ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue is garbage in football

Johnnypurdue

Jul 13, 2013
They have a high school team at best on the field. lolololololololololololololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That coconut head coach was fired but the Asst. coach who is running the program now recruited all these high school rejects. lolololololoolololololol Purdue said this is the worst coaching staff in Purdue's football history. lololololololololololololololoolololololol G A R B A G E !

Maybe you should drop purdue from your name Johnny so you don't have to be associated with them anymore since your so disgusted with their product on the field.

Reactions: step.eng69
Their QB is pretty darn good.,their OL did a decent job in pass protection most the game. Their defense was OK in the first half and went AWOL in the second.

Reactions: psu00
They are total garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three freaking wins in four years! lolololololololololololololol When I was at Purdue Fat Jack use to go 8-2 and they wanted him fired! They use to beat Notre Dame and go to the Rose Bowl! Purdue was ranked #1 or #2 all season. Those were the good days! This crap is G A R A B G E !

Please don't use the possessive "your" when referring to Purdue and the OP. IU fan in disguise long since run off our board.

Congrats on the win today.

That makes more sense. I thought it was odd a Purdue fan would come here and unload on his own team- especially as I thought Purdue played pretty well in the first half. They just fell apart somewhat in the second half with turnovers and PSU having a shorter field.

Purdue has some decent talent. With a few more key players they could make some noise as a serious upset team in the big ten IMO.

Purdue has some decent talent. With a few more key players they could make some noise as a serious upset team in the big ten IMO.

No, we have next to zero B1G-level talent. Mostly two star kids who had little more than MAC offers. This is what happens when you get a penny-pinching Board of Trustees and AD to run the athletic program.

No, we have next to zero B1G-level talent. Mostly two star kids who had little more than MAC offers. This is what happens when you get a penny-pinching Board of Trustees and AD to run the athletic program.
That is true! Not even BMC players. lololololoolololololololoololololololool!!!!!!!!!!

They have a high school team at best on the field. lolololololololololololololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That coconut head coach was fired but the Asst. coach who is running the program now recruited all these high school rejects. lolololololoolololololol Purdue said this is the worst coaching staff in Purdue's football history. lololololololololololololololoolololololol G A R B A G E !
Why do you feel the need to put down an opponent? Didn't they stick with us well the first half? It could have went the other way after halftime too. I'm happy with the outcome, but I don't feel the need to put down Purdue.

Reactions: BVSt.Paul and psu00

I hear ya but your team fought well in the first half.

I'm not saying they are a player or 2 from the big ten championship game but a few more key players and I could see them being a dangerous team in conference. A team that could pull off a few upsets at times or at least get the tums rolling in opposing teams coaches and fans. Things will get better EastCoastBoiler. (Also, we totally sympathize with the anger at the BoT ;)).

Last edited:
Wow! That's a little harsh. Purdue played a good game 1st half. They wore down in the 2nd. Really like your QB. He's good!

Huh? He threw a pick and gift-wrapped a turnover for your defense. Also, he managed to throw 5 interceptions against Cincinnati earlier this year.

So yes, he sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT