ADVERTISEMENT

PSU won't get away with that sort of 2nd half in the Big Dance.

They'll be hitting on all cylinders once they win this Tournament.****

Re: They'll be hitting on all cylinders once they win this Tournament.****

They're sooooo close!

The team is actually talented enough to go on a tear and makes things interesting. Wisconsin is so good that we really shouldn't think about that but PSU actually probably played them as well as anyone in the two games.

The team is frustrating but they aren't an embarrassment like some make them out to be. They do cause heart attacks.

I had a dream we would win the BigTen Tournament and I will believe it

until it happens or my dream turns into a nightmare.

Re: I had a dream we would win the BigTen Tournament and I will believe it

If they win the tournament can you please have a dream about me winning the lottery?

Dream big. Let the madness begin...now is the time crazy shit happens in college basketball. There has already been three bubble teams eliminated due to madness.

Nebraska finishes 13-18

Iowa is going to be a little more difficult.

Re: Nebraska finishes 13-18

Iowa is a tough team but the team matches up pretty well, especially if Dickerson can do his thing and Woodbury doesn't poke all of our players eyes out.

Only question is who will knock off Kentucky for us?

UK is the one team that worries me the most. I don't see us matching up with their big men very well.

Re: Lets get serious. We will not get past the Sweet 16. KY will.****

What kind of attitude is that? All they need is a semblance of an offensive game plan and quality shooters, and they're poised to go deep in the Big Dance. They're oh so close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT