ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - tOSU Game Thread

So when we talk about 'being close'....who on this team could start for OSU? I'd say Barkely. Do we have another player that would start on OSU?
We are moving in right direction- but it's an across the board upgrade in talent that needs to happen.

A gutsy performance for the most part by PSU, but the difference in athleticism, speed, size, and strength is quite obvious. Too many 3 and outs by the offense and tackling by the defense has been horrendous. Its a shame, because the effort and heart are there, but too much of a mismatch physically across both fronts. Palmer, the LT, is particularly a liability. McSorley is a gritty and willing competitor, and his running ability is a great asset, but his accuracy in the pocket is not very good. He's at his best on the move and outside the pocket.

Cabinda, Bowen, Sickels have all been impressive at times.

I'm actually generally impressed with our defensive performance thus far. I like Pry, but he's suffering from "Franklin's Skinny Recruiting"

Question: How can wrap your arm around someone's neck and it not be holding?
Answer: Play for O$U
You missed the opening of the game when the ref was wispering in Barretts ear....."we got your back no worries on any critical penalties going against you guys tonight"

P
A gutsy performance for the most part by PSU, but the difference in athleticism, speed, size, and strength is quite obvious. Too many 3 and outs by the offense and tackling by the defense has been horrendous. Its a shame, because the effort and heart are there, but too much of a mismatch physically across both fronts. Palmer, the LT, is particularly a liability. McSorley is a gritty and willing competitor, and his running ability is a great asset, but his accuracy in the pocket is not very good. He's at his best on the move and outside the pocket.

Cabinda, Bowen, Sickels have all been impressive at times.
What pocket?

Reactions: mn78psu83
This is a pretty decent team tonight win or lose. Next season will be the one that determines if we move to big time with JF. Th talent is on that team.

More players than that, yes Ohio State is really good but this team has made tremendous strides. The big thing is they compete even with the talent disparity.

We are on our way back in 2017 and beyond. Osu is not at the level of Bama this year.

Okay, I'll say it. Stevens runs with authority in that situation, lowers his shoulder and picks up the first down.

Way too conservative. Puts too much pressure on the D. Where's the shovel pass or wheel route to Barkley? How about a big WR like Charles?

Reactions: LMTLION
Oh no. You called me a name. Hey, at least you spelled "douche" correctly.

Now, repeat after me: McSorley. There you go.

Hey, other people spelled his name wrong in this thread and made various spelling and grammatical errors...let's get em'!!!

D really impressive tonight. Different team with Bell and especially Cabinda. Would kill for a heat seeking missile at safety to compliment Allen.

Reactions: PennSt8er
ABC in Chicago cuts to Cub celebration, split screen both devoted to the Cubs.

PLEASE KEEP ME ADVISED RE PSU!

I gues when Ohio State plays there's really no such thing as offensive holding. There line is already good, they shouldn't be aloud to hold defenders arms and shoulders like they have on quite a few plays tonight. Only time they called it we didn't need it. Not going to impact the game, but it's still frustrating to watch.

Reactions: Sharkies
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT