfortunately if you look at our success on kickoff return yardage, fair catching the ball was the right move. I don't think we will miss him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT