ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State Special Teams Coordinator Stacy Collins leaves for Boise State

He is from the Northwest, has coached at Boise before, and maybe got pushed out or maybe made a lifestyle move. PSU was only job East of South Dakota for him.

I worked on the Ore-Ida business for awhile and spent time in Boise. Great little small city. High desert climate. Many of my clients were MBAs from Ivy League, UW, UCLA etc. 40 days of skiing, golfing and fishing every year.

Maybe we broomed him. Maybe he booked. Maybe missing with the scholarship kicker and punter were strikes against him.

Wish him well. He did a good job for us.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
He is from the Northwest, has coached at Boise before, and maybe got pushed out or maybe made a lifestyle move. PSU was only job East of South Dakota for him.

I worked on the Ore-Ida business for awhile and spent time in Boise. Great little small city. High desert climate. Many of my clients were MBAs from Ivy League, UW, UCLA etc. 40 days of skiing, golfing and fishing every year.

Maybe we broomed him. Maybe he booked. Maybe missing with the scholarship kicker and punter were strikes against him.

Wish him well. He did a good job for us.
We didn’t broom him. His new job title includes Asst Head Coach, LB Coach and Special Teams Coordinator. A lateral move?

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT