ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Blehar....MM caught in lie?

marshall23

May 23, 2013
Just published an email from MM to Jonelle Eshbach which states (from Mike) that his father was out of town the night before he went to see JVP??????????

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Just published an email from MM to Jonelle Eshbach which states (from Mike) that his father was out of town the night before he went to see JVP??????????

This crap really pi$$es me off. Especially after reading AM's testimony where anyone in their right mind (except apparently the Judge and Ray) can see that he (and Shubin) extorted Penn State out of up to $7 million dollars.

Had to listen to Finestein tonight on XM complaining again that we should have gotten the Death Penalty. At least that f-(khead Corbett will never get a sniff at public office again the rest of his life.

If true, the entire story about Mike calling his father after witnessing the shower incident and meeting Dad and Dr.D is just another lie.

I think Sluggo might be right. "He" might be Joe.

I can't believe Dranov would have allowed himself to have gotten dragged into all this.

Mike was clearly talking about his dad being out of town the night before he went to see Joe

"also . . . I never went to coach paterno's house with my father . . . it was me and only me . . . he was out of town the night before . . . never ever have I seen JS with a child at one of our practices . . ."

Oddly, Mike is responding to Jonelle Eshbach after she acknowledges "a lot of this stuff" is "incorrect"

It's not clear to me who 'he' is. I think he's referring to Joe

On the right side, in red I think, Ray states that Joe was in town that Friday night, so McQ must have been referring to his Dad being out of town.

It is not 100% clear from the way McQ constructs the sentence, though. But after reading it a couple times, I think the correct inference is that McQ was referring to his Dad being out of town.

Which is baffling... no one questioned that at all prior to this. And didn't he testify to being there to talk to Mike?

Hard to know what exactly to make of this at first glance. But McQ's email, which details some glaring holes in what Eshbach wrote in the GJP vs. what McQ testified to, is a 'Wow'. And Esbach telling him to keep quiet about it is another big 'Wow'. In my opinion.

On the right side, in red I think, Ray states that Joe was in town that Friday night, so McQ must have been referring to his Dad being out of town.

It is not 100% clear from the way McQ constructs the sentence, though. But after reading it a couple times, I think the correct inference is that McQ was referring to his Dad being out of town.

Which is baffling... no one questioned that at all prior to this. And didn't he testify to being there to talk to Mike?

Hard to know what exactly to make of this at first glance. But McQ's email, which details some glaring holes in what Eshbach wrote in the GJP vs. what McQ testified to, is a 'Wow'. And Esbach telling him to keep quiet about it is another big 'Wow'. In my opinion.
This entire case is a travesty. Eshbach admits that there are many things in the presentment that aren't true. She should be disbarred then convicted.

I see what Ray wrote in red, but why in the heck would Dranov allow himself to be dragged into this if he wasn't there???

This just gets crazier and crazier.
perhaps he called his Dad who called and asked Dr. D to meet with Mike since he (John) wasn't home to deal with it personally? We do know that Dranov testified that he heard nothing that night that required a call to the authorities.

MM wrote that he never went to Joe's with his father. "Me and only me ... he was out of town the night before." MM means his dad was out of town the night before, Zig.
If Joe was out of town (Friday night) he would not have been home to meet with MM by 8am the next morning.

Reactions: Hotshoe
perhaps he called his Dad who called and asked Dr. D to meet with Mike since he (John) wasn't home to deal with it personally? We do know that Dranov testified that he heard nothing that night that required a call to the authorities.

Ahhh, I hate to be picky, but shouldn't a real Newspaper maybe try to follow up on this somehow? This whole trial is looking more and more like an intentional hatchet job every day.

Well, it certainly shows that Mike is lying about something here. My bet would be on him lying about his father being out of town the night before to protect his father from looking like he did nothing the night it happened.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
Well, it certainly shows that Mike is lying about something here. My bet would be on him lying about his father being out of town the night before to protect his father from looking like he did nothing the night it happened.

It just amazes me that Eshbach would put in writing that "I know that a lot of this stuff" in the GJP "is incorrect". And that no one in the media even cares.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT