ADVERTISEMENT

RBY still commited?

As a former Cyclone who is very much in touch with many former wrestlers and fans I can tell you it is a split group. I would say about the same percentage that loathe Gable loathe Cael. The percentage of Iowa fans who hate Cael is much higher. It doesn't take a genius to notice when Cael or any PSU wrestler has come to central Iowa to do a clinic it draws a crowd. I am not alone in becoming a PSU fan since Cael arrived and ISU hit the tank, but most do it rather quietly. ISU fans who dislike Cael resent what became of the ISU program after he left while Iowa fans hate him for building a dynasty to replace them.

Cyclone fans at this time are excited about the future and feel hope that things will get better. Hawkeye fans at this time realize the time at the top has came and went and will slowly accept the fact that they are no longer the top program, but still a very good program. I believe the two programs (ISU/Iowa) will both fine, but the two fan bases are worlds apart in terms of understanding reality. PSU has a big threat to the dynasty, but it is not iowa and certainly isn't ISU, but instead tOSU imo.

"ISU fans who dislike Cael resent what became of the ISU program after he left while Iowa fans hate him for building a dynasty to replace them."

That's putting it about as succinctly as possible.

how is he supposed to put the hooks in while riding when he is dead.

beard and spur length?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT