ADVERTISEMENT

Question: What does Pitt Football have in common with CNN?

Lighten up Francis! You should be worried about the senile turd in office gettin walked over by the Chinese and Russians (I know he doesn't want his crackhead son exposed even more with his deals with our enemies). They have no fear of Laurel and Hardy team we have in the White House.
You don't believe it can happen until it does. Just like no one could imagine a president refusing to concede in an election... Until it happened. No one could imagine an attempted coupe in the US... Until it happened. No one could imagine air planes being used as missiles on 9/11... Until it happened. See a trend here?

I'll type it up here later... But I was helping a kid with his 7th grade SS cyber school work and it totally described what just happened in a question and said how it is highly unlikely to ever occur in America, but imagine if it did. Lol. I took a picture of the question bc it was so ironic (written years before hand)

Bided has brought the USA back to respect and dignity here and abroad—not the weak and unprepared thug that just got ousted. By the way-if you receive any benefits from this administration,please donate them to charity-thanks
Apologies.

I thought the "senile turd" ref was funny. I still do.

😄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT