ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Blehar....MM caught in lie?

Remember several times Joe and the PSU3 struggled to remember whether someone was physically at the meeting or there by phone. Most likely scenario is John McQueary was there by phone.

@Adlee73 Why is it that Scott has now given up the fight? I am surprised and disappointed that happened, but if there is are reasons behind his/their decision, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.

Again. Have you had any training in this area? If not, respectfully, you don't know what you are talking about. Mind you, and to be fair, the training I had was for a international organization. In some of their cases you risk getting dead or get either the victim and/or accused killed if you report to the police. That's a lot less likely in the US, of course. But my point was not would but could get fired--and legally at that--for failure to follow procedure. That happens every day, albeit most of those are not in such high profile cases.
It would never pass the courts. PSU would get sued and lose.

@Adlee73 Why is it that Scott has now given up the fight? I am surprised and disappointed that happened, but if there is are reasons behind his/their decision, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.
I thought it had something to do with the judge "sealing" discovery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT