ADVERTISEMENT

Relative Performance Index - Rose Bowl Predictor

The reality is they are the Champions of their conference and we are 3rd in ours. We shouldn't be favored but I believe in us!
Well, they actually are tied for second in the standings. USC won the regular season and you have 3 teams at 7-2.
No Pac-12 team is in the final 4 and both teams PSU lost to are.
It's a case of however one wishes to spin it. I think it's going to be a great game and I wouldn't be surprised to see Utah or PSU win. To me, it's a great match up.
Auburn, Texas, Florida, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas A&M are among the marquee programs that would love to be in PSU's spot on 1/3/23.
No one thought PSU would be a 10 game winner, nor in the Rose Bowl (in August).
The frauds and phony fans have taken a beating and are just now sticking their heads up hoping for a Utah win.
Either way.....9 more years!

Well, they actually are tied for second in the standings. USC won the regular season and you have 3 teams at 7-2.
No Pac-12 team is in the final 4 and both teams PSU lost to are.
It's a case of however one wishes to spin it. I think it's going to be a great game and I wouldn't be surprised to see Utah or PSU win. To me, it's a great match up.
Auburn, Texas, Florida, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas A&M are among the marquee programs that would love to be in PSU's spot on 1/3/23.
No one thought PSU would be a 10 game winner, nor in the Rose Bowl (in August).
The frauds and phony fans have taken a beating and are just now sticking their heads up hoping for a Utah win.
Either way.....9 more years!
Agreed but Utah is the champ just as if Purude would have beaten Michigan in the B1G title game.

winner-gif-1.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT